It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unfortunately I am almost certain of this prediction..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I hate to say this because what I am about to say is very sad and almost defeatist in a sense but believe me, I still have hope. It has been awesome seeing all of these revolutionary events sparking up around the world , people standing up for the truth and people standing up for their freedom. Last but not least people are also beginning to confront the worlds mega-corporations and corrupt bankers that always seem to get away with numerous crimes against mother earth and humanity as a whole.

These are all good positive things!
I was especially surprised with how quick things have sparked up in the United States.

My prediction is based on speculation in regards to a counter strategy against these revolutions in the United states. For arguments sake lets just assume that someone, somewhere is going to be thinking about how to quash these revolutions outside of normal governmental practises. We all know that the US powers that be (And many others) have and will continue to work like this into the future. So here is my prediction which although speculation, I see it as a probability.

I think that some time this year or early next year there are going to be a series of false flag attacks. I have no idea what kind of false flag attacks in technicality but I am almost sure of the purpose. I think that after these protests gain even more momentum there may be numerous attacks against government/corporate/public infrastructure which will then be blamed on these revolutionary movements.

New laws and legislation will be set in place against public protest and any revolts will be dealt with by force. Peaceful protesters may be imprisoned and violent protesters will be subdued or killed depending on their level of 'Terror threat'. I think this may be another sick future spin off of the 'War on terror' scam. Think about it.. if Ron Paul actually managed to get elected they would have to kill him to keep power. If they can keep Obama in power or just another puppet then all that they have worked for and are still working for will not be hindered as much so they can continue with their occult agenda.

I am of course talking about the globalist agenda of totalitarian control. They are going to need to stop Ron Paul and this revolutionary movement and the quickest way I can see of quashing this movement before it gets out of hand is perpetrated some good ol' fashioned false flag attacks so they can point fingers, wage wars against people and push through new laws. They have worked like this before IMO and they will continue to do so in the future so look out for some big 'Terrorist attacks' in the coming months.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Gladly, I disagree. I do not think those things will occur.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Gladly, I disagree. I do not think those things will occur.

Do you think the elite will let go of their 100's of year old grip on power so easily?
There are definitely going to be hiccups.. I am almost sure that false flag attacks will be used as part of these hiccups.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
It has been awesome seeing all of these revolutionary events sparking up around the world , people standing up for the truth and people standing up for their freedom.

Interesting, because what we're seeing in the US is a disorganized bunch of self-proclaimed protestors with absolutely no agenda other than trying to draw attention to themselves so they can make a bunch of vague accusations against some "elite" that may or may not even exist. There's no goals or end game, so really all it amounts to is some pointless complaining.

Last but not least people are also beginning to confront the worlds mega-corporations and corrupt bankers that always seem to get away with numerous crimes against mother earth and humanity as a whole.

It's the 2000's version of "The Man" that everyone protested about in the 60's. They were united against "The Man", but when pressed it became quite clear they didn't know who "The Man" was or if he even existed. The "protests" made for great parties and sex-fests though.

My prediction is based on speculation in regards to a counter strategy against these revolutions in the United states. For arguments sake lets just assume that someone, somewhere is going to be thinking about how to quash these revolutions outside of normal governmental practises. We all know that the US powers that be (And many others) have and will continue to work like this into the future. So here is my prediction which although speculation, I see it as a probability.

I think that some time this year or early next year there are going to be a series of false flag attacks.

And here's my prediction- in the next few weeks thise whole effort will fizzle due to its own lack of organization, focus and goals.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
TechUnique,

As is usual, I agree partly and disagree partly.

I agree with your idea that confrontation and violence centered on Occupy Wall Street will probably occur. I think there is a simpler explanation though.

We've learned that the New Black Panther Party can be organized to achieve political goals through violence or the threat of it. So can labor unions and groups sponsored by other countries. There are at least half a dozen major groups like that in the US.

Perhaps the progressive wing of American politics has learned the lesson of such groups' effectiveness? What I see happening is the gathering of people at major American cities with no particular goal except to be there in as large a number as possible, harass people, and demand that the rich give money to everyone else.

This could result in violence all over the country, and as Obama's Chief of Staff said; "Never let a crisis go to waste."

Anyway, that's as far as my thinking goes for now. The world-wide powers that be? Maybe, but it could be simply American politics.

But, I don't know. Help me out with this question if you have the time.

Charles1952

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Unfortunately, I have to agree. When the old "dirty tricks" the PTB tend to use them over and over again. Sometimes with a creative "twist" here and there, but still the same old trick. I see this with plane accidents (read explosions) whenever the PTB has something they want to hide, bury or change. They seem to believe that a couple of hundred lives is simply an acceptable loss, a small negative mark of the balance sheet of human capital.

Three cases in point, The Helderberg (SA weapons programs personnel, CI personnel, false beacon development personnel, military contraband during an embargo), Pan Am 103 (Brent Carlssen the UN Commissioner for Nambia and the fligt was also allegedly a CIA mule flight out of the middle east carrying heroin) and the Swissair flight off the New York Coast (some Saudi price and a lot of gold, diamonds and cash).

