It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey claims Israel nuclear threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Source

Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has branded Israel as a 'threat' to its region, accusing it of owning nuclear weapons.

Turkeys prime minister seems to be getting more vocal about his dislike of what he describes as the terrorist State of Israel.

Exposing facts such as Israel holding nuclear weapons with no action taken against them whilst the west jumps up and down at the mere idea of another ME country trying to get one.

The fact that no Israeli has died from any rocket attack from Gaza but Israel can spray WP over Gaza with impunity.

He compares Israel with Aparthied South Africa and the Palestinians stuggle for freedom.

All things that many here on ATS have been saying for years.

And Clinton is going to ask Erdogan to make friends with Israel again ..... has Clinton asked Netanyaho to apologise for murdering the Turks on the Mavi Marmara ?

The hypocrosy of USA has no bounds

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
sounds like a mini usa

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

has Clinton asked Netanyaho to apologise for murdering the Turks on the Mavi Marmara ?

Why? According to many on ATS 'Gods Chosen" can do no wrong..

Everything they do is fully justified.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I claim the US is a nuclear threat. It is the only country in the world that has ever used a nuke during war.
Also they have very big trouble keeping track of their fissile material.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Israel has been in a bunch of conflicts, even when armed with nuclear weapons, and they only used conventional munitions.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

[has Clinton asked Netanyahu to apologize for murdering the Turks on the Mavi Marmara ?

I imagine he might say something if Turkey apologizes for the activists showing their butts and attacking armed IDF commandos.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
How and why would Turkey bother to point out that Israel has Nuclear weapons. I has been known that Israel, Pakistan as well as India all poses Nukes. Turkey has been acting kinda funny lately though.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Arent Turkey planning on taking serious action against syria soon. Wouldnt that make them a Terror state as well ? Or is it all cool when ME leaders are just as savage and barbaric ?

How many Armenians were killed again ? 1.5 million and Turkey are still in denial about it. The hypocrisy of Turkey is unbelivable.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Get ready for a bombardment of accusations of anti-semitism and religious nonsense in an attempt to derail your thread. Several countries called the Zionists out on their nukes a couple weeks ago.

Washington Post

VIENNA — Muslim countries at a 151-nation conference demanded Friday that Israel open its nuclear program to international purview, asserting that its undeclared arsenal is a threat to Mideast peace. Unlike in recent years, however, Arab states did not push for a resolution directly targeting Israel by name after such an attempt was narrowly voted down at last year’s International Atomic Energy Agency general conference.

I'm getting sick of the Israeli double standard.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Their Government has been hijacked just like ours stop acting like the other Nations are good just because you are bias toward God.

Myself i do not believe that i came from a germ that transformed in to a monkey that evolved into a man....
If thats the case why do we not see monkeys evolving into Men today? Evolution must have got tired?
Thats why its called Theroies.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

You really think it will stay that way? Wait till they go to war with Iran they will nuke Iran then Russia and China will obliterate that tiny pathetic country, and USA will be scared to do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ironic coming from Turkey - Don't see them acknowledging that their own religion tells them to kill all people who won't convert.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by dashen

You really think it will stay that way? Wait till they go to war with Iran they will nuke Iran then Russia and China will obliterate that tiny pathetic country, and USA will be scared to do anything about it.

Why would they go to war with Iran? They have nothing to gain. They dont want to occupy it. They dont need its resources. And their own women are prettier anyway. So IF Israel ever nukes Iran it would probably be retaliatory.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There are no winners in a nuclear war, none.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i was wondering if the article regarding when Turkey sent two f16's in a low pass over the oil rig and in response Israel sent four combat ready f16's right up to Turkey's coastline ?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Source

Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has branded Israel as a 'threat' to its region, accusing it of owning nuclear weapons.

Turkeys prime minister seems to be getting more vocal about his dislike of what he describes as the terrorist State of Israel.

Exposing facts such as Israel holding nuclear weapons with no action taken against them whilst the west jumps up and down at the mere idea of another ME country trying to get one.

The fact that no Israeli has died from any rocket attack from Gaza but Israel can spray WP over Gaza with impunity.

He compares Israel with Aparthied South Africa and the Palestinians stuggle for freedom.

All things that many here on ATS have been saying for years.

And Clinton is going to ask Erdogan to make friends with Israel again ..... has Clinton asked Netanyaho to apologise for murdering the Turks on the Mavi Marmara ?

The hypocrosy of USA has no bounds

Here we go again. Another foreigner blaming all of americans when we have no power over what our out of control government does anymore than you do.

Personally i hope Bibi doesn't fall for this crap. Turkey can threaten Israel, station warships outside their waters and send flotillas into Israeli waters, and threaten to destroy the oil rig and commit acts of war and Israel is just supposed to take this laying down? Were seeing Turkey's true colors right now, why make friends with a nation thats going to stab you in the back as soon as your turn your back on them? Israel has done nothing any worse than the U.S. has with its intelligence agency the CIA or the intelligence agencies of any other nation in the world for that matter. Spies are spies and this thread smacks of hypocracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You seem to have missed the main point which is Israel murdered 9 people and refuse to apologise for it, which started all this.

Israel are wrong not Turkey.

top topics

join