It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchester Police Officer Uses Excessive Force on High School Student

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

To all the people telling me that not all cops were bad yesterday...I'm seriously having some doubts. This is sickening. Was the cop in the right ATS?

Edit: To add the kids were certainly rude to the people but did they break the law? No I don't think so.
edit on 10/6/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

Follow up:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He could of got worse for his mouthing off. example this kid got a controller shoved up his butt. Controll shoved in kids butt
edit on 6-10-2011 by BinarySamurai because: So people wouldnt complain its from kotaku jesus.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BinarySamurai
He could of got worse for his mouthing off. example this kid got a controller shoved up his butt. Controll shoved in kids butt

Links to Kotaku. Sorry rather not. Kataku isn't a serious publication I doubt that story is true. No offense.

Anyways this story just annoys me. That cop had no right to touch that kid. Regardless of if the kid was mouthing off.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Whoops Double post

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
No law in NH to prevent the recording of police. The police officer needs to have better control of the situation. In particular with students. Sure the punk kid might have deserved it a little for being an arrogant, obnoxious prick but these type of situations can be handled differently.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

In the follow up video the main guy that did the interview basically says that he isn't concerned with the purse thing just the excessive force thing. Rightly so it looked like it hurt.

new topics

top topics

join