It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Unknown" soldiers parachuting from a helicopter in PA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I find it a bit unusual that nobody with the PA National Guard can tell us who these soldiers were, where they were from or exactly what they were doing.

www.pennlive.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Interesting find here, thanks for sharing. Was anyone able to describe the clothing they were wearing, emblems or badges?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

I looked at the photo of the helicopter, hardly any markings, is that normal?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
All the different units don't talk to each other about everything they do.
Especially for every training exercise.

I didn't see any weapons, I don't think it's anything to worry about.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There is a search going on for a missing airplane in WVa and PA. Not sure if that might have something to do with it, but I know there are several different agencies looking for this little puddle jumper plane. As far as the accounts go, it was last seen in Danville VA, last radar over WVa. Then it vanished.

Perhaps these dudes are part of that search?

Missing Airplane

edit on 6-10-2011 by lilowl53 because: Added link

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I find it more curious than disturbing. Not sure I buy the whole "we don't know who it is" nonsense. Helicopters appear and soldiers parachute out and they don't immediately verify exactly who is dropping out of our skies? I smell B.S.

I mean, haven't they ever seen Red Dawn?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Why should you be told? There is another thread about F-15s flying low level routes in New York. There was a Chinook and two Apaches at my local airport last weekend. Sorry, the military doesn't have to put out a press release for every training mission. These days I'd keep training misions secret, the last thing you want would be Code Pink or some other wacko group putting spikes in your LZ.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Why should you be told? There is another thread about F-15s flying low level routes in New York. There was a Chinook and two Apaches at my local airport last weekend. Sorry, the military doesn't have to put out a press release for every training mission. These days I'd keep training misions secret, the last thing you want would be Code Pink or some other wacko group putting spikes in your LZ.
I believe it something to keep an eye on. A few years ago in Reading, PA, a black helicopter (no really) was sighted late at night in the City Park at treetop level. Several individuals, dressed in black combat uniforms (and armed) slid down ropes from the chopper to the ground. This was witnessed by numerous people and reported in the local newspaper (The Reading Eagle) at the time. There were calls to govt agencies for an explanation, but no explanation was ever offered. I will do a search at the paper to try and find the story.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It was the State Police SWAT team. I'm 99% sure. Them, you want to watch.
Only reason I know is that I hang out at a local airport and every so often I get asked to help fuel helicopters when they can't shut down the rotor. I've fueled that black helo a few times.
edit on 6-10-2011 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join