It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Jobs, murdered?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ok this is only a theory and i dont claim it to be true, but i think there is a posibility!
it could either be a case of murder, or a planned 'death'

my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'
and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1% (forbes said he was worth 5.7 billion, but i suspect it would be much more)

the guy had a lot of power, he could change the world if he wanted to. not to mention his lucrative business connections such as being the largest share holder in Disney!
We all know how quick tptb are to stop someone who goes against their orders and steve would have almost certinaly been under orders. you cant own such a company and not be controlled, because its simply to much power for someone rogue to tptb's agenda

now of course it was said he was sick for a while but this would suggest it was planned, to maximize profits.

i know theres not a lot of evidence around at the moment
but i suspect this will be something we will hear a lot more about.
so you heard it here first haha
univerSOUL.

DISCLAIMER:
this is just a theory..
its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb.
he had a lot of power, so people will always think this sort of stuff
and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job
dont complain about conspiracy if your on a site like this.
no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control
edit on 6-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Geez really? The man has not been buried yet and already you
feel the need to share this kind of BS? Grow up, or grow
a brain.

What a bunch of BS. Thought I'd seen it all on ATS.

Originally posted by UniverSoul
Ok this is only a theory and i dont claim it to be true, but i think there is a posibility!
it could either be a case of murder, or a planned 'death'

my reason for thinking this firstly is the fact that there are cures for cancer reserved for the '1%'
and no doubt steve jobs was part of that 1% (forbes said he was worth 5.7 billion, but i suspect it would be much more)

the guy had a lot of power, he could change the world if he wanted to. not to mention his lucrative business connections such as being the largest share holder in Disney!
We all know how quick tptb are to stop someone who goes against their orders and steve would have almost certinaly been under orders. you cant own such a company and not be controlled, because its simply to much power for someone rogue to tptb's agenda

now of course it was said he was sick for a while but this would suggest it was planned, to maximize profits.

i know theres not a lot of evidence around at the moment
but i suspect this will be something we will hear a lot more about.
so you heard it here first haha
univerSOUL.

edit on 6-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Yes, yes, no one ever dies from natural causes of course, it is all a big plot, everyone gets murdered some way or the other in the end. Especially if you are well known and there is some incentive for someone, of course.

The question is not if, but by whom right? So now we need to chase likely culprits (maybe the govt, the usual suspects) and then go on and on about that for ages, maybe even something fresh for the "truthers" to advocate. They could use it, heard they are loosing steam lately.

Great theory. Too bad about the sources though.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Oh man! Epic theory! Almost kinda makes perfect sense if you read it a few times over. There is a possibility that TPTB wanted to recruit him "behind the curtain" so to speak, to help in their cause...as he did prove very good at making people spend money on things they didn't need, and for socially stagnating the world over.

Star for you my man...as this seems all I am able to do for the time being.

All theories by the way.
edit on 6/10/2011 by ooder57 because: Lack of being able to specifically transcend my facial expressions through the web...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
He's had cancer for years. This is the most ridiculous thread. Do people HAVE to see conspiracies everywhere they look?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Lost iPhone 5: Apple Reportedly Assists San Francisco Police In Recovering Missing iPhone 5
A Bernal Heights man says that six officials claiming to be San Francisco Police officers questioned him and searched his family's home in July for a lost iPhone 5 prototype they asserted had been traced to the residence using GPS technology.

APPLE has actually released a inferior version of the iphone5
THE iphone 4gs because THEY KNEW Steve was going to die probably for a week.
Look police in california was searching a mans home who had stolen A REAL iphone5!
This has been swept under the rug but APPLE employees went with the police to this guys house.
Now call me a conspiracy theorist but either this was all a big hoax, or APPLE knowing Steve was going
to die right around the release date of the NEW iphone they used it to there advantage and released the
iphone 4gs+ INSTEAD of the REAL iphone5 because they knew they would get sympathy buys from people
who feel just as you people are feeling with people who have died of cancer!! People are going to buy
this new iphone when there is nothing new about it and they are holding off of releasing the REAL NEW iphone.
TO maximize profits!!!
They leaked an iphone4 !!!! They leaked an iphone5 and since Steve Jobs died, they are going
to sell people this re-hash without them even thinking twice about getting ripped off because Steve Jobs just died!!

edit on 6-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
people this is just a theory..
its not disrespect to steve, in fact if it was true it would be a credit to his name that he stood up to tptb.
and if thinking it means we find some evidence..then this website has done its job

no disrespect to cancer victims but the cures are known, its just needed for population control

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
No, he get not killed,
imo he is one of them who bought Success with a Sacrifice
like many other successful People, for example in Hollywood!

You can make an easy Deal with some "unnamed People" and
buy success, fame and a "Life in a Honeycomb"
but this do not come for free

The price for it is the first born Son, a end of Life through a painful and early Death,
Drug Addiction, etc., etc.!
edit on 6-10-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
people this is just a theory..

While murdered is a very strong word,
he COULD have been soft killed through
chemicals and food additives,,

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
good point, but its all in the intent..if someone tried to kill him its murder

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
No, he get not killed,
imo he is one of them who bought Success with a Sacrifice
like many other successful People, for example in Hollywood!

You can make an easy Deal with some "unnamed People" and
buy success, fame and a "Life in a Honeycomb"
but this do not come for free

The price for it is the first born Son, a end of Life through a painful and early Death,
Drug Addiction, etc., etc.!
edit on 6-10-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

most people gain success this way.
but your forgetting the power of those 'unnamed people'. its easy for them to blackmail and force people to agree or go bankrupt/die.
when someone gets this much power people will always be watching, and its naive to think the 1% dont have the power/want to control all aspects of society

lastly, people in hollywood dont make sacrifice..they have no talent and do nothing for society

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
whooa...geee, some trollers just have to attack a theory at first glace :-D

I think it is very possible that he was murdered (or even more likely, "disappeared" along with the "others")
....might they be hiding inside the cap of one of the poles? :-)

...who knows....steve jobs, if he is still alive ;-)
edit on 6-10-2011 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
it is possible that jobs was murdered, but what would the motives be for the financial oligarchs?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by reef75

I think it is very possible that he was murdered (or even more likely, "disappeared" along with the "others")

i know right, whats the point of this site again? someone needs to remind them.

yes this is another plausible theory, and i think the poles might be a bit to cold.
yep steve the rich bugger.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

or maybe it just proves there is no cure for cancer..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

good point :-)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Plausible theory without a shred of evidence to even
support one of your so called 'facts'. I'm not even
going to comment on this thread.

The man died of cancer.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RABIT
it is possible that jobs was murdered, but what would the motives be for the financial oligarchs?

there are limitless posibiltys, a few could be:
-he was planing to release new technology/information
-planing to buy a business
-something involved with aspects the public arent aware of such as brainwashing through digital screens or even revealing top secret information
-supporting something that goes against their agenda
-he was getting to powerfull/influential

im sure people can help me out here
but a lot of money gives one a lot of options, so it could be anything

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I agree. He was murdered..... by cancer.

(See what I did there?)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

how do we even know he had cancer, its very common for pr people to spin something up..he could have had any illness, cancer is just a sympithatic one to go with

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join