It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Against the Federal Reserve Starts Now! Alex calls for occupy of Federal reserve!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Alex makes an official video asking the American people to protest the real criminals... The Federal Reserve! Thankyou Alex! End the FED!!

Finally!!!

edit on 6-10-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

please accept this link as a call to WAKE UP the people of the US and other nations.
Please spread the link and I apologize if it is in the wrong category but it covers most of whats happened to our world leadership.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

One thing I have noticed in my neck of the woods is that there is no OWS movement in Cleveland. A Federal Reserve location and a heavily backed Democratic/Union town.

Things that make you say…..Hmmmmm?

Trumka AND Hoffa said it a while ago. They need to mobilize the people.

Dance OWS puppets, Dance.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Alex warning about people trying to co-opt the OWS movement.
While he tries to co-opt the OWS movement...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Yes, that is why I posted the flier above...to show that this is a OWS event, not an AJ event.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Exactly, comrade smith! It's all co-opted, best to sit at home or go to work. That's the life, yeah!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yeah, that was a good call.

Pretty standard for Alex. It's not the first time he tried to co-opt someone else's crowd.
I don't think the OWS folks really need his brand of lunacy.

I'm all for losing the Fed, though.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Because now he can play the Central Character

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
Because now he can play the Central Character

Exactly.
Of course, with or without Alex, were I in Texas I'd probably be showing up at the Fed with the rest of them.
At least he's spreading word of the "occupation" to his listeners, and there's a heap of them.
So that's a plus.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'm starting to think that the PTB are ready to abandon the federal reserve. They know it has succeeded for years at screwing the American people and siphoning funds for their various nefarious agendas, and its run its course. So they have no problem letting the Alex Joneses of the world expose it because the culprit behind it doesn't exist. There's no bad guy. The criminals are in the dark. Bernake is just the only moron that we see, and he won't be hated because he was 'on our side' in fighting the upcoming depression.

This protest is 20-50 years too late.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It is pathetic and sad that there are so many people in every thread regarding these protests who
have nothing but negative things to say about them. Same thing happened when it was time to fight the British
and gain our independence.

I see a bunch of cowards who are so accustomed to the way things are that they have given up on things ever getting better and eagerly embrace their pre-programmed conditioned responses to use as a slavemasters whip to silence anyone who would even entertain the notion of fighting back against the system which enslaves us.

You guys are pathetic and sad.
You are cowards who, when this is all over, should be tried and convicted of treason.
You are doing your best to keep the status quoe.
You are doing your best to silence those who would try to liberate us.
You are mocking and ridiculeing those who would try to restore our constitution.
You have no solutions of your own.
You sit around on your fat asses from the safety of your own livingroom and critique those who have the balls to
leave the comfort of thier own livingrooms in order to TRY to make a difference.
You are worse than an armchair quarterback.
You are weak.

I for one am off to occupy St. Louis.
I am not going to be guilty of sitting on the sidelines and having to make excuses to my grandchildren
why I was such a pussy and couldn't bother to get off my fat ass and simply stand and make my presence known.

I ask you ohh lovers of oppression,
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????
edit on 6-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Alex would never co opt a protest movement.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hello Comrade. I am also from St. Louis, wish I was there. I'm temporarily in Austin and will be attending the City Hall occupation.

Spread the word to no longer use those credit cards and banks...push local credit unions and local businesses.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thanks for reminding me.
That is actually on the agenda for today as well.
The wife and I are going to TRY to cancell our BOA accounts.
Whether or not they let us, we are going to oopen accounts in a local credit union.
Not sure which one yet.
Any suggestions of a good one?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

if I had seen this thread I would not have posted, however the more posts we have bringing light to this issue, the better in my opinion! Cheers OP. END THE FED!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
yeah yeah quit whining i didnt hear too many people saying something nice about the TPM.

they were called every name in the book and hey guess what? they stood the test of time still here people!

and even alex is WRONG occupy capital hill and the whitehouse if you want real change.

like was said DANCE LITTLE PUPPETS DANCE.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

One thing I have noticed in my neck of the woods is that there is no OWS movement in Cleveland. A Federal Reserve location and a heavily backed Democratic/Union town.

Sure there is...

Here ya go

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So, it's not cool to rag on the protesters, but when Alex takes part in the protests it's okay to say he's trying to subvert it?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Alex is grasping at coat tails. He's so obnoxious in a genuinely sincere way. lol Having made my complaints I am glad to see another occupying force being applied to an institution in need of attention.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join