It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall St Growing "Protest Of This Current Era" Thousands of Union workers join. Largest turn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Occupy Wall St is growing by the day, with the largest display taking place today as thousands more Union workers joined the protests! This is getting really really big guys! And it is spreading across the country! Uni Students are being told not to go to their classes and to join the protests! I just hope it can spread to the federal reserve they are the real criminals!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You've got to hit K STREET hard.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This can only backfire...there are so many things the government can do to postpone real action; so many clever means by which to distract and deflect...Union with Unions!!! I hope it works, tho!

S&F of hope!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

YEAH!!! I love seeing paid Union members out marching, instead of working.
And people wonder why areas where Unions reign supreme have such high costs to get things done.
Gotta pony up the money to get those people marching, lunch, good pair of marching shoes, some really nice signs.

All that is missing is for SEIU to come out and back the protest.

AH, that happened.

Ok, ok ok. We know it is legit since Sorros hasn't come out and backed.......

Oh crap, that happened to.

Yeah, sure sure.
I will hold me breath to see if they actually go after the real thugs in America. The politician.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Star and Flag people so other can see! Lol gotta love the annotation comming of Ben Bernankes head by the uploaded so true! Protest the FED they are the real criminals!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Yeah, sure sure.
I will hold me breath to see if they actually go after the real thugs in America. The politician.

reply to post by macman

Politicians come and go every 4 years, the owners remain the same. Politicians work on behalf of big money and banking interests, not the people they are meant to represent, Constituent interests come way down on the list, first they must work for the benefit of their financial donors, the people who made it possible to fund their campaigns

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Yeah, sure sure.

reply to post by macman

Politicians come and go every 4 years, the owners remain the same. Politicians work on behalf of big money and banking interests, not the people they are meant to represent, Constituent interests come way down on the list, first they must work for the benefit of their financial donors, the people who made it possible to fund their campaigns

Come and go. What planet are you from?

Career politicians, politicians turned lobbyists, politicians climbing the ladder.
Give me a break.
Sorry, but there is a revolving door in DC, it is just used for the People and our Rights. In, and then out.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

YEAH!!! I love seeing paid Union members out marching, instead of working.
And people wonder why areas where Unions reign supreme have such high costs to get things done.
Gotta pony up the money to get those people marching, lunch, good pair of marching shoes, some really nice signs.

All that is missing is for SEIU to come out and back the protest.

AH, that happened.

Ok, ok ok. We know it is legit since Sorros hasn't come out and backed.......

Oh crap, that happened to.

Yeah, sure sure.

Huh? Soros and his fellow elites hand pick who they funnel their money to in the politician field.
Obama is a prime example.
Who do you think pushed for the last bailout, it was the same elite's patsy politicians.
Even these movements are all contrived by them. Follow the Tides Foundation money. They backed Obama then paid for and organized this Occupy movement.
They'll say we need a globalist world order to fix the whole problem in the end, watch.
The 99% chanting sheeple have no clue what they are helping them do, globalism on the march.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've been hoping to see union groups getting involved in this movement. IMO, unions could bring direction to the movement. That's what they do; help people organize to fight against unfair conditions. I realize the people who just joined are unionized workers and not the actual union management, but I think they will be more familiar with how to organize and how to present grievances.

top topics

join