So, yes, I expect they will run false flags and I expect they will start protester turmoil by implanting their own people to get the violence started. It's what I would do if I were as psychotic as one of them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I respectfully disagree and actually believe it will proceed more in line with the above-poster who suggested this whole "movement" will fizzle out in a few weeks, but I commend you for refraining from mentioning Nibiru, NASA, or the movie Melancholia in your prediction.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Ron Paul has all the things you claim the protesters don't. And the Ron Paul movement is growing. People are also starting to become more educated, I really see something kicking off in a revolutionary sense and I see it getting bigger. The problem that arises with that of course is the fact that there will be opposing factors of which are more powerful.

In summary I see a major upheaval politically and socially for which counter measures will need to be put in place. I think false flag attacks may very well be used as a part of these counter measures.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

TechUnique,

I'm missing something here, help me out. Why do you think that "whoever," wants these protests to be stopped? They seem like a powerful tool to be used, not stopped. The progressives like these protests. You don't think these protests will lead to a Republican revolution, do you?

Why can't Obama ride this to a re-election? Again, help me understand your point, please.

Charles1952

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
this is a plausible, but incredibly unimaginative theory.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

My thoughts on the issue here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-10-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

TechUnique,

I'm missing something here, help me out. Why do you think that "whoever," wants these protests to be stopped? They seem like a powerful tool to be used, not stopped. The progressives like these protests. You don't think these protests will lead to a Republican revolution, do you?

Why can't Obama ride this to a re-election? Again, help me understand your point, please.

Charles1952

I think that the protests are part of a bigger revolution which when allowed to grow to a certain level will be suddenly quashed with tyranny. The turning point had to come some time with the globalists fighting for complete power for years and years.

I am entirely open to the possibility that these revolutions, especially the ones in the middle east have been instigated to put the world in a more vulnerable state. In a power sense. If this was true then it would mean that eventually we will see a sudden surge for power in the near future. That is of course if you buy the NWO concept, which I do.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's a fact that false flags are used by Powers That Be at various times in history. But back when George Bush was in his last year of office, back during the whole entire year of 2006, I was absolutely certain, the Bush Admin would pull massive dramatic dirty tricks so that he could remain in, as King George. I called radio talk shows telling my conspiracy theory. And then........nothing.... happened. However:
It turns out that Obama appears to me to be a Neocon Illuminati-controlled Globalist. (A Neocon can be a Democrat as well. Pro Corporate, pro Tyranny, pro Banksters, pro War.) So maybe the Bushies and Cheneys knew that "everything will be just fine" for them. No false flags needed.
Maybe they will be resorted to, if the PTB realizes that Paul stands a seriously good chance.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

here's the false flag I expect yet fear the most....Obama will be offed...probably in a spectacular way....his birth certificate problem will not go away....his gun running scandal is worse than watergate...and he's already shuffled all the money off to goldman sachs...and packed the cabinet with bankers and crooks...so, if he keeps causing unfixable problems...the false flag will be him.....also, let's take it one step further...Biden is old and has had heart trouble...if he died too, who would be president???????????....BOEHNER....it is all quite frightening...but, it has all been done in the past....so...buckle up, this ride is gonna get a whole lot bumpier...trust yourself and those you love....that's about it....God bless us, one and all

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

To me, the idea that all of these global movements have been orchestrated by a shadow government is a hard sell. I say this, however, ever if they were pre-planned and carried out, and assuming that this shadow government has been around for a long, long time, because if it does exist I do not believe it just happened, then you have to look at the course of history. Over the past centuries, history has moved in a linear fashion with personal freedoms and equality moving upwards. While things do seem entangled and ensnared by government policy and economic muck, I cannot imagine that it will get worse without the populace having a say about it (for instance, what's happening right now). If there is some secret organization that has been directing us to this point in human history, while people have died and suffered, I see it as a force of good. Unfortunately, the majority of people are ignorant, and it takes tragedy and catastrophe and devastation for them to wake up. If a group of people that could orchestrate such events like this wanted to enslave the world, then they simply would do it in a flash, rather than to slowly take things away so that people notice. This is just my take. I believe we are heading into a new ago. If you look at the supposed evolution of man, you start with humans that live a solitary life, but more and more they come together, finding the benefit of strength in numbers. They don't need to hunt for their own food or struggle to find shelter, and in the process can build and create and form a foundation. This is where I do not understand why there is so much fear for a global society. Sure, I understand that people are afraid of a tyrant coming to power. One person, however, can only control so many people, and eventually that tyrant will fall. A one world, global system would not have a centralized power, it would be dispersed throughout the people. I would touch on this further and in more depth, but I am really starting to stray from the actual point of this post, so I'll stop, but take it for consideration I suppose.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

if Ron Paul actually managed to get elected they would have to kill him to keep power.

From The Shadow Government.

'Conquer both parties. So that no matter who wins, you will still be in power'.

Food for thought.

join