It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You may like this video!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
I�ve thought about it some more, and seeing as how some captains of industry and the wife of the (R) solicitor general were involved maybe you guys are right......maybe the democratic national committee saw a way to silence some critics and shake up the country. hmmm what say you?

One of the very first theories I saw was Hillary did it.
This was right after, but this guy (former AIM buddy) had "proof" and went into insane (somewhat convincing) detail about her travel Itinerary and the appearance of certain numbers in the left wing media that day as messages to Osama Bin Leftie.

All partisanship aside. The "government" IMHO does some things the President or whoever we're told is in charge learns about after the fact, and is forced to cover up and use to his advantage accordingly.

I mean if Ike had his doubts about being in charge way back when...we have good reason to doubt this President being in charge in particular.

My main belief regarding Bush in this matter is not planning, but complicity.

Nick Berg case? Torture scandal? That's just what we know about. My radar pings deep on this ice berg.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Rummy said it was a missile

A plane can be a "missle" when used as this plane was. Let me just say this. The explosion in the video is a fuel explosion not a "high-explosive" explosion. A missile would not have that much fuel on baord and could not hold that much fuel. A missle would have a high-explosive charge and the blast would be very different. I have considerable experience witnessing both HE and "fuel" (napalm) explosions.

The entire idea that anything happened on 9/11 than what has been reported is an insult to the nation as a whole and especially to those whose lives were lost in this atrocity. It is a travesty to even speculate othewise, in the absence of rational evidence.

The sites I posted give a very good picture of the events of 9/11 and the evidence that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. Please take the time to peruse them.

[edit on 04/8/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Rummy said it was a missile

Secretary Rumsfeld Interview with Parade Magazine, Friday, Oct. 12, 2001
www.the7thfire.com...

To sum up Rumsfeld's explanation:

1) The warnings were there;
2) the Defense Department and the intelligence community couldn't figure them out; but anyway
3) it was up to the FBI, state law enforcement, and local police to uncover and prevent the worst terrorist attack in US history.
And here's something to kick around. Still answering this question,

Rumsfeld goes on to make a strange statement:

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique.

Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.

The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."
"Missile"? What missile would that be? Did he let something slip? Or was this just a gaffe? A bad choice of words? A transcription error? Until we know for sure, it deserves scrutiny.
Thanks for providing a link for this. I saw something about this earlier in the thread, but I dont think I ever saw the link for it. I had never heard of this comment made by Rummy before I read this thread.
VEEEERY INTERESTINGGGGG

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
All partisanship aside. The "government" IMHO does some things the President or whoever we're told is in charge learns about after the fact, and is forced to cover up and use to his advantage accordingly.

Let�s examine that from the average intelligent person�s point of view....let�s see I just learned that a co-worker is actually a serial killer. Not only is my co-worker a serial killer but his handy work takes place in front of the entire world. You know what I think that I�ll cover up his crimes.....force untold number of others to follow along covering this scam up. The most amazing part is there is no need to tell them to cover it up they will just go into automatic cover up mode. and to think that back in Nixon�s day with only 7 to 9 people even having knowledge and 4 being actual perp's they couldn't contain a simple burglary.....wow, I guess today�s government employee is just a lot more efficient and useful.

Now, if you were talking about some small minor policy issue, or something ideologically driven, or personally driven, maybe it would deserve airing the cover-up label; but, you�re talking about the random murder of over 200 people. And most damning to your position would be that you would have to have at least the implicit help with the cover-up from someone who lost their wife.

LL1

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I've been really thinking about this video.

And when I think back on an article/on-going-project that has been running by Princeton University (NJ), which has these EEGS planted over the entire globe to register consciousness (like an EKG for the body, this works on one's thoughts).

They show the brain waves/consciousness of flight 93 in it's entirety of the flight (up to the point of crash), they talk about the flights that hit the WTC, and show graphs for all three flights EXCEPT flight 77... I had thought they just didn't cover that flight (77) because it hit the Pentagon.

Amazing.... No consciousness for flight 77? Means nothing living or thinking on the flight 77? And now this video.

I will go find those automated graphs of the brain waves/consciousness and post them.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There are about 23000 members here that have regestered. Now some have been banned some are from other places. I would say there are 10000 Strong proud american here on the ATS. We could change things, If we just change 5 peoples minds, and they can change 5 and so on. It will change. We have all the power in proof. We have tons of info.

