It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
dont kill them just place them under citizens arrest

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i will bring the 99%
the 99% will surround the 1%
the 99% will take 99% from the 1%
without harming the 1%
we will send them to appear in front of a judge
who will then send them to prison,
or perhaps something far worse for the 1% then even prison..
no not execution... much worse than even that...
"community service"? someone says from the back.
YES!!!! Community service!!!

The 1% can get 99 years of community service!!!!!!!!!

What is our one demand?

The 99% demand 99% from the 1%,
and that they go to prison, or far worse,
serve community service!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
the central bankers and the monopoly men are the ones that need to be destroyed

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, sooner or later someone is going to cross the line from "words to action". It will most likley be a "Hothead", probably an individual who has worked physically hard all his life, has gotten no-wheres, from a broken family, lived payday to payday, is now out of work and see's the wealthy and mighty as a target to focus his frustration, rage and blame on. Am I wrong ? I might go so far as to add that this person will probably be a veteran fed-up with our society and government and, with not much to lose, will strike out at those he feels are responsible for his misery. Silly thought is'nt this. We all know this wont really happen................

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
I hope they try.

I am not a a millionaire, but I have a nice house in a nice neighborhood. I also have a S&W .40, a Mossberg 12 gauge and a .300 Win Mag.

So please, try it, worthless hippies.

And you think they're only gonna go after "the bankers"? Think again. If you're a homeowner, arm yourself.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

You sound like a paranoid loon man. No one is coming to get you.

If you guys aren't screaming about fictional communists, you're thinking some hippies will really care enough to come to your house.

Your corporate fascist beliefs have warped your mind into a state of paranoia and fear.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccupyPlanet
dont kill them just place them under citizens arrest

I would have no problem with that.

The thing is, these scum will hide behind police and what I believe will be blackwater mercs when the SHTF.

So my compassion towards the pigs of congress and the ones who use their money to control them is almost non existent.

End corporate fascism.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SethGecko

My brother recently died of a cerebral hemorrhage, due to a car accident 6 months before that he refused ER treatment for (he didn't want to incur the debt, since he was between jobs, had lost his health insurance coverage, and at age 50, was not doing so well at landing a new position in the computer networking field he'd been in for the last 30 years). That tragedy is exactly what it's like to live in a true capitalistic society, and if it's dog eat dog for the winners, then it should be dog eat dog for everyone.

And it's no use trying to insist on rules concerning who can eat who and what constitutes food in this carnivore paradise. Not when the other side has just discovered a new way to win. All's fair in love and war - they say.

Sorry for your loss, i was under the impression England was like Australia's heath care system that it was free? How would he incur debt? My father passed through cancer but he had heaps of treatment and removals without payment a cent?

Sorry if im ignorant but yeah i was under the impression England had a better healthcare system than Australia?

The poster I was replying to lives in the UK, not me. I and my late brother are/were Americans. The underclass of the modern industrialized world. If you're American nothing at all is ever free, and if anyone tries to make anything free, there are clouds of bitter people who descend to condemn them for even suggesting such a criminal idea. The dollar rules here, and human beings are absolutely dispensable. The worst part is that we've been programmed to see this kind of insane lack of worth as freedom. Then again, "freedom is another word for nothing left to lose." It's like confusing worthless and priceless.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2011 by smileypants because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

I hope they try.

I am not a a millionaire, but I have a nice house in a nice neighborhood. I also have a S&W .40, a Mossberg 12 gauge and a .300 Win Mag.

And you think they're only gonna go after "the bankers"? Think again. If you're a homeowner, arm yourself.

If you guys aren't screaming about fictional communists, you're thinking some hippies will really care enough to come to your house.

Your corporate fascist beliefs have warped your mind into a state of paranoia and fear.

I don't think so. Look around. Watch the news. Flash mobs, coming soon to a home near you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Email: 'Time to kill the wealthy'

www.politico.com

Several influential New York lawmakers have received threatening emails saying it is “time to kill the wealthy” if they don’t renew the state’s tax surcharge on the millionaires, according to reports.

“It’s time to tax the millionaires!” reads the email, according to WTEN in Albany. “If you don’t, I’m going to pay a visit with my carbine to one of those tech companies you are so proud of and shoot every spoiled Ivy League [expletive] I can find.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Smacks of greed...... on the part of those writing the emails.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

My brother recently died of a cerebral hemorrhage, due to a car accident 6 months before that he refused ER treatment for (he didn't want to incur the debt, since he was between jobs, had lost his health insurance coverage, and at age 50, was not doing so well at landing a new position in the computer networking field he'd been in for the last 30 years). That tragedy is exactly what it's like to live in a true capitalistic society, and if it's dog eat dog for the winners, then it should be dog eat dog for everyone.

