It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Thought i would at least say hi to you all,though i cant imagine why anyone would be scanning the new intros who regulary uses the site lol but its the done thing so here i am,all shiny and new,like a piece of crashed weather balloon

Im into alternative concepts and sticking it up " the man " and any other bully thats daft enough to cross my path thesedays.

So with that i will wish you all well,[actually not all,but y;know what i mean lol]

later

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
welcome to place the world ends adleast once a week...
enjoy

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
heya buddy, welcome onboard..

the star and flag system encourages us to stop in and say hi to new members

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey judge, don't judge me, enjoy yourself while it lasts.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
HI there an welcome

i assume your new here?

nice to meet you.....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hi!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Judgedead

Hi..so your sticking it to the man..Do you; know who the man is..LOL..welcome and I hope you enjoy...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Judgedead

Hey Judgedead

Welcome to ATS! Any friend and defender of the animals is a friend of mine!

Here is to a lot of enjoyable and shiny tin-foil-hat sessions...

Peace, Shimmer

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well thats a nice welcome,im sorry it couldnt have been on better terms,ive used this site for 3 years and really enjoyed most of it but as in life theres always a few that spoil it eh?

so if you agree or disagree with me wanting to fight a fellow member for there ignorance and stupidy then that is your perogative[no i havent got the will nor time nor inclination for a big debate on liberal this,right n wrong that,its all perspective i just pick my own way through in my own good time]Dont listen to no laws of man,just my moral compass and right now its tellin me to kick the # outta an animal abuser,if he ever gets round to ringing,i suppose after 24 hers its highly unlikely[[and yes thats my real # im surprised i havent been deluged by crazies n tools,but theres always time]]
And if violence goes against your own moral compass then you must do as you see fit and abstain from it.Go merrily on your way and i wish you well.

Ban me or keep me around admin,i didnt join to talk but i do find it curious how the person that talks about abusing things gets protected and left alone yet the person calling him out gets a warning? Well if your warning came on paper i woulda wiped my ass with it.Thats sounds agressive and i dont mean to be to you mods or admin,you done me no real wrong even if you did pick the idiots side lol seriously i got no beef with anyone else and if i stayed wouldnt be doing it reg,just if it comes your way you either choose to ignore or you act and personally im sick of those types getting away with stuff and someone somewhere has to stand up to em,and if im on my own,im on my own.

Probably wont be around for long but i just wanted to show theres two sides to folks,im actually a fairly nice guy,but theres the flip side and i dont tolerate bullies,simple.Of course the net is the bullies playground,all talk and no actions,perfect for that type to say what he likes then slink off and do it again later.Really quite easy to profile folks with their own statements,me included.

To the fella that asked "whos the man" really? you have to ask? Ok,well the man is anyone who subjegates you for their own ends,for profit,influence or plain nasty ass fun.We all have our own battles,your man may be different to mine in many respects but the principle remains the same.

take care all you decent folk and dont let the bastards beat you.

@UniversalSoul-hehe man,you dont know how close you are with post,i got a nic name i use from him,great artist,great song.take care

Thankyou again for the warm welcome to everyone that replied,please dont think me too ignorant for not doing your names with a resonse i just did the ones that stuck out as im running late for something right now and by the time i get back i probably wont be a member so its now or never!
edit on 7-10-2011 by Judgedead because: omission

edit on 7-10-2011 by Judgedead because: editing

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
welcome to the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thankyou for the welcome[and patience] Tothetenpower

Hi there shimmeringsliver73-please to make your aquaintence too.

Hello to you all Perpetualmotion,athun and chameleonwalker,cheers for the welcome.

top topics

join