It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America Hacked By Anonymous FUNNIEST PROOF EVER 35 SECONDS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Bank Of America Hacked By Anonymous- This is soon to be my FORMER bank.. I saw in one report BOA is preventing customers from closing accounts! YIKES! look at what ANON did.. more to come.. (from one who knows) not to sound like a kid taunting on the playground but... "nanny nanny boo boo....! ha!" BOA and all of the criminal bankers are going down.

Hacked www.youtube.com...here is hacking PROOF BOA

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
HAHAHAA it put a smile on my face, TY
If it's real, it's very cool.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
That's not really proof is it.

Even in the video it seems that the "Anonymous was here" is photoshopped in.
It would be different if the video would show the backend action and then lastly this page.

Can be that Anonymous DDOS-ed the site but actually going into the server doesnt get proven from this video.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
That's not really proof is it.

Even in the video it seems that the "Anonymous was here" is photoshopped in.
It would be different if the video would show the backend action and then lastly this page.

Can be that Anonymous DDOS-ed the site but actually going into the server doesnt get proven from this video.

It's just poor quality image capturing. All of the text is bad quality like that if you look at it.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

haha.. Photoshop.. Why would you photoshop that in, when you could easily copy the tags of the site, and add it in. Then view it as a webpage, and tada. It would look like you are viewing the real site with your added, bold text. Not that im saying this is real or no, just that photoshop would be worthless when you have the source.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
if you had the power to edit their website, would you seriously only write that?
2nd

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity

Still doesn't prove anthing.

All other Anonymous hack videos show the actual hack rather than some screenshot that you can fake easily.

@Myendica

True, however photoshop would be quicker. Looking at the font I doubt they would take the time to change CSS etc just for some stupid thing that you can do in photoshop in less than 20s.
edit on 6-10-2011 by FriendlyGopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What an absolute load of rubbish, this thread should be deleted. Shame on you op

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
not even a good shoppe job,
lame

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher
reply to post by Partisanity

Still doesn't prove anthing.

All other Anonymous hack videos show the actual hack rather than some screenshot that you can fake easily.

@Myendica

True, however photoshop would be quicker. Looking at the font I doubt they would take the time to change CSS etc just for some stupid thing that you can do in photoshop in less than 20s.
edit on 6-10-2011 by FriendlyGopher because: (no reason given)

OK maybe photoshopping.. I do not know.. BUT ANON is up to getting the message across that we are mad as hell and wont take it anymore.. SOMETHING is up at banks BOA site was down for two days and at least three times... so what is going on??? lets hope that the real ANON wakes up the bankers.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

This maybe a little off-topic but still fits nicely with Anon. Its Anons message to Ron Paul, this is "must see tv"
www.youtube.com...

awesome find for you friend (S+F)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

well you obviously dont understand what im saying. It would take zero time. But.. Go on..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Well I guess everytime something hacked now will be blamed on annonymous...I guess I should get to work

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Do enlighten me Sir, I'm always eager to learn something new although I doubt that my Cntrl-C, Cntrl-V, click "Anonymous was here
" solution would take longer than messing around with adding tags. And as I said in this case they even added font and underline so really sir you're just embarrassing yourself.

Maybe I'm wrong though so please tell me your secret.

top topics

join