It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

That is just one opportunity and just one example I have shown. There are tons out there. There are always people wanting stuff and there are always ways to capitalize on that. Economies and opportunities will keep existing because people want stuff.

Furthermore, the one thing that will help people the best of all is a decent financial education. Financial literacy, how to work with money and personal finances and how to let money work for you. It's one thing that should be taught in school. Most people in the western world for example who are poor and in debt are so because of a lack of financial education.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"Kill the wealthy" ----> KINDERGARTEN LOGIC

Your problems are not "the wealthy" but your society/government, lack of a good social net etc. which makes it possible in the first place that so many are poor and in deep # !

The problem is not "the wealthy" but your POOR.

edit on 6-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I do not think killing them is the answer, it makes it too easy.

Personally, I say strip them of their wealth and possessions. Give them a reset so to speak, reset them to zero and put them out on the streets without a pot to piss in.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by beezzer

There's a silver lining everywhere, if you look for it.

Always and every time...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I couldn't help but think of the Great French Revolution after reading your post.

Wikipedia-French Revolution

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Originally posted by Skewed

Personally, I say strip them of their wealth and possessions. Give them a reset so to speak, reset them to zero and put them out on the streets without a pot to piss in.

They will be wealthy within a few years again... The same way a poor person who wins a million dollar lottery becomes poor again and deeper in debt within several years...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

several weeks that was too much credit

too many americans are bad with their money

link   
It's not the fault of the wealthy as a whole (look at the rates they get taxed, they're more than fair), but rather the way the government as a whole is spending the money it gets.

We don't need to kill people to get a message across, but peaceful protesting is not going to do anything at all either. What we need is to start causing physical damage to government buildings and structures, cause them so much financial pain that they hit the ceiling and cannot do anything about it. MAKE them fail, because right now the wound is only going to fester and get worse if you try and heal it from the inside without opening it up.

link   
reply to post by haarvik

There is at least on company in the U.S. that has that model. I've read about it years ago, but I don't remember where I read it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MRedfield

What about taking the time to invest in yourself, taking responsibility for your own life instead of wanting to destroy the lives of others???

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I do not think killing them is the answer, it makes it too easy.

Great idea, but may not work...

m.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

What about taking the time to invest in yourself, taking responsibility for your own life instead of wanting to destroy the lives of others???

What if you've done that, served your country, spent many years giving back to the community, and then had your government hand you a bill for tens of thousands of dollars because they 'didn't take enough tax off of your pay'.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Geez you'd think if you were going to threaten major "lawmakers" first you would learn how to spell, or at least use spell check

Secondly, who is going to say or decide who is rich/wealthy and who isn't. How would you decide the cutoff. Someone who has worked all their life, scrimped, saved, invested wisely and now has a nice comfortable life will seem wealthy to the person who has less...Are they to be considered "wealthy".

A person living off the streets finds a lottery ticket and wins 5 million dollars. Wait, now their wealthy, should they die??

It's a silly fake email that some kid has sent out as a dare....pfftftttsss

and that's all I'm gonna say about that....
edit on 6-10-2011 by Iseladore because: typo...oops LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Can we destroy the lives of bankster thieves and government whores at least???

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There is at least on company in the U.S. that has that model. I've read about it years ago, but I don't remember where I read it.

Amway

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This actually seems to be related to the protests. In other words, as the protests spread so does this deliberate message probably from the black ops, come out to create more crack down???? Just an idea I had.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRedfield

What if you've done that, served your country, spent many years giving back to the community, and then had your government hand you a bill for tens of thousands of dollars because they 'didn't take enough tax off of your pay'.

Then I suggest you start thinking about internationalizing yourself...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Skewed

They will be wealthy within a few years again... The same way a poor person who wins a million dollar lottery becomes poor again and deeper in debt within several years...

Then I guess it is back to killing the wealthy again...

No wonder why communist type governments kill millions.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

I wasn't talking about MLM companies... It's something else I read about, but that was years ago and because I didn't bookmark it back then I don't know how to begin to find it now.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
"Kill the wealthy" ----> KINDERGARTEN LOGIC

Your problems are not "the wealthy" but your society/government, lack of a good social net etc. which makes it possible in the first place that so many are poor and in deep # !

The problem is not "the wealthy" but your POOR.

edit on 6-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Well, the wealthy run our government.

Who do you think pulls the strings?

Hint, it isn't a plumber.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join