It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs, murdered?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

My theory is Steve Jobs is alive and he's on ATS posting threads about what if he was murdered!

Aren't you Steve.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by UniverSoul
people this is just a theory..
its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb.
he had a lot of power, so people will always think this sort of stuff
and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job

dont complain about conspiracy if your on a site like this.

no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control

While murdered is a very strong word,
he COULD have been soft killed through
chemicals and food additives,,

You do know he was diagnosed in 2004.

Ugh...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

Originally posted by reef75
whooa...geee, some trollers just have to attack a theory at first glace :-D

I think it is very possible that he was murdered (or even more likely, "disappeared" along with the "others")
....might they be hiding inside the cap of one of the poles? :-)

...who knows....steve jobs, if he is still alive ;-)
edit on 6-10-2011 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

i know right, whats the point of this site again? someone needs to remind them.

yes this is another plausible theory, and i think the poles might be a bit to cold.
yep steve the rich bugger.

Ya, the point of ATS is to make # up and then whinge if people don't think you should be just making # up.

Yeah, Deny somethingsomething...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

how can you deny ignorance if you dont question things

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thats just rediculous!

If anything killed him it was the 2 bouts of chemotherapy he had and I'm assuming he did'nt look at alternative medicines that MIGHT had helped him.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
hey guys i usually don't post on here alot but i do however agreed with the OP steve jobs case may actually be a murder how do i know? because i went with my gut's instinct when i heard the breaking news yesterday night the first thing that came into my mind was that they murdered him and here i am researching it just to find out im not the only one with this same views anyways checkout this info on youtube people are already starting to look into this

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The-3-Symbolz

you raise some good points
i think we just need to wait, might not be long. but we will hear more about this topic, i know that for sure

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think compilations from battling a rare form of cancer and the transplanted liver of a teen ager had everything to do with his death.
But this is ATS and you have certainly spun a conspiracy theory here. :pus:

peace

ETA: my smiley didn't materialize lol. I am not calling you a name.
edit on 10/6/2011 by howmuch4another because: smiley?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
the aliens killed steve jobs with chemtrails, directed by project monarch
obviously

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
dude you leaving out the part that steve jobs is worth billions he could easily pay for advanced treatments if obama was the one who had this cancer could the same be said about him?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The-3-Symbolz

yes. he had the best doctors and the best care money could buy.
2nd

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'
and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1%"

Ok, how is it a fact that a cure for cancer(The type he had) is avalible for the top 1%? Im not saying you are wrong i just want to know what evidence you are saying exists?

Rest in peace Steve'e boy, you did a mans Job!
edit on 6-10-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So basically, Steve Jobs was murdered becaue he had incurable cancer but TPTB have a magical cure that could have been used to save him, but they didn't use it because they wanted someone who was going to die to die.

Steve would be embarassed at your reasoning. Believe me.

Is it not more likely that Harry Potter killed him by refusing to perform a impossibitus charm?

edit on 6-10-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Im more interested in this evidence for a cure for cancer for the top 1% that UniverSoul implies exists???

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I hope to be super rich by the time I'm dead, by natural causes, only for a site like this to form a conspiracy theory about me.

One day......
edit on 6-10-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey, I think its disrespectful to have a title like that, the guy had cancer, end of story.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think you all are very sick, the man had cancer, pancreatic cancer, the most lethal form of cancer, he was lucky to live as long as he did. When your number is up, that's it the end. Let him rest in peace, and his family to mourn his passing. The iEmpire will live on and lives will continue to erode.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It is amazing how people attack others for asking a question. I thought the same thing when I heard he had cancer. The Illuminati have cancer viruses.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If he was murdered the prime suspects would be Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
UniverSoul,

good post, S+F,,, their is alot of ignorance on the board ignore it, deny it. Its a better theory then alot Ive seen. is int it strange the new iPhone 4s gets publicized the day before he dies? ive been thinking that the 4s means 4steve i know people will think the "S" means "special" but i doubt it. was the iPhone held back because apple had "pre-knowlege" of Steve jobs death and thought it might impact sales on a new iPhone model?!
edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join