It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You may like this video!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Pentagon Crash

www.overclockedgaming.com...

[edit on 31-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
We are in deep trouble. Who will save America?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
the movie was amazing and arises many questions. I agree who will save America because if the people ever got a hold on the real truth of that day they would rise up and descend on the capitol like madmen.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by drfunk]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow this is a really video! It bring up alot of questions, but could it be a bombardier learjet? But i doubt that the New World Order has done this, they would be cutting there own fingers if they blew up the pentagon, since there is alot of information there that is useful for the NWO....

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Minor Illuminatos]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is all the same news that has been out since it happened, I�m glad to see it put together in a visual package maybe more people will watch and under stand the American Government is responsible for the deaths of there own people, and not some patsy Muslims who could barley fly
There is a thread similar to this called The Pentagon was hit on9/11 it wasn�t staged
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The only thing I know of off hand that can fly that low that fast without leaving a large wake is a Tomohawk cruise missle. Any takers on that theory?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If that video of the strike was real, what hit the Pentagon looked almost exactly like a Tomohawk cruise missle.

I've always wondered how those amatuer pilots managed to fly a jet that low straight into such small target and why there was no wreckage. But if you mention something like that people, you're "crazy"...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What this shows is that we cannot trust eyewitness, because some say they saw a 757, some say it was a small plane, and others say it was a missile.

The only thing I am sure is that it was not a submarine, but you never know...

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
great link

I've always ignored the people who said that it wasn't a plane that crashed into the Pentagon.

Stupid Me....

The stuff in that video: cover up on a huge scale

DENY IGNORANCE...... it's easy not to

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Where there any Aegis cruisers or subs in the region at the time that could launch and then dissappear very quickly or be deployed into a larger flotilla or strike force without really being noticed? Where's our Navy buffs that keep track of what ships were where? Who was in the DC area?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What do you think

What hit the Pentagon? A Global Hawk Drone, Cruise Missile or a drone made to look like a AA 757?

Something slammed into the Pentagon, but it wasn't a 757. Rumsfeld stated it was a Missile that hit the building during a slip of the ol'tounge

Mike Walter - A USA Today Reporter - An apparent Witness to Pentagon Crash? RealPlayer

source
www.freedomfiles.org...

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I BELIEVE!!!

I avoided researching this topic for three years because I couldn't stand to ponder the implications. Looks like we have indeed been thrown our own little "Tea Party" by the New Perfectabilists dressed up like Natives... though this time it's fake turbans instead of head dresses and the traitors aren't our founding Fathers mad over the price of tea.

No the King is the traitor this time. And I'm so mad right now, if we had Rumsfeld cornered in a barn I'd bring the rope.

I imagine I'll just get madder this week as the traitors converge in NYC at ground zero spewing their lies and blood oaths while ordering the rounding up of us "loonies" that protest.

No more capitulation. I'm back Baby! Flush the medication friends, because YOU AREN'T THE CRAZY ONES!!! Watch the RNC this week to see mind control at work and who the real "lunatic fringe" is in America.

This I'll defend.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What is still disturbing, is after the 9/11 investigation, those last cameras video footage that was confiscated, to date have not been released to validate and support the governments claim. If the government has nothing to hide from the public, then they would have released those footages to support their claim to raise more support. But if those footages would discredit the claims of the government and cause an outrage of shouts of deceit, then that would be a reason to not release those video footages.

Now i have no idea what happens to confisated film by the FBI, or even know how one goes about to finding where they reside. But, if the FBI has classified them as top secret, then it will be many years before the freedom disclosure act will be able to be used to see them.. if then, one can.. all parties involved will probably have passed away, with only their decendants to suffer the criticism and backlash.

So what can the current generation do when answers are demanded and our leaders ignore our shouts of proof of truth?

Firepoker

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So if this is all a sham, then will someone please explain what you think is happening? I've been to a few 911 sites about this, but they are full of double talk. Of the three Ive been to, all of them make several contridictory statements.
So please, If someone could enlighten me on this, I would be glad to let you try and change my mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This video is very well done.......but I don't know if any of us should like the video, considering what it tells us. We should all be very angry and disturbed about what it shows. I know you probably weren't saying that you're happy about it, but maybe we should just be more accurate.

Anyway, is there audio for it? I watched it, but I got no sound. Come to think of it, I don't think I can here any audio in my browser anymore. I definitely can with winamp and anything else though. Anyone know what may have happened and if I can fix my browser? I already made sure that in advanced internet options, that under multimedia, playing sounds is enabled, so I'm confused. Any help would be great.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There should be sound. The sound makes the video awesome. Check your player settings.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So you guys actually think the US military or spooks fired a missile into the Pentagon.What for? The Trade Centre building was enough too make the public sit up and take notice.If that was set up then wouldn`t they have done the same action in the Pentagon and made sure everybody would see a big jet.
Maybe a missile was used but not by the US and the military wanted or had too hide that fact for some Secret reason.Just because we can`t work out that reason dosn`t mean there isn`t one.
People who believe these videos are the ones who want to prove the American govt are the bad guys.Personnally l was not there so l don`t now anymore than you guys but just cos somebody filmed fairys at the bottom of the garden and made it look real doesn`t mean they are real.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by weirdo]

[edit on 28-8-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
definately a cool flash animation. i have a few small problems with it though.

first, the spools they point out. in other photos of the pentagon, you can clearly see that those spools were NOT in the line of flight that the plane/missile/submarine/whatever would have taken, so it makes sense that they're still standing. (the blast wouldn't have knocked them over, either, those things are HEAVY.)

second, the piloting skills mentioned briefly in the video, and alluded to by many proponents of this theory. all you need in order to get your plane to fly at a certain altitude, even 2 feet off the ground, is to roll the autopilot dial to "2 feet". computers take care of the rest. of course, this still doesn't explain how the plane avoided the highway, which i understand was elevated and very close by. but if you're quick with a dial, you could probably manage it.

anyway. the biggest problem, as with so many things under the bush regime, is the governments inability or unwillingess to respond to the doubters of the official story. why won't they release the videos? why won't they release the recordings of the supposed phone calls from passengers? why were the autopsy reports classified?

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
what we have to remember is that this is still somebodys
Opinion, We all have to find the truth for ourself.

But good video

LL1

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
All I can say is amazing...

Would they really have done that to all those people that worked at the Pentagon?
And what about the passengers on the plane (flt 77)? What would have happened with them?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join