It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terral says there's a Solar Anvil Near The Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Has anyone conducted any research on this or have any input?

In my readings and research I came across one topic that it was dust on the lens and was debunked but I have yet to see proof of the debunking as of yet. Anyone got anything at all?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's mutant space goat.

You were warned

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think a lot of folks will have trouble making it past the first word of your thread title.

But should be an interesting discussion.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Terral can jump off a bridge.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dasysgod

Well... NASA debunked it, if you feel like listening to them. If not, then there's really nothing else to say.

Actually, as others have pointed out, there is one more thing to say: Terral
edit on 6-10-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If Terral says its true then it must be. I'm not even gonna watch the video I have already accepted this as truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Actually hes got something here.

Also odd that the area is the darkest zone between it and the sun.

Here's a site talking more about this activity.

thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

Its a fiber that always shows up in the same spot.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
All I had to hear was that it had "...more mass than all the planets of the Solar System." Can you guys not evaluate that statement? Do you have any idea of the chaos that would already have taken place if that were so? Even if it had no more mass than a single planet--any planet--it would already have had plenty of dire consequences.

Jeebus, people: Use your heads....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's a fibre on the lens on one of Stereo A's ccd's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Has anyone explained why the CMEs appear to be in front of the anomoly, which sort of implies that the object is behind the sun?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What is a "Solar Anvil?"

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is nothing extraordinary happening to the sun this year, there is no second sun (if he implies that I couldn't make it very far in his ramblings, pity he is not). There is no portal through the sun. Where do people come up with this stuff like the world scientific community hasn't just noticed yet. Jeez o pete!

We need negative flags or stars, lets call them coal.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I've seen this in many different solar videos. I first noticed it 6 months ago and have continued to see it on newer videos. Same spec of dust? I highly doubt it. Not sure what it is.

There is a lot of talk about a second sun. And if anyone wanted to figure that one out, all they would have to do is get an infrared camera (I don't even know how you would get that). Considering 80% of all stars in the our galaxy are either binary or have 2 companions, its not a long shot to assume it's possible we have a cold sun couple with ours. And since that 'Anvil' as you've named it, isn't glowing like planets would, could it be a cold star/brown drawf?
I think its very possible, even the precession of the equinox here on earth could be explained in a binary solar system. Which is exactly what the Mayan tracked (precession of equinox). Were they warning us of a second sun that is invisible to the naked eye?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ashlynbell

The thingy has been there ever since the spacecraft was launched. Unless it somehow is able to exactly match the changing orbit of the spacecraft and the roll attitude of the spacecraft, it is part of the imaging system. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Considering 80% of all stars in the our galaxy are either binary or have 2 companions, its not a long shot to assume it's possible we have a cold sun couple with ours. And since that 'Anvil' as you've named it, isn't glowing like planets would, could it be a cold star/brown drawf?

Considering that a "cold sun" would reflect as much light as Jupiter, no.

BTW you should know that the idea that most stars in the Galaxy have companions is pretty obsolete.

In this Letter I compare recent findings suggesting a low binary star fraction for late-type stars with knowledge concerning the forms of the stellar initial and present-day mass functions for masses down to the hydrogen-burning limit. This comparison indicates that most stellar systems formed in the Galaxy are likely single and not binary, as has been often asserted. Indeed, in the current epoch two-thirds of all main-sequence stellar systems in the Galactic disk are composed of single stars. Some implications of this realization for understanding the star and planet formation process are briefly mentioned.

iopscience.iop.org...

It actually seems that the odds are not that good that the Sun has a stellar companion. In our "neighborhood" only 33% of the sun-like stars are binary and the majority of those systems consist of stars of similar types (sun-like stars have sun-like companions). Recent studies show that the odds go down, way down, when considering a brown dwarf as a binary companion. Brown dwarfs tend to have brown dwarfs for companions, sun-like stars have sun-like stars.
www.deepfly.org...

edit on 10/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ashlynbell

I've seen this in many different solar videos. I first noticed it 6 months ago and have continued to see it on newer videos. Same spec of dust? I highly doubt it. Not sure what it is.

Its a tiny filament on the satellite CCD, been there before it was launched.

Lunch anyone?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not sweating it (pun intended).

new topics

top topics

join