It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOW is time to fight Monsanto!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Over 93% of all U.S. soy products are Monsanto GMO, which are carcinogenic. Stop eating the following: vegetable oil, lecithin (an emulsifier), soy protein concentrates, tofu (soybean curd), soy sauce, teriyaki and tamari sauce, soy flour, soy nuts, soy nut butter, soy isoflavones, soy milk, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP), hydrolyzed soy yeast, soy-based infant formulas, non-dairy frozen yogurt, and soy isolate fiber (SPF). Soy protein isolates, containing up to 92 percent protein, possess the most dangerous amount of "highly refined protein" of all soy products.

Over 86% of all U.S. corn products are Monsanto GMO and are carcinogenic. If you haven't watched the documentary King Corn, it's a must see. The Bush Administration subsidized this GMO food devil the infamous high fructose corn syrup, for ethanol, and also to serve as feed for livestock, which gives animals digestive infections.
NaturalNews

I know Natural News has quite often been referred to as sensationalistic but you have to remember that the issue at hand here is indeed sensational. Monsanto are committing crimes on a huge scale in the united states and around the world. But you have to realise there is something that can be done! If you haven't read my thread: (BIG) India files biopiracy lawsuit against Monsanto! then I suggest you check it out!

This thread isn't so much about the article albeit the article does hold some very important and disgusting statistics. This thread is more in hope that you cousins across the pond and everyone else in the world can make an attempt to call Monsanto out for their crimes and stop this agricultural tyranny before it destroys our freedoms and our planet. This must stop.

I guess the main problem is corrupt officials who allow this to happen.. India has spoken out and the public need to become more aware of these issues and begin speaking out about it! Start by educating the people around you. As mundane as it sounds even posting good information on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook really can go a long way.

If Monsanto carry on then I see a very bitter future.. India has bravely shown that something can be done. If all nations who have fell victim to Monsanto were brave enough to stand up and fight then we might be able to do something!

I am going to start raising awareness, will you do your part?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My opinion is to just start putting this in at the protests as well.

Now is the time people.

These are things we can add to our list of complaints.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm doing my part. I'm driving my State Rep. nuts. I can't believe she is still responding to me, but as long as she is, I will keep sending her all the info I can get my hands on.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Not a personal attack but, "Welcome to the Party Pal!".

And 1901 would have been the best time to 'fight' them...with that said, yes, Monsato is a genetically modified version of Evil incarnate.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
My opinion is to just start putting this in at the protests as well.

Now is the time people.

These are things we can add to our list of complaints.

Exactly. If we can get public figures of influence to start speaking out about some more of these issues then that will also go a long way!

We need to take a personal responsibility to educate people on these issues and then encourage them to do the same. This is our responsibility as ATS members who are more knowledgeable on current events than a lot of our brothers and sisters. If you just show someone the facts, the facts that the main stream media doesn't show, then you can sway their views with mere common sense.

This is not a time to worry about whether or not a few of your friends are going to think you wear a tin foil hat at midnight. If they are that kind of judgemental person who relies on reality T.V and 'Star news' to sway their opinion instead of say, facts, then let them be them. If someone you know is smart enough to comprehend an important issue you know about then educate them. It is your responsibility you can't bitch and moan about an issue but then not do anything about it.. Its not productive.

Originally posted by facelift

Not a personal attack but, "Welcome to the Party Pal!".

And 1901 would have been the best time to 'fight' them...with that said, yes, Monsato is a genetically modified version of Evil incarnate.

I should have typed 'Now is the time, before it is too late'. That is more what I meant but I didn't want to go overboard with the sensationalism, the Natural News link did that enough.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Right.

This whole thing revolves around numbers. In order to get the numbers at the protests we have to use every single bit of ammunition we can find. Whether we as individuals agree with the next individual or not needs to stop for a moment or two, and just focus on the here and now and just unite under one cause. After all this shakes out, then we can sort out the specifics. I mean, so what if one group is mad about banks and another group is mad about Monsanto, at the end of the day it is still the same people responsible.

Right now our one and only goal is to let the government and mega-corps know we are mad as hell and are not going to take it any more.

top topics

join