It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs, murdered?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
good point, but its all in the intent..if someone tried to kill him its murder

They should do an autopsy for ARSENIC it has been used by
black widow women to soft kill husbands over a few years time
by adding a little bit of arsenic into the coffee or food bit by bit
eventually they die of arsenic poisoning.
edit on 6-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by UniverSoul

Plausible theory without a shred of evidence to even
support one of your so called 'facts'. I'm not even
going to comment on this thread.

The man died of cancer.

it doesnt need evidence because its just a theory
get off the site if you dont want to talk about conspiracy, remember this is how they start and what makes people seek out the facts
sorry i dont have the facts 2 minutes after it happened

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RABIT
it is possible that jobs was murdered, but what would the motives be for the financial oligarchs?

there are limitless posibiltys, a few could be:
-he was planing to release new technology/information
-planing to buy a business
-something involved with aspects the public arent aware of such as brainwashing through digital screens or even revealing top secret information
-supporting something that goes against their agenda
-he was getting to powerfull/influential

im sure people can help me out here
but a lot of money gives one a lot of options, so it could be anything

Im playing with the thought here,

Ok, so IF he was murdered it must have been in the same manner as Bob Marley... which means purposely "infected" with cancer (or "make believe" cancer)
Either way this proves that cancer is un-curable. One of the top top elite gets cancer, and dies. IF there were a cure (or some other way to cheat death, one would think steve jobs would have the option to do this)

IF there is a conspiracy to this, my best bet is that steve jobs is very well alive and kicking, somewhere...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

people this is just a theory.. its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb. he had a lot of power, so people will always think this sort of stuff and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job

It´s just a theory, but this way I can take any random subject and say that there might be a conspiracy.

This is a conspiracy site, yes, but if you don´t have any piece of evidence or motive at all, I would say it´s not that hard to just accept that this guy died from cancer after struggling with it for years.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by reef75

Originally posted by RABIT
it is possible that jobs was murdered, but what would the motives be for the financial oligarchs?

there are limitless posibiltys, a few could be:
-he was planing to release new technology/information
-planing to buy a business
-something involved with aspects the public arent aware of such as brainwashing through digital screens or even revealing top secret information
-supporting something that goes against their agenda
-he was getting to powerfull/influential

im sure people can help me out here
but a lot of money gives one a lot of options, so it could be anything

Im playing with the thought here,

Ok, so IF he was murdered it must have been in the same manner as Bob Marley... which means purposely "infected" with cancer (or "make believe" cancer)
Either way this proves that cancer is un-curable. One of the top top elite gets cancer, and dies. IF there were a cure (or some other way to cheat death, one would think steve jobs would have the option to do this)

IF there is a conspiracy to this, my best bet is that steve jobs is very well alive and kicking, somewhere...

well that doesnt show that cancer is uncurable, it justs says they wernt told the cure.
there are many sides to this idea..
he may not have had a choice in it and knew he had to die or face torture or something like this..

yeah it is possible

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban

people this is just a theory.. its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb. he had a lot of power, so people will always think this sort of stuff and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job

It´s just a theory, but this way I can take any random subject and say that there might be a conspiracy.

This is a conspiracy site, yes, but if you don´t have any piece of evidence or motive at all, I would say it´s not that hard to just accept that this guy died from cancer after struggling with it for years.

look i know for a fact that this will become a topic of intrest with theorists..things like this always do
im trying to get the ball rolling, it might be what helps us discover real evidence...how else do you think people work out real conspiracys.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I submit that maybe his wife soft killed him
through arsenic poisoning because he was
verbally and physically abusive, as his workers
have admitted..

OR a disgruntled worker could of done this.
We can not know for sure until there is a autopsy/toxicologist report

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The guy had pancreatic cancer, it's a vicious bugger as it is.
He gracefully bowed out of the company knowing what was to befall him. Don't turn it into something it isn't.
He probably died in huge agony, out of his mind and delirious on painkillers that could no longer do the job.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

He actually stepped down recently due to his pancreatic cancer - he looked thin and drawn. But yes his pancreatic cancer was clearly the doing of pancreatic cancer agents. Sheesh...
Why is it that with some people every single 'famous' death is a conspiracy? I know it's a mind boggling concept but sometimes things are just what they appear to be.
edit on 6-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

have admitted..

another posibility
see even coming up with more ideas like this is a positive of the thread..
i never knew he was abusive and certianly does add motive to any situation.

even if we hear the results of such tests, how can we ever be sure seeming it will probably come from the msm..

link   

have admitted..

another posibility

even if we hear the results of such tests, how can we ever be sure seeming it will probably come from the msm..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

have admitted..

