It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Contact and PSI abilitys.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Im just curious to see if there are people on this paranormal section that have the feeling that at one time or another they may have had contact with something they cannot explain. Call it a UFO or EBE'S or dimensional travelers. I know you are probably thinking that this question should be on the UFO section of this site. But i am talking mainly about the by-products of this type of encounter. The sensitivity and the advanced understanding of these subjects displayed by people on this board that i have witnessed, is far in advance of others.
And would lead me to believe there are a few who might think that something may have happend in their past. Are There??
P

[edit on 28-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello Parker

My husband and I experienced a strange light, but didn't actually see the source. Some time after this incident there was a strange animal mutilation.....so weird. I tried to convience myself there had to be a logical explaination......couldn't come up with it?

Alot of strange things happened there. I have since moved and haven't experienced anything else extraterestial.....and if I never have another ET experience I will be too happy.

I wanted to ask....what is EBE ?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I experience not being alone in my dream all the time. The is one "being" that comes every once in a while. I have never seen his face( or remember it) but I allways know when he visits.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I remember my psi abilities applified after this one event at the drive in. Me and my friend were lying outside of the car (I was more or less 8). and I looked up at the stars because of something suddenly there was this flash of blue light from one and I fell asleep. Not sure if it's got any revelence.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Parker

That's interesting.... I suspose it's possibly some may receive more power or better develope their abilities. I believe I have always had them, but maybe did not. I still do not believe ET's live on this earth or have even visited. If I am wrong I want to see them.....I am open minded I want proof....... People (most) believe babies can't recall /memory, they can. This may also be better developed in the brains of some...recall. I'm not sure what trigured a memory I was 9 mos. old I saw myself as a baby. I saw the room, the colors,felt the sheet ..there was a light coming in from the window I told this story to my Mom, describing the room....she told me I couldn't remember that place because when we lived there I was only nine mos. old. I want to believe this was a spiritual experience. Because of the extreme peace I felt....If it were just a memory....would I have also recalled the emotions I was felling as a baby....
Many people have seen strange lights and they are affected in different ways, maybe it depends on if the light is ETs or spirits...good or evil. Still I do believe PSI abilities in some are natural..

new topics

top topics

join