It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Herman Cain's 999 Plan A Fulfillment Of Revelation 13:18? Is Herman Cain The Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

The word "Antichrist" does not appear anywhere in the book of Revelations. Your linking it to the Beast mentioned in Rev chap 13 has no basis.

Keep in mind that the Apostle John said that the Antichrist was already present in his day.

1 John 4:3: “Every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired expression which you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.”

That was written near the end of the first century C.E.

So the Antichrist was already present in the the first century. It therefore cannot represent a single individual. Especially one alive today. You can rest assured that Herman Cain is not the Antichrist.

edit on 10/6/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Read the Bible again in Genesis. It clearly states that Abel was born after Cain, after Adam had sex with Eve.

The Bible lists one sexual encounter, bearing two separate sons. So either they were twins, or they had different fathers. It is obviously clear and simple to see, as that is how it is written in Genesis.

And it does not state in the Bible that they were twins either............
edit on 6-10-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

That's quite a stretch. The account clearly says that Adam and Eve had sex and then she became pregnant with Cain. 'Later" she again gave birth to Abel. The point is that Cain was the offspring of Adam & Eve, conceived after they left the Garden. There is no basis for supposing that Cain was the offspring of Eve & the Serpent. The fact that the account does not list every time Adam had sex with eve is meaningless.
Genesis also goes in to say that they had other sons and daughters, but there was no mention of intercourse recorded in these instances.

Once again your theory is fatally flawed. Please be assured that I am not trying to ruin your thread, I just think it is necessary to point out some of the obvious errors.

edit on 10/6/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Dont kill my hopes for the Paul/Cain ticket ive dreamt about!!!! Decent presentation but imma say no.

To the secondary discussion going on in this thread. The serpent seed theory is in my mind thoroughly debunked and tossed in the trash bin. For one it can only be inferred through english translations and would likely never exists without the "help" of the Gnostic gospels.

I would like to see Cain and Paul knockout the competition. Only problem would be who to cheer on when they debate each other >

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The fundamental presumption here is that the Bible is an authoritative source. There has never been any proof whatsoever that the Bible is nothing more than a re-write of myths from earlier civilizations, the Sumerians, for one.

Regarding Ron Paul. Ron Paul is a dyed-in-the-wool libertarian. To true libertarians, the corporation is all, the individual is nothing. Is this who you want in the White House?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
After this last Republican Presidential debate, the chances of Cain being The Antichrist have increased by about 1,000 fold.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

We already pay taxes, Herman Cain just has a different tax plan. It isn't a mark or a limit on commerce.

Now, I do believe in the Mark, and it is coming, but it has nothing to do with a Tax Plan and Herman Cain is not nearly well-liked or charismatic enough to pull off the false-prophet gig.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

We already pay taxes, Herman Cain just has a different tax plan. It isn't a mark or a limit on commerce.

Now, I do believe in the Mark, and it is coming, but it has nothing to do with a Tax Plan and Herman Cain is not nearly well-liked or charismatic enough to pull off the false-prophet gig.

National sales tax, which we do not "already pay", forces everyone to use the number, in order to buy or sell anything (word for word what Revelation 13:18 says). It is a limit and mark on commerce. That is precisely what it is. No one could buy or sell anything without using the national sales tax, which has the number 999 on it.

That is what Cain is advocating (national sales tax), using the number "9", which also just happens to be the Number of Satan, according to ALL SATANIC TEACHING. In Revelation, it calls it, "the number of The Beast".

Satan is OFTEN referred to as The Beast in Satanic teaching.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

How are the "using the number?" It doesn't identify anyone, it isn't something you carry around or show for permission to do commerce. And why would the sales tax have "999" all over it? It is 9%. The other two 9's go to other things. In Florida we already pay 7.5% sales tax, other places have other percentages, but it has nothing to do with the individuals.

Did you read the link to my thread?

The Mark is coming, but it isn't a tax, it is an identifier. It will tell who has consented to be a subject and who has not. Those without the mark will be shunned. It is not a tax.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm glad there's no such thing as god, cause satan sounds like a very very nasty man.

But I'm sure the next president will be a nasty man aswell.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cain antichrist/666; I thought this out and as it applied to scripture. Yes Cane is the first murder and probably the first to be in hell for it. If Satan wanted to be crafty he would probably give Cane a cookie and make him part of his minoins set to rule over us. The antichrist would have been Obahma. After all probably the first anti christ was him, being that he would cause much pain to his followers.Followers praised him so muchObahma's real birth certificate never shows up, college transcripts locked up, Rev. Wright passed on anti american setiment. This sets up Cain (the beast) to be the savior/satan in sheeps clothing. Cane promises all that seems well but will he cause more strife? The blood red sea has already shown itself on the west coast. The whore revelations speaks of is the media (fox news = fox lies if you can read between the rhetoric). All media is the whore of Satan. Christians are being killed in the Middle East as we speak..one pastor is awaiting his punishment. Beware of false prophets, the lign up on all sides of us! Everyone is laughing at us over seas, we can't see the forrest from the trees. America is prideful country that is hated so much so in the world. Starvation is happening now in the U.S. with people being out of work. A lot more applies to scripture but I will stop here so those who have ears can hear and those who have eyes can see. If jesus could walk the land as a single man part of the holy trinity, why could not Cain walk as a single man of the unholy trinity. I forgot where I got it from but one pointed out as 999 being a tax plan everyone had to abide to in order to buy or trade with, much like the mark of the beast. The alignment of Sagitarius and the dark rift is proposed on Dec 21 2012. Well if it happens Cain and Obahma can head to the bunker in Colorado..yes one is being construced as we speak for such an occasion..look it up. Satan can rule over who is left after the world is torn apart
edit on 12-10-2011 by colmaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by colmaken because: wrong words were chosen

