It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent dorm room conversations...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So, I met my neighbor in the dorms the other day...let's just say he's...different.

He's a Wiccan who likes to be referred to as a witch (he threatens violence if we forget this), and also happens to be a veteran who is extremely right wing....

Anyways...

We got to talking about Kerry/Bush and their respective military records. He goes on to ream Kerry a new one for recieving more purple hearts than he should have.

To which I can only say "What about the gaping holes in Bush's records?"

He simply refuses to see what I mean by this. so I point out to him the extended periods of AWOL vacation that Bush had taken from the guard. He admits that this happened, but said "At least Bush's records were not falsified."

Okay.

So, I told him that we should, for the sake of argument say that Bush's records reflect his AWOL status, and appropriate action was taken.

I also said that Kerry's records showed everything legitimately, and appropriate action was taken on his file as well.

I then posed him the following question:

"Given the circumstances, and the theoretical situation we've just set up, would you rather have a president with ONLY two purple hearts, and an honorable discharge, who is also a Vietnam vet, or would you rather have A dishonorably discharged veteran of the National Guard who never saw combat?"

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Thoughts?

Here's one. Maybe your witch buddy will dig this

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Oh, man. I think I'm at McDonalds right now?

Why?

Because I'm Lovin it.

GJ, bunkbuster. I'm lovin that.

*FAVORITES*

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
So, I met my neighbor in the dorms the other day...let's just say he's...different.

He's a Wiccan who likes to be referred to as a witch (he threatens violence if we forget this), and also happens to be a veteran who is extremely right wing....

And you wish to engage him in conversation in the hopes of winning him over to your side? I'd be smiling, nodding, and ever so slowly backing out of the room.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
bunkbuster,

Interesting link but, I don't believe either or, that means bush satanic acts or Kerrys.

bush may have been into "durgs" or "alcohol" but he was a rich kid with a father in politics so he was well protected.

And for Kerry just because he talks about atrocities of vietnam does not turn him in to a sex maniac and satanistic rituals.

top topics

join