It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange cat wandering and following me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Some familiar stories with cats here. Bout 3 years ago a cat followed me home from a BBQ quite a long way and just waltzed into the house like it's been here years. The cat who is now named snoop dog is still here. The odd thing is that same day a close mate was killed in a motorbike crash... Didn't ever connect the 2 events untill. 18 months ago my wife to be lost her dad to cancer and would you believe we now have 2 cats. Another cat just appeared at the back door and has come back daily since. The second cat has only just started to pussy foot into the house after all this time so I'd say it was very timmid but my girlfried connects those events together and seems to get some sort of peace from it... And I agree that cats do make for cool pets

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well if it is bothering you that bad
and trying to attack you have a right
to defend yourself.

Get rid of it..

There is nothing *special* about this cat,
it could have rabies. Call animal control
and they will take care of it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Right,first off,hello.

Been reading for awhile and never felt the need to reply to a thread till now.

So seen as though its ok for cowards to talk about abusing animals and hurting things,how about me?I hope to #in god you are uk cos we need to be meeting up tough guy.

So viva la revolution-you are a pussy[pun intented] and i will happily teach you some manners.

The last guy who replied whos name i cant remember[its not important],you say "if its attacking you",nope,the guy never said that,thats just something a weak coward uses to justify his actions,so offer is there for you too.

Seen as though folks can talk about abusing animals it shouldnt be a problem for me to offer em out on a fair fight,eh admin? Whats good for the goose and all that.

Is there a way we can do this away from the boards though,i dont like having to derail someones thread and its really not necessary,what needs to be sorted out can be done so without online arguing or posturing,lets just get down to it eh lads?Balls in your court.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think the cat has made you part of her "rounds"....
she is showing up at your place at around the same time....bet she's showing up at other places around the same time during the day also....
it's a shame that you are allowed to have dogs, but not cats. some people are just so prejudice!!!
I'd at least try to slip her some food or some petting while she's there. she might be homeless...

my cat was so little when we found her, and really pretty sick.. her eyes weren't even open and we were having to hand feed her for awhile (she's a black cat by the way, they are the best!!) our telephone books were delivered up the street by where our mailboxes were, and well, I had my leg in a caste at the time, was trying to do the dishes on one leg and watching this little kitten venture out into the road every now and then, just to turn tail and run back to the cover of the books ever time a car went by. when the kids came home, I show one of my son's what was going on, he went and got her, brought her home...

she's the best cat we've had!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Judgedead

Oh yeah?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Hi Judge,

I cannot believe the cruelty of humans.

But I reiterate - that cat deserves a home with you. Or if not, please take it to someone who will love it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I have thought about this. Been here in this house for 6 years. It was built after bringing down the previous one. But there are lot of cats around and I haven't seen this one coming here before all these 6 years.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

I know its nothing special. But its never scared no matter what I tried. And would hop up and down if I point my hands at it.

It would wait for a few minutes after the door has been closed. haven't seen any cats trying to get in forcibly despite a human's attempt to drive it away.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And its not attacking me. But wants to get inside the house. I gave it a mug to play with and got it distracted

Dogs can be easily taught to stay outside. But cats are royal ya know

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A) It's hungry and hope you'll feed it.
B) It's your familiar and you are a witch.

I'll put my bet on A.
I still get visited daily by a big fluffy beast I named Ichabod.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

It's me, but I'm no jim carrey, i just delight in causing other living creatures pain is all.

Ahh, sounds pathetic, as I expected.

Yep, also you like to pick on people with down syndrome and people with disabilities. I know it, they're not able to fight back either.

What an hero... an... that is.

Or the best troll in existence, so many years.. must take a lot of patience to just wait for a cat thread.. wow.

no one can be such a complete utter wanker, and stay .. maybe they can, I'll just ignore it.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

You want more sarcasm? That's the key to my big smiles.

edit on 6-10-2011 by vivalarevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was friendly to a little feral female I called "Alienz" who eventually had her last litter INSIDE the house but she fought with my other cats so we tried "relocating" her 3 times...each time we took her further away and each time she returned quicker, almost beating us back the last time so we gave up! lol

And Judge...."Viva" has no balls, he's a "pussy" remember??

Actually thats giving pussies (both kinds) a bad name!!

edit on 10/6/2011 by SmokeyDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
who eventually had her last litter

An entire litter? That's at least a half day's worth of buffet food, bring them here!

"Viva" is me?
My balls are just a bit too big; gotta be kept in check.

edit on 6-10-2011 by vivalarevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A wee cat story for ya my friend.....
I had a music store in a small town in rural BC.
The town was littered with stray cats.
One in particular(an orange one with frozen off ears)was hanging around my back yard regularly.
Obviously she was a waid stray.
She was totally unapproachable.In the three years i lived there, she never let me or anyone get close enough to pet her.
The story gets complicated when she crawls into my attic to have a litter of kittens.
Yep, you guessed it....i get cats.
cats in the walls , cats in the crawl spaces,cats lost in the bowels of my 107 year old building.
It took me a couple of weeks to round them up.
One was down under my store addition and it was flooded down there up to the top of the wall footing.
That little cuss would not lt me reach down and rescue her.I spent days trying everything to catch her.
her momma cat was pacing back and forth outside the store for the whole time trying to get to it.
Finally i caught her sleeping and reaching down softly as possible i almost grasped her when she awoke and dived into the water to escape.
She swam under the little platform she was sleeping on, and i placed my hand at the other end.
when she came up spluttering and soaked, i grabbed that little girl and snatched her out of her predicament.
The total came to five lonely little kits that had to be rescued from the labrynth of the innards of the old place......
Well i kept these little guys and raised them myself, not wanting them to come to harm.
I must have looked hillarious sitting in my big chair with these five kittens curled up on my shoulder, my head, my lap and under my shirt all sleeping soundly whilest i read late at nite.
The crawl spaace kiitty turned out to be the big sister of the whole herd after her recovery.and looked just like her mom.
except her ears werent froze off.
I managed to find good homes for every one of these guys.
Knowing full well, i would have to do it all over again the following year probably, and as it turned out i did.For two more years i raised her babes whne she dropped them upstairs in my attic.
I never had such bizarre entertainment!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

i totally agree with you. any human who is cruel to animals needs a bomb up their ringer. these people are just cowards!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Will somebody call Schrodinger and tell him I think we found his cat?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Hi..Why don't ya give it some food and water.I would take a cat or dog about 97% of the time over humans.Humans suck and i can't personally wait till we are extinct.We have brought nothing but bad to this planet.I pray for the day that an asteroid wipes us out..The sooner the better..

I agree with everything you say, the earth would be mainly forest filled with all the animals that man has hunted to extinction if we had never evolved. I would rather have never seen the earth or existed to see the beauty of a tiger just to have a world without humans.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join