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
good post, i enjoyed it.

could Cain's idolatry be any more obvious?

reader's may also enjoy reading my post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

The word "Antichrist" does not appear anywhere in the book of Revelations. Your linking it to the Beast mentioned in Rev chap 13 has no basis.

Keep in mind that the Apostle John said that the Antichrist was already present in his day.

1 John 4:3: “Every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired expression which you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.”

That was written near the end of the first century C.E.

So the Antichrist was already present in the the first century. It therefore cannot represent a single individual. Especially one alive today. You can rest assured that Herman Cain is not the Antichrist.

edit on 10/6/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

You're absolutely right. "The Beast" is not a future "Anti-Christ", the Beast was Nero Ceasar. Revelations was written in a code called gematria where Hebrew letters had a numerical value. At the time the Hebrews would have understood the message about Ceasar because gematria was fairly well known to them but not to the Romans. "Neron Cesar" in gematria equals 666. I don't really have the time to completely spell this out, but any quick Google search for "was Nero the beast" should get you to an explanation far better than I can give from memory.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Red Cloak, a very interesting analogy. I can see where 666 can be derived from 999. It is certainly an eventful time in the world now. I hesitate to guess what will happen tomorrow. Got point and well taken Red Cloak
edit on 20-10-2011 by 4thHorseman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by 4thHorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh this gets juicier allright!

Now Cain has modified his 999 plan with an exception, those under the poverty line will not pay income tax, making it the 909 plan to them. thehill.com...

909 turned upside down is 606, which is a claimed original form for "the number of the beast" alongside 616. en.wikipedia.org...

When you remember that it is a mandatory tax plan, then you cannot buy or sell without obeying this number, since you go to jail. The mark of the beast is the receipt you get when paying the taxes. Thats what i call fulfillment of scripture

edit on 22-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Most of that information is very wrong. Antichrist is the first beast, not the second. The second beast enforces all of the laws of the first beast on mankind.

Please watch this video to learn about the antichrist: www.john1429.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Seems to me that the "general public" is also awakening to the coming of antichrist.

TextHowever, it was Rep. Michele Bachmann, in Hanover, N.H., who set the standard. About candidate Cain's intention to give Congress a revenue stream it currently doesn't have – the authority to levy a national sales tax – Rep. Bachmann quipped: "When you take the 9-9-9 plan and turn it upside down [666], the devil's in the details."

This is the second sane thing she has uttered during her campaign, the first one was endorsing Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Sigh. Every week, a new Antichrist. Seriously guys... Just read the book. Who the antichrists are - and it's plural, not singular - is pretty clear.

They are people who don't accept christ and work against those preaching the gospel.

Which, in the context of the work in question... pretty much means Jews. I know, the built-in antisemitism of the later booksof the bible isn't exactly a popular topic, but, really, that's who they're talking about - Antichrists were people openly rejecting the gospel. And in that locale, at that time, there was pretty much just hte oen group doing that - the Romans and Greeks were potential converts, but the Jews were "lost cuases."

*shrug*

As for Herman Cain... Even if we use the stupid pop-culture meaning of "antichrist," let's be frank. He's dumb as a damn rock and has half as much charisma. He's not gonna pull that act off.

Now, my advice? Take it with a grain of salt, coming as it does from a non-Christian, but i'd think you should spend more time emulating christ and less time trying to decide the antichrist-of-the-week. Everyone would probably end up better-off.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

while pondering whether or not some politicians could be the antichrist Cain is not the first that comes to mind.

Our current president is the first that pops up in my head, either him or one of the many other power hungry shills running our country.

But personally I dont believe in the antichrist. Mankind doesn't need some superhuman authority to destroy us, we're already doing it ourselves.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why do so many Bible scholars on here call it "The Book of Revelations?"

They can tell me what dialect of Hebrew the original book was written in, the number of vowels in John 3:16, and the validity of the denied gospels at the Council of Nicaea, but they can't get the singular/plural thing going on.

Was it only made singular in the King James version or something?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
He is not the ANTICRIST, he is just a follower of it. THEY STOLE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY when 9/11 hit the pentagone and 2.3 trillion dollars went missing. BY , BY, social security. Herman cain is a paid shill.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join