another posibility

Here it is, he had someone euthanize him a day after the IPHONE 4gs+
to help maximize profits and thus how he had it timed exactly right!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
murdered by his own business venture???

my dad died from pancreatic cancer....
I have a good idea where that one came from .
the environment from one of the companies that he had worked at!!

so, what would steve job's job have that would have produced something that was know to cause that kind of cancer???

don't know.....
probably nothing...
murdered by his own diet??
murdered by his own ?????

who knows....
we lost another very gifted person...let's leave it at that.

edit on 6-10-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

look i know for a fact that this will become a topic of intrest with theorists..things like this always do im trying to get the ball rolling, it might be what helps us discover real evidence...how else do you think people work out real conspiracys.

Well, most times with conspiracies there is at least some piece of tangeable evidence or an observable anomalie that makes people ask questions about it.

There is one presented fact, that he´s dead.

Yes it is possible that he is still alive and kickin somewhere, or that he was killed, but there is nothing that indicates that at all.

Besides I don´t think he had such an important role in the bigger skeme of things.

You are off course free to post any theory, but I have at this time, no reason to believe he didn´t die of cancer.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

how do we even know he had cancer, its very common for pr people to spin something up..he could have had any illness, cancer is just a sympithatic one to go with

do you have anything other than your opinion to prove this wasnt the case.. anyone can think of a wild theory out of thin air.. im sorry to say but this has no substance at all..

dont lose sight of the fact you are talking about a man who recently died.. he hasnt even been buried yet..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I don't see any 'theory' here, just random speculation and a scramble to tie in anything that bolsters a world view that the omniscient 'tptb' have a dab hand in every event.

This is both disrespectful and ridiculous. If you were to provide some thesis for your ramblings then maybe the rest of us would listen.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

His childhood friend describes hes death in the same context as marttin luter king or john lennon.

Shortly after learning of Jobs' death, Wozniak told ABC News, "I'm shocked and disturbed."

Later, on ABC News' "Nightline," he said it was hard to imagine, in some ways, how the world would move forward without Jobs.

"You get shocked when people you know die," Wozniak said. "And this was closer to when John Lennon died, or JFK or Martin Luther King."

abcnews.go.com...

Maybe!
edit on 6-10-2011 by Luke2089 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainInstaban

look i know for a fact that this will become a topic of intrest with theorists..things like this always do im trying to get the ball rolling, it might be what helps us discover real evidence...how else do you think people work out real conspiracys.

Well, most times with conspiracies there is at least some piece of tangeable evidence or an observable anomalie that makes people ask questions about it.

There is one presented fact, that he´s dead.

Yes it is possible that he is still alive and kickin somewhere, or that he was killed, but there is nothing that indicates that at all.

Besides I don´t think he had such an important role in the bigger skeme of things.

You are off course free to post any theory, but I have at this time, no reason to believe he didn´t die of cancer.

i think his position in society and power grants questioning over circumstances, in the world of msm and money i try to question everything whilst remaining skeptical..
you underestimate the power a company like apple has..i can assure you its more then most of us could possibly imagine

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
as for tptb having the cure for cancer, maybe they do. I will say that I find it more likely that they have a cure that only works on naturally occurring cancers, in order to safeguard themselves from getting it. I think they have engineered cancers that have no cure. It would just make more sense. If you want to have the power to pop control or eliminate certain people, dont give them a disease they could find a cure for, give them a modified form of it with no cure possible.
as far as steve being killed, i dont find it a likely story. Just because a person is rich does not make them a target or pawn of tptb. There are plenty of rich people in the world that tptb probably don't even care about. Why fret over them when mother nature can kill them off on their own As happened with steve.
And just because they have a cure they do not share with every person with a healthy bank account does not mean they intentionally murdered them. As far as i can tell they are not in the lifesaving business. Why risk your operation to start handing out miracles that will only garner attention from the whole world by having an industry mogul miraculously cured from a ravaging disease?
TPTB are often given far too much credit in the world's happenings. I understand they have power, more than they should, they have resources and wealth. But they are not as powerful as many here would like to imagine. They do not have a hand in everything that happens. Steve was sick and died. There is likely not a lot more to the story than that. Just because a wealthy man dies does not mean they must be involved.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I don't see any 'theory' here, just random speculation and a scramble to tie in anything that bolsters a world view that the omniscient 'tptb' have a dab hand in every event.

This is both disrespectful and ridiculous. If you were to provide some thesis for your ramblings then maybe the rest of us would listen.

please read the disclaimer

reply to post by Misterlondon

please read the disclaimer
edit on 6-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join