It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy SF getting raided as I type this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
John Avalos, member of the Board of Supervisors, is on his way.

The police have said that they will move in at 12:00 AM.

Call all city officials: sfpl.org...

MOBILIZE MOBILIZE MOBILIZE! THEY HAVE AGITATED THE BEAST! WE NEED PEOPLE HERE NOW, TOMORROW, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! WE MUST GROW! THE OCCUPATION MUST CONTINUE!

Five Department of Public Work's Trucks, Five Police vans, many police cruisers and over Fifty Police. Come now. Call media! We need legal observers now!

We just received this notice from the City police. Please come to the camp immediately. We need everyone we can. Please call Mayor Ed Lee, Board of Supervisors, and the District Attorney's office immediately. There is no date on the letter, there is no author. The letter is not official. Call them and leave a message NOW!

The Police chief has just spoken to us again. Although we have complied with removing shelters, he is still planning to arrest people.

You can check occupysf.com

I may need to go down there this weekend.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
That's a tad bit hysterical isn't it.

The beast ? Come on :/

either way good luck protesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher

I was just quoting the site, the relevant part anyways. Yeah, the beast. A little dramatic, but sadly, the beast seems beaten and whipped into a corner willing to go along with anything. So maybe the Beast in some of you needs to awaken and be taken seriously. I guess there's more than one way of thinking about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I had started a thread on this police action in SF and STL, you are more than welcome to join in to the fun
Just avoid the trolls

LINK

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

Originally posted by FriendlyGopher

I was just quoting the site, the relevant part anyways. Yeah, the beast. A little dramatic, but sadly, the beast seems beaten and whipped into a corner willing to go along with anything. So maybe the Beast in some of you needs to awaken and be taken seriously. I guess there's more than one way of thinking about it.

Have you seen the whip???

Ontopic: I really thought that this could be something good in the beginning. But it will end in violence and allot of violence. And that is not the way.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Are you protesting at the Bohemian Grove? That might be why the SWAT team is going in. Have to protect that owl. Surprised they haven't gone in on Wall Street yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
I had started a thread on this police action in SF and STL, you are more than welcome to join in to the fun
Just avoid the trolls

LINK

I saw that, but no links to the occupysf or any of the text in yours. Plus this is just about OccupySF. But coolio either way.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick

Ontopic: I really thought that this could be something good in the beginning. But it will end in violence and allot of violence. And that is not the way.

LOOK. Either you wait until the economy collapses, and they turn out the lights, THEN try to organize against your very government and system turning against you. Or you get in the streets now, forcing them to show their hand, and then maybe you'll have enough people outraged to stop the violence once and for all.

In one scenario it's certain doom for all.

In the other, there's at least hope for some.

Peace works unless the people kill you. I'm all for non-violence. BUT I do not consider defending oneself from harm a breach of peace. The breach will be theirs. What we do will shape the very future of humanity. In the very immediate future. I hope everyone understand how late the hour is.

You can't wait it out. You can't hide. It's either we get together, for damn real, or we're truly doomed. Let me add, rightfully so for those who thought doing nothing was the solution, for whatever justification they can have for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Are you protesting at the Bohemian Grove? That might be why the SWAT team is going in. Have to protect that owl.

That's actually a really good idea.

People should be protesting that 100% IMHO.
edit on 6-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

join