It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange cat wandering and following me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
OP, If you want a friend, invite the cat into your home. They are just like dogs, man's best friend.

On of my cats follows me wherever I go, even when my dog and me go for a walk that lasts several hours. Last winter we had a lot of snow. My cat could barely walk through the 1 foot snow, she used my imprints in the snow and had to jump from one to another, but she came along although she was complaining. Her daughter joins us also a lot.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

This cat has adopted you as its owner. It likes you and is happy when it's around you. Animals are a good judge of character. Feed it, love it and enjoy your new friend.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
We always have stray cats venture up to our house, and they usually will appear over and over again for weeks, and then just stop coming. There is one right now, a male, that keeps coming around and attempting to get in the trash. At first I thought it was a raccoon, but then I saw him.

The most likely explanation is that you have cats. Is that the case? I think that's why they come up to my house, because I have 3 cats, two of which are female. They have all been fixed though, so they don't go into heat, which the males can sense, so I'm not sure.

I wouldn't consider this happening extremely strange or anything, as it seems to be a normal thing for stray cats, and even cats with a home, to do. Male cats love to roam for some reason. I always thought they were searching for females, but over the years I have had male cats roam after they had been neutered, so I don't think that's it.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Reptius

Hi, i know it's an old post but it happened to me too and I'm trying to understand why it happened. Anyway today I was walking and I saw a cat, I looked straight into its eyes and it did the same, after that it kept following me and if I stopped it stopped too, it was walking in front of me and was looking buck to see if I was coming. I tried to pet it but it wasn't coming enough close to me. It was a white/brown cat and i used to own two, i also really like them. I recently broke up and I don't really believe in god but I believe in spirits good or bad. I'll be really glad if you could help me understand this cat's behavior and if it has to do with something spiritual.
edit on 3-12-2016 by Markellats because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: radkrish

If i were a reincarnated Buddhist Priest, I'd probably tell you that it was your dead spouse following you around. This cold be either positive or negative determined by your Karmatic Life, not including any past ones should this be the case.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: radkrish

I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you've gotten any other information since this post. Today I walked into the garden center at Lowe's and as I was looking for a plant..a cat appeared from under a table "meowing " at me...i didn't pay it much attention at all I just let it follow me...it rubbed against my leg several times and kept meowing. A man asked me if that was my cat and I told him no..he said well it REALLY likes you...we both chuckled. I continued to walk around and accidentally stepped on the cats paw..je still followed me around until I went inside the store. When I came out to pay for for my plant I didn't see the car anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join