And it's no use trying to insist on rules concerning who can eat who and what constitutes food in this carnivore paradise. Not when the other side has just discovered a new way to win. All's fair in love and war - they say.

Sorry for your loss, i was under the impression England was like Australia's heath care system that it was free? How would he incur debt? My father passed through cancer but he had heaps of treatment and removals without payment a cent?

Sorry if im ignorant but yeah i was under the impression England had a better healthcare system than Australia?

The poster I was replying to lives in the UK, not me. I and my late brother are/were Americans. The underclass of the modern industrialized world. If you're American nothing at all is ever free, and if anyone tries to make anything free, there are clouds of bitter people who descend to condemn them for even suggesting such a criminal idea. The dollar rules here, and human beings are absolutely dispensable. The worst part is that we've been programmed to see this kind of insane lack of worth as freedom. Then again, "freedom is another word for nothing left to lose." It's like confusing worthless and priceless.

I can't undertsand stupid comments like this. 'The dollar rules here' this person says.

So I ask a question. If you could earn three times more than you have ever earned in your life would you want it or reject it?
If I offerred you a million dollars woudl you take it or reject it because of materalism.

No all you pillocks go and join the growing line of hypocrites!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

I hope they try.

I don't think so. Look around. Watch the news. Flash mobs, coming soon to a home near you.

So be it. The flash mobs would be the product of the very system of greed that you worship.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against the other, through class warfare, race hatred or religious intolerance. You know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives."

Sounds like more BS to keep us divided if you ask me and to start attacking each other instead of the real enemy.
edit on 10/7/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First We Ought to Kill Them and Eat Them’: Sights and Sounds from Occupy D.C.

www.theblaze.com...

Brad Blanton of Luray, Va. had one of the more extreme messages of the protest, saying it was time to literally start eating the wealthy in order to fix economic inequality.

Brad Blanton of Luray, Va. advocated cannibalism and wore an expletive-laden T-shirt. Madeleine Morgenstern/The Blaze

“They‘re devouring us and now it’s time we start devouring them back,” Blanton said. “I’m advocating cannibalism.”

But actual cannibalism? Apparently so.

“We ought to cut ‘em up and have a little ritual where we call it communion,” Blanton said. “We’re all cannibals, all human beings are cannibals. What we need to do is start eating from the top instead of the bottom.”

And again, just so there was no mistake:

“First we ought to kill them and eat them. I think cannibalism is the answer. Second to that, just regulate the hell out of them, that’d be okay,” Blanton said

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

This is how it starts, innocent protesters on the march, while some people sits back and wait to yell fire, an e-mail calling for the hurt or death of any body is wrong. Pres. Obama has not helping create any jobs, There are businesses looking for workers, Corps., are hiring but for the big companys but he has no real plan for the manufacturing sector. how do sell products over seas to a markets when the workers are unemployed, the news only covers the protesters, and the lack of jobs, but not the real problem in Washington, DC. read the bill, it enacts laws to kill jobs, in this bill you can sue employers and tie them up in court for years and kill their businesses, its all about double taxcation on the rich.
Also the numbers for claims for the year of unemployment, 4896000.00, Hired same period 1232000 for a total of jobs lost 3664000 this is what Washtington, DC not telling DO THE NUMBERS

edit on 8-10-2011 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Originally posted by NorEaster

I can't undertsand stupid comments like this. 'The dollar rules here' this person says.

So I ask a question. If you could earn three times more than you have ever earned in your life would you want it or reject it?
If I offerred you a million dollars woudl you take it or reject it because of materalism.

No all you pillocks go and join the growing line of hypocrites!

And you honestly believe that everyone else sees life and reality in the exact same way that you do?

Fascinating.

There are people who would be much more interested in opening you up to see what's gurgling around in there than in taking your million dollars (that you'll probably never even possess as one complete chunk of cash as long as you live).

Me, I really don't care one way or the other. If I need something - and really, really need it - I'll simply go get it. If it's yours, and you won't allow me to use it for what I need it for, then you'll be directly between me and what it takes for me to survive, and that will require me to apply whatever means is necessary to facilitate my own survival. If that involves a symbiotic arrangement, then that'll work just fine for me. If it involves an exchange for something that I have that you want, then I'm good with that too. If it involves having to eliminate you, then I'm just as happy with that scenario. If fact, I'm good with allowing you to choose the terms of the exchange.

One thing I have learned in the 5+ decades of life on this planet is that money only works if what someone wants is money. I don't care about money. I only care about what it is that I need at the moment that will enable me to get done what I need to get done. After that, I have no needs at all (until, of course, the next task presents itself). I also have no sense of material right or wrong. There are only survival imperative expressions, and they vary from decidedly Masculine expressions (Competition, Isolation, establishment of Identity...or ownership) to decidedly Feminine expressions (Symbiosis, Association, Expansion of association) as far as I'm concerned, and I have no interest in anyone else's definition of how to keep score as I work out how well I'm doing in the survival game.

