It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Next Space Program Going to Piss?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It seems the folks at NASA are trying to come up with a way to produce rocket fuel from URINE! Pretty intresting idea if it works out. I do suppose we have other areas that could use this money instead. I think personally we should not even have a space program imo but Im sure Im in the minority there. HUGE waste of money, as with stories like this. Just passing it along though

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I wonder how long it will be before someone gets a $500,000,000 “green” grant to apply this technology to cars??

As for NASA being a waste of money, how will we be able to continue weaponizing space without NASA?? On a serious note, I’m sure the space program will just carry on under a black program so they can spend even more money and have even less accountability.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by AllUrChips

I wonder how long it will be before someone gets a $500,000,000 “green” grant to apply this technology to cars??

My dear lord I hope it is long after my time or when I have retreated to my fantasy coastal, self-sufficient block of land...imagine the smell of boiling urine..

It would add new meaning to "this city is a toilet"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What is it with the recent obsession on Urine? Not only are we now going to the extreme stretch of rocket fuel, but every new 18 wheeler on the highways today is blowing it out the exhaust stacks with "exhaust fluid" (DEF) based primarily on 'Urea'. Lets not forget the re-processing to drinking water in other space concepts. At least that one kinda makes sense for consumables limits.

Perhaps just plain nuclear fired engines would be logical until we develop ways to directly play with energy fields and gravity (Or.....the Government decides to begin showing logical progression to what they current use in public technology released). Some think thank out there somewhere just seems to be looking entirely too hard for ways to use something that is best disposed of.

top topics

join