It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys, New User.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hey guys, I have been watching and reading through ATS for a while now, and have been urging to comment on a few threads and creating my own
But here is a bit of info about me

I am a thirteen year old boy, in grade eight who is open minded, i own a very successive youtube channel, a website and post videos and news on conspiracies like; UFO's, NIBIRU, the secret government, ELENIN, the pole shifts and global warming. I research these sorts of things whenever i get the chance. I do not dis people for their beliefs as i have some of my own, I do meditate, but do not have a religioun, i do not believe that war is the way to solve things,and i DO believe that the world as we know it is ending .I get told alot that i am very curious to be interested in things like these at my age, but i honestly believe, and find these things very interesting.
Any way guys, i will be posting alot of threads on conspiricies, and im very glad to meet all of you here today, please have a great day

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

you seem to be very smart indeed, look forward to seeing some of your work and thoughts
enjoy ats and mr jimi hendrix..if you dont know who he isreply to post by thebelieverufo

edit on 6-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi there, welcome to ATS!

To be so aware of the nature of our existence before you become downtrodden by the system is a blessing.

You can be happy without guilting your parents into wasting hard earned cash on worthless material cack, you know what really matters. I applaud you, wish my lot were the same. Enjoy your time here and don't feed the trolls.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thebelieverufo

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hello from Montreal, Thebelieverufo !!

Welcome to ATS !

Makes me smile to think that young ones as yourself are aware of ongoing conspiracies and theories.

Makes me sad to think that young ones as yourself say that the world is coming to an end.

So I'll give you my free friendly french Canadian advice of the day : Read what you find on here with a grain of salt. Lots of truths, lots of falseness and lots of total craziness...

But you will find plenty of Fun and I hope you Enjoy !!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

at your age, the best i can say is, don't let anyone steal your sanity.

be it political ideology, religeous dogma, or social pressure to own toys that will posess you.

your sanity and ability to think for yourself is what's important, keep it up.

new topics

top topics

join