I have said from day one the System was in on this. It makes me very happy to see peoples minds changeing everyday. The truth is really out there and its in plain sight.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the home website www.pentagonstrike.co.uk... is down?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Something always felt off about it all......
But anyway. Yes, if people are proactive and talk to others about it, while withstanding the usual "good americans don't ask questions" train of thought, i think people might start asking questions. Some already are, let's just hope they keep doing it

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
anyone ever wander why bush did this to his own country? also why did he do it when he did? it would have seemed more logical if he did it closer to election time...

[edit on 29-8-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
eh that's assuming he actually did it. He could be just one of the people who swept it under the rug... And why would he sweep it under the rug? "For the good of the party and the good of the country" I'm sure everyone's heard those words before. An irrational mind can rationalize anything. I'll give you an example. His presidency was in it's infancy and it was already having dismal approval ratings. If he had waited until election time it would be far too late, he would have had even LESS approval, and would have "let things happen." But that's just a scenario for the irrational mind.......

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
All speculation.. I choose to beleive that what ever you think is happening is a cover up. The only reason any of this is happening is probably as a result of a game of dare in the White house that has gone wrong or a cover-up to keep people questioning what is going on in front of there faces to hide whatever plot the people who are behind this are trying to hide. This may have happened because a person of importance has (for example) a penchant for buggary and it was possibly gonna be leaked out (pardon the pun) But if an incident worse than this were to occur then this would divert the publics attention from that which may effect the individual with a position of power. People will go to any lengths to hide their deepest darkest secrets.. even murders have been committed because of such reasons... maybe not to this grand scale but... we live in a world of infinite possibilities where the general rule for many people seems to be "better him than me..." atttitude.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
All speculation.. I choose to believe that what ever you think is happening is a cover up.

Correct me if I�m wrong but choosing to believe something and then espousing that belief is.......speculation, maybe...you think?

1. [n] a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence); "speculations about the outcome of the election"; "he dismissed it as mere conjecture"

Darn, I was wrong in this case there is no evidence. So hmmmm, I wonder what that would make it then? Maybe the musings of someone who has watched a few too many Hollywood productions.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hello i am the owner of Overclocked Gaming and instead of just taking off the flash and leaving you all 404'd ive decided to tell you where to find it.

[link deleted until confirmed]

I appologize for moving it but i needed to get the donate link in there. I am running out of bandwith and fast! On the 29th alone i had 19,000 visitors.

Mod Edit: (please check U2U and contact me blades)

[edit on 31-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The Pentagon has been undergoing renovations to update its rather "ahem" dated interiors. And because of its vast size, this has to be done in sections.

So here is an asymmetrical question as to who could have done it. Did the plane or whatever it was slam into a newly redecorated and updated section, or one that was "DUE" to be gutted and renovated anyway?

Like when Hollywood gets to blow up a building for a movie shoot, since the building is scheduled for demolition anyways.

So a blown up new section might equal terrorist act, OR
a blown up old section might equal some sort of flim-flam that some are seeking.

A detail to consider... so can anyone find out what section that was and whether or not it had been refurbished?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to info about the Northwoods Project?? That was a little idea kicked around by the military types back in the sixties, I believe.

It involved a neat little scheme to have an attack staged by 'our side' in Fla., or at that Gitmo base in Cuba---but have it look like the Cubans did it. Now this all was so the public would be willing to accept an attach or invasion of Cuba. Before you start screaming at me, do a little searching for it. Grady or Keholmes seem to have a military leaning maybe they have heard of it??? ( Seems like I read that Mr. McNamara didn't particularly like the idea, so they did not use it.)

[edit on 30-8-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.propagandamatrix.com... is this what you were looking for?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I cant view the link

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Heres an interesting idea that someone should do:

1. Figure out how high the walls are on the Pentagon

2. Figure out demensions of the Flight 77 plane.

3. Scale a profile (side on) picture of the plane to the size of the video.

4. Superimpose the plane picture onto the Pentagon Image.

5. See if the object in the footage matches the demensions of the scaled plane.

6. Repeat with the popular choices of alternate flying objects claimed to hit the Pentagon.

I would do this myself but I have neither the time or patience to conduct this work myself.

I hope someone does this and it could lay better credibility to claims of a missile hitting.

Personally I belive it was a missile by the way.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks, Keholmes, that is the Northwoods I had in mind. ( I've seen it also refered to as Operation Northwoods)

This seems like a glimpse into their likely thinking in other instances. Seems like the guys in power regularly consider a lot of us "cannon fodder". If they believe that the end justifies the means--that they have to choose between what's best for many, against what is best for a few--look out!!

Ezekial, there are sites that have done pretty much that very thing. Try the Physics911.org-articles site, it has some good graphics, but it's rather long. (the pics are on the page : Pentagon Attack: the Missing Wings.)

[edit on 31-8-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing this topic in NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join