In fact, as I see it, 1,000 compatriots (as an example) will trump 1,000,000 dollars each and every time, and if you don't believe me, go to any nation on earth and pit one definition of wealth against the other. That's a 1,000 to 1 power ratio, and those 1,000 compatriots - at any moment - are readily at hand and just looking for someone who knows how to give their lives new meaning and purpose.

Dollars only work where dollars are useful. I've lived in areas where cash was only worth anything to the people offering it. Alliances were (and still are) the true currency. Cash is accepted, but cash only demonstrates the amount of deference to the community displayed by the person requesting what's being requested. It's not something that can sway the mind or action of anyone. It can't trump bonds between people.
edit on 10/8/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Me, I really don't care one way or the other. If I need something - and really, really need it - I'll simply go get it. If it's yours, and you won't allow me to use it for what I need it for, then you'll be directly between me and what it takes for me to survive, and that will require me to apply whatever means is necessary to facilitate my own survival. If that involves a symbiotic arrangement, then that'll work just fine for me. If it involves an exchange for something that I have that you want, then I'm good with that too. If it involves having to eliminate you, then I'm just as happy with that scenario. If fact, I'm good with allowing you to choose the terms of the exchange.

This is a rather ironic statement. You'll allow someone else to set the terms? You've already established the terms - your own survival and your own life is more valuable than that of another person. You will take what you want.

Sure - you give them the option to choose a means that does not involve their destruction - but you have already decided that, in the face of your own adversity, you will pillage from another. That person really has no option in regards to the terms - he or she is already under coercion.

I also have no sense of material right or wrong. There are only survival imperative expressions, and they vary from decidedly Masculine expressions (Competition, Isolation, establishment of Identity...or ownership) to decidedly Feminine expressions (Symbiosis, Association, Expansion of association) as far as I'm concerned, and I have no interest in anyone else's definition of how to keep score as I work out how well I'm doing in the survival game.

There is, however, a distinction between functional and not functional (dysfunction).

It is not functional to operate on the basis of pillaging. At some time or another - you run out of people to pillage. Rather than getting your compatriots to farm... you have already indicated that you would rather default to taking it from someone else by force if they refuse to provide.

Unless I am simply missing your point and reading a little too much barbarism into it.

The point is - your method of survival is dependent upon the accomplishments of others. It is, inherently, an unsustainable basis of survival.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Somewhere, there is a mother and a father looking at each other, saying,"Where did we go wrong?"

Kil then eat the wealthy?

Not me. My doctor said I should avoid rich foods.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by UnitedSpiritualAlliance
Wow that is really not going to help anything. It's better to bring the wealthy to justice by finding lawyers who actually care (lol) about the protests and will go pro-bono (lol) (that's going to take the skills of a lawyer to convince one to do as such!)

You painted the wealthy with a broad brush.

Pretend this is the tax bracket:
(10% tax across the board).

$20,000 (per year) x 10% tax (.10) = $2,000 owed in taxes. - Lower Class

$30,000 (per year) x 10% tax (.10) = $3,000 owed in taxes.

$60,000 (per year) x 10% tax (.10) = $6,000 owed in taxes. - Middle Class

$100,000 (per year) x 10% (.10) = $10,000 owed in taxes.

$250,000 (per year) x 10% (.10) = $25,000 owed in taxes. Upper Class

$1.0 million (per year) x 10% (.10) = $100,000 owed in taxes. - Top 2% - Wealthy Class

Who is paying more taxes?

While "OccupyWallStreet"' and the president are saying one thing, the reality behind class warfare is something entirely different. Top 2% pay more taxes than all the other classes combined.

Using the actual and current tax scale: My uncle made $1.0 million dollars last year, and he had to pay $400,000 of it toward taxes.

How much are you paying in taxes?

edit on 10/7/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

WOW MAN! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF L O O P H O L E S?????

You got 7 stars for ignorance and not one person knows how to make billions and pay a fraction of what you should pay? If your grandfather paid 400,000 in tax then please make me president of the USA!

Sure they may pay more tax dollars because they can't hide everything, but still I am pretty sure they pay way less what they should pay. I wonder if ANY lawyer does not already know this, nevermind a tax attorney.

Is ATS a rich man's propaganda site? Even mr buffet says the rich DO NOT PAY ENOUGH and he is no poorman.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hegelian Dialect Alert

You do realize the very wealthy are running these campaigns.

as the Great Rabbi (Jesus) said...Law is implemented to get you to surrender to a higher TSA. (Term of Service Agreement)

No you will not find his true works in organized religion.

I know....Crazy isnt it?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join