It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS, Cop caught saying that he thinks he'll use his nightstick!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I'd go as far as to say he wants to use his nightstick. Congratulations he is certainly serving and protecting the citizens isn't that right?

Why do we have so many cops just so willing to use violence? I mean what that guy said isn't really incriminating or even violent but what gives him the right to even think he'll get to use his nightstick?

idk perhaps I'm overreacting but this cop doesn't seem like I nice guy.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not all cops are bad!
He's probably uninformed or doesn't agree with the protests.

And again, like many people everywhere in the world :
He doesn't really like his job anymore and would of done better in another type of job too.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

actually, he seems to like his job when it involves clubbing protesters..

if he REALLY didn't like his job, and the #ty pay, and the dog ass treatment, he'd join the protesters. but he's soooo afraid of losing his job because he's been brainwashed into believing that if you aren't out slaving for a SMALL amount of money, you're society's foot rest.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

He said his "Little nightstick" to a female cop.
He was referring to how small his member really is in a sexual manner to the female cop.

Rewatch the video
edit on 6-10-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well I guess that settles any argument over if the police would back the US citizens they are sworn to protect

I am a little worried that this may get larger and more violent if the police start handing out WOOD SHAMPOOS to peaceful protesters. My guess is it will eventually turn bloody very fast for the cops. I don't think they understand just how pissed off the general public is about the constant corruption that is in Wall Street and Washington. They are in bed together and everyone knows it. It's just the people have had enough and it is reaching the boiling point.

The 2% started this war with us. Class warfare.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

maybe he has ED?

she was pretty unattractive. lol
edit on 6-10-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thousands of angry mob protesters vs a few hundred cops. I'd be protecting myself too.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

He was referring to how small his members really is in a sexual manner to the female cop.

Rewatch the video

LOL, that's exactly what I thought. I hope the poor fat bastard can find it. Maybe he should lay off the doughnuts (his girlfriend too for that matter.)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I hope that cop uses that nightstick on a union boss or George Soros. Those guys are wealthier than he average Wall Streeter and far more corrupt.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

He was referring to how small his members really is in a sexual manner to the female cop.

Rewatch the video

I want this to be true lol

I doubt it is though. Sorry slayer.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
Congratulations he is certainly serving and protecting the citizens isn't that right?

The job of the police is simple.

1) Enforce the laws.
2) Generate revenue.

That's it folks. Stop with your illusion that they're somehow there to protect you. The only way you protect yourself is if you're trained in hand to hand combat, or you own a firearm, or both.

The 2nd Amendment is the ONLY Amendment that guarantees the others. It's not for hunting!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I attended an OWS event in my area and the police were friendly but not supportive of the protest.

Also almost everyone there had a camcorder, trained on the LEOs. I think they are realizing that they can't hide behind a badge to do violence on the very people that pay their salary's thru their taxes.

Video, with a camera, camcorder, smart phone; everything affecting your lives and post your videos immediately on a social network.

Record brutality, corruption, violence of those sworn to "serve and protect" but also record acts of heroism, kindness and those that are doing a job well done.
edit on 6-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join