It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vodoo from Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've got a work buddy at work that lived, and was born of course, in the Ivory Coast, in Africa, and he told me that he participated to a ritual where a guy(vodoo guy) stabbed a chicken with a knife. The chicken died and after that he stabbed himself, making a wound, and from that wound instead of blood it poured out water. He said it was real. Do you guys have any ideas about this? He said to me that it was related to vodoo. Can anyone give me some links? Or anything. Thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have heard of voodoo but the only depictions of it that I've seen were in the movies.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by songokudbz

West African Vodun:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by songokudbz

Voodoo is very real just like witchcraft, wicca, santeria,etc... Anything is possible when someone deals with the demonic spiritual realm.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

What do you mean anything is possible. If we take it like that ghost would be real, monsters would be real, dragons would be real .... and so on ... i still can't believe it without some evidence. Thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You want evidence? You not going to get any ...

Unless you go visit someone in the ... err craft, preferably a real one, in person
They don't exactly put their stuff on YouTube or visit ATS to come tell you themselves, if that's what you're looking for. And testimonies could only be counted as word of mouth / hearsay. What evidence exactly are you hoping to find?

There literally is only one way, go visit one of these people who are into it, in person, and see for yourself. That's the only form of evidence you are going to get on this topic.

Sorry if I'm of no real help. Not quite sure what you are hoping to get from this thread
You're asking for evidence on a topic that's not even spoken about in Africa itself, except hush-hush by very few who may know one of these people, and if I'm correct (I could be wrong though), you get invited, or referred. It's hard to get any kind of info on it here, I know that there's a dark side to it, and a light side to it, who you end up with, there's no telling before hand. Not even I can get much info on it, and I'm in Africa.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Cool account!!

We'd love any more details he might share with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

Voodoo is very real just like witchcraft, wicca, santeria,etc... Anything is possible when someone deals with the demonic spiritual realm.

None of those things are inherently demonic just as pentecostal, catholic, or baptist isn't inherently good or angelic. To be completely honest some of the most kind, giving, wonderful people that I have ever met have been wiccan or practiced voodoo or something similar. However, some of the people the most nasty backstabbing, good for nothing people I have known have considered themselves christian and looked down upon others of a different religion. So please to do jump to conclusion that just because you do not understand something that it is demonic.

Remember:
Going to church makes someone a much of a christian as going to a garage makes them a car.
;

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by leelo
Remember:
Going to church makes someone a much of a christian as going to a garage makes them a car.
;

^

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
My wife, raised on the French Caribbean island Martinique, says she encountered use of vodoo there. She says it's the real deal and not something to mess with.

top topics

join