It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Herman Cain's 999 Plan A Fulfillment Of Revelation 13:18? Is Herman Cain The Antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I know you put a lot int this thread, but to answer your question.

No.

Agreed. The one thing that is interesting is that so many have tried to identify the antichrist based on one angle while ignoring all of the other attributes that are given biblically.

COULD he be? Sure I suppose, but not likely. We will know when the antichrist shows up. And if you're a pretriber, then we will be gone. But I am pre wrath who believes the church will see the antichrist.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
He is not the ANTICRIST, he is just a follower of it. THEY STOLE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY when 9/11 hit the pentagone and 2.3 trillion dollars went missing. BY , BY, social security. Herman cain is a paid shill.

besides, we all know that all the runners are shills and only one will get elected because the others are made to say and do dumb things, so they don't get elected. You then vote for the one that makes the most sense. All the others are just there to distract you and get you to vote for the guy they want you to vote for. I don't think that even 20% of a.t.s even knows what i'm talking about. SAD.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by reef75

I'd like to think Christians wouldn't vote for someone with unChristian principles but a lot of them, even in the South, black and white, voted for Obama. He was in a Muslim school and was taught Muslim principles. Don't think Christians won't vote wrong; they already did. Ps, love the post. Makes you think and in the era of history we are in Christian and non-Christian alike need to put aside differences and really think out of the box.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am a born-again Christian and have in the past just agreed with the pre-tribulation teaching because thats what churches taught. Looking back for myself and looking at current events I'm more and more convinced there is no pre-tribulation rapture. Christians who are going about thinking they will just be outta here may be very unprepared. Whether a rapture is in the works or we are here until the end and all that that entails, we need to prepare for the worst of what may be ahead very soon.

As for the ones who can not bear the Christian version but can see us planted here by aliens or crawling out of a cesspool and just happening by chance; well, that is as ludicrous to me as my belief is to them. We seem to be entering some exciting, dangerous, deadly times and standing for something may become deadly. Believing my creator made a way for me to escape eternally gives me hope and I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. Sorry if I upset anyone. Not my intent. I love reading all the post by everyone. I have great respect for some of the research some of you have done and it has even helped me with the things I am researching. Thanks for letting me be a part of the group.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Sadly, I've come to think the same as you. They have us thinking we are making the decisions but in reality we have become puppets and are directed who to vote for and have been for a long time.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyoutlaw

Nope to put it frankly cains the wrong bloodline.
Also his pizza is really nasty.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

So this is an American prophecy then is it? What about the rest of the world? Is Herman cain going to whack a mark on them as well through the USA? Also are you admitting that the USA is the bad egg in Revelation?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Short answer: No.

It is amazing to me how people do this same thing time and time and time and time again. Everyone is the flippin Anti Christ and people lay out their "evidence" yet completely ignore the details of the prophecy which would dictate if one is or is not said Anti Christ.

To my knowledge the Anti Christ fools the world. He appears as, and brings peace to the world, for a short time anyway. Herman Cain is not fooling anyone and if anyone bothers to listen to the man, he is advocating war and not peace. So if that is the case, how can he possibly be the Anti Christ?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
the only thing I see here is that 9-9-9 is 6-6-6 upside down

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think you have to take the 999 plan as a hallmark Illuminati symbolic gesture. 999 upside down would be 666. It's the author's opinion that this is a coded message to the elites around the world that Cain will do the bidding of the elitists, and not be looking out for the interests of the average citizen.

He could have named the plan anything but 999 - He could have called it 10, 9, 8 or even 777. The symbolism of choosing 999 as his calling card is nothing short of ominous. And I highly doubt that he would have chosen this calling card on accident. The symbolism is just too strong, and he recognizes that most elitists and occultists will instantly recognize the 999 calling card.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Herman Cain is the anti-future of the US economy.

Outside of his pizza parlor policies I see no real purpose for this man. I definitely don't see any use for him or his ideals.

He certainly isn't recognized enough to be the anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

In a general sense, 666 is a cryptogram, probably referring to the Hebrew word תסור "to deviate". Tav = 400, Samech = 60, Vav = 6 and resh = 400.

The great Rabbinic commentator Rashi (Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki) interpreted Solomons 666 talents of gold as the 'knowledge' of the foreign arts that he derived from Hiram, the Queen of Sheba, and the land of Ophir (sometimes identified with India)....

Something to think about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join