It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds from sky in Gloucestershire,UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InitiumArietis

its not too differcult to photograph activity at fairford, especially in cirencester, but most of this type of aircraft is well known to the base as in black hawks, apaches, chinooks, 176's, galaxy's, C130's, B1B's,B2's,F118, F22, F15 eurofighters and saab gripens even

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything over the last few days. How many miles from Glos city are you?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

yeah my definition on chemtrailing is different to that of the paranoid as you put it lol, but for whatever reason for doing it the U.N fund the program.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 4demon

i live 1.5 miles from the city centre

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
We had some awesome flashes of light all through the evening which my sister said didn't look like lightning at all but as i didn't see them except for through the corner of my eye i just thought she was being daft...

But this afternoon around 3pm/3.30pm i did hear a series of what i though was thunder but sounded softer. I just dismissed it at the time.

I'm in Yorkshire by the way
edit on 6/10/2011 by ThorsBrother because: Addition to text

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Chemtrailing is a hoax, if you are referring to aircraft contrails, then yes, we have them often.

Really now Chemtrailing is a hoax says who? why people here in canada toronto are getting sprayed by the Chemtrailing every week, once they start Chemtrailing the birds stop singing, i have seen from white chemtrails to dark chemtrails, which stay in the sky for well over hours, not only that they stay in the sky, they start to form a cloud.

I am sorry since when Chemtrailing became a hoax?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am sorry since when Chemtrailing became a hoax?

When the little tin foil hat manchild, in his little tinfoil parents basement first uttered the term after he stepped out into the outside world for the first time, seen contrails from aircraft, got paranoid, and maybe a little confuddled and ran back inside screaming, immediately posting on the internet that the government and/or lizard people were trying to enslave the human race by spraying stuff out of the back of every jet aircraft known to exist.

The rest of the normal (?) people, many of whom understand the science and physics behind contrails, those who think rationally and logically, just shook there heads and sighed, for they knew it was going to mean many years of trying to explain how things work in many a forum.

technologicalsingularity, can you provide me with a link to this UN document on chemtrailing please, I have done a google search, but have drawn up a blank. Plus I don't understand the connection you're making to the strange sound a lot of people (including myself) seem to be hearing.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by flexy123

well the aircraft looked like this or a more triangular version of the X43A, just like this graphic it had twin tail planes and while being observed flew like any other jet, must make it clear that after the initial very loud noise, all that remained was a very deep cyclic infra-sound that made you feel nauseous, my guess 12-19 cycles, no jet/scram or prop noise what so ever was black as night in colour :-

LOL. Maybe this is the one being referred by others as UFO. In fact, for many years, UFO followers have insisted that the US government is covering up data about alien visitations and now UFO believers petition the White House for information. A brand new White House program has given them an avenue to force the government for data. A petition has been submitted and has gathered more than the necessary number of signatures.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

If you watched the radar every day, as I do, you'd know there is no such thing

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Chemtrailing is just another name for contrails.

Much like in the old days people used to attribute thunderstorms to gods fighting.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I've lived in my current home for 3 1/2 years now. It were a new estate at the time built next to an industrial estate and a man made lake (don't get me started lol). The factories/warehouses are just basically dairy factories, car parts, electrical's and furniture warehouses etc. About 10 months or so ago (maybe a little longer) these booming and drilling sounds started here too, I put it down to the factories/warehouses to start with but when we spoke to a few workers (of whom I know) they said nothing has changed at the work place and it's not from there and since there have never been any weird booming or drilling noises from there before it didn't add up to be them anyway. It happens at any time of the day for a lot of the day so I took a proper listen and it actually sounds like it's coming from a distant, just loud enough for me to hear it. Across the road is a huge woodland and field area which has is also a part of a Hall (Abbey hall) which is privately owned and we know the guy who owns it and he has mentioned no change on the grounds also.
Over the last year there have been fewer UFO sightings in my area (I personally have seen some weird ones) and an increase in military aircraft if there is any link between the three...... It does sound like it's in the air though if that makes sense since it's so loud.... Anyway, since many people have the same or similar experience's I thought I'd hare mine =)

Oh and I'm in the Midlands in the UK.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by denverC

ive seen a lot of UFO pics, especially the "new" triangle types, but UFO doesnt mean alien craft, it could well be mind, but my first thought is a classified military aircraft as most of the sighting are in desitinations of current military interest or governmental unrest.

But the audio recording that are out there are also very similar to what i heard, especially the event in the ukraine.
There seems to be tubular or tunneling of the sound with reverberation as people describe them as large rusty trumpets lol , but thats what i heard too, there seems to be a mechanical element too as well as low electrical type cycle sound between 12-19 cycles, those most cant hear these frequencies, we feel them instead.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
guys and gals, this isnt the place to argue about chemtrailing. the option was placed in the OP so we can start collecting data and correlate this data against it, in other word eliminate the chemtrailing option as a possible relation to the noise occurrences .

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Whenever I hear 'Black Triangular Aircraft' I just immediately think of Aurora =D

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
we are both now certain the aircraft seen is the U.S navy's northrop grumman X47-B or something extremely similar. though it still doesnt explain the noises heard that are very unlike current aircraft.

here's the link for you to salivate over:-

www.popularmechanic... s.com/technology/military/planes-uavs/exclusive-new-photos-of-the-navys-x-47b-uav-2#fbIndex4

there is 4 pics of this UAV from the above link
edit on 7-10-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The link doesn't work.. =S

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KJellybean

sorry broken link www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/planes-uavs/exclusive-new-photos-of-the-navys-x-47b-uav-2#fbIndex4

beware of pain in the arse adverts on this site

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I live in Poole Dorset and over the last 3 days i have heard noises as well. Its like a low humming sound. Hard to explain, it's as loud inside the house as it is outside. It was louder on Saturday morning and I could feel a slight trembling sensation. It's as though the noise is everywhere. Didn't see or hear any aircraft when I looked outside on Saturday morning. It was particularly annoying on Saturday morning which is why i went outside to check. Other times it's not as intense. Iv'e never heard anything like it before.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
new event time 11/10/11 18:50 lasted for 5 minutes, and still is going on , so i got my camera out (battery died on me too grrrr) got some pics! looks like fighter jets.
All day we have had black helicopters parading around hourly, they look like black hawks with a large flat rectagular base.

19:17 and still going on and off, but for the life of me cannot see or locate a normal commerical craft or military by human sight or camera.

19:50 event ended, looks like problems cos they were in some sort of low altitude dog fight with after burners, costly exercise if just playin war games. also using afterburners at low altitude can only be used in an emergency under UK law.
edit on 11-10-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

That's what happens when you live near a major military airfield, and the law on afterburners does not apply during exercises.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join