It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange cat wandering and following me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi..of late I have seen some threads about animals acting strange. And I thought I could get some facts. For the past 5-6 days a cat is following me if not has taken a liking to me. Every night around 7-8 this cat has the habit of roaming in my roof top. I use to watch the skies during this time. When I am wandering at the top, this cat would come from the other side of the stairs and use to follow my feet. It is not afraid of my scaring either lol. I would go down and it follows me. It tries to get into our house as well. I tried distracting it and it will never go away but for a closed door.

It follows me the same time every day. I have been off of town for a few days and it was absent during that period as told by my mom. But the day I arrived, I saw it roaming our house top at 7-8 pm.

Is it searching for something? It is not a pet and there are a lot of cats in our neighborhood. But this one acts completely strange. There are no strange things happening and nothing out of the ordinary in our land. I heard animals could sense something. But the way it follows me makes me wonder. May be someone who studies animal behavior could answer me. Also we never owned any pets.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Is it a black cat? Do you know anyone who used to own a cat or liked cats? Have you recently broken up with anyone? In order for me and I\'m going to guess other to properly judge this situation , we\'re going to need more information. Are you a spirtual personal? I know that\'s a bit personal but we do have to know if you\'ve been messing around with the occult or wicca or paganism. Have you been other the country recently like to egypt? Again just a few general questions here.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If you have been lucky enough to be unwillingly befriended by a cat, embrace it. You should consider yourself lucky. Cats are beautiful, mystical creatures.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Perhaps animals are attracted to a more "open" soul.
Or you smell like fish.. haha

Is it a stray? How much attention do you pay to it?
I have a stray that comes by that i feed and when i'm outside
walking he usually follows me around. Cats have evolved domestically
to depend on humans, it probably explains why there so small and cute.
So we can look down and go aww, i wanna feed him.

Maybe the cat just wants some attention?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
how long have you lived there?

maybe it's the cat's home.
give it a bath and take it in. cats kill pests and are awesome pets.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

We have lived here for around 6 years. Lot of them do own dogs but cats a no no here. I could see if it does this regularly and then may be I will take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

Looks like it is a stray. None of my neighbors own any cat. I have not given it attention because here I am not allowed to raise a cat

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

It knows you from somewhere.. I know cats.. either it knows you or you knew it - if you know what I mean.

I had a ginger kitten follow me up the main street once, I tried dropping it off at someones house, but he kept following. Knocked on someones door and they had no idea about him.

I ended up taking him home as he had strayed so far from where he was originally...

Best little ginger cat ever, it was like he knew he wanted to be with me. the sort of cat that would sit ar your door and just lay there till you opened it.

Cats are familiars.. if the cat says he wants you, thats it..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

I am spiritual. I am not broken.. instead I have gained one person back. But one thing I have noticed animals were never afraid of me. Not that I never tried to scare them but looks like I co-exist with them very well.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution
post removed by staff

Gosh that was hilarious I think I tore myself a new one with your jest.

Is that you, jim carrey?

edit on Fri Oct 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

it's possible the cat belonged to the previous owner of the home. the cat doesn't know it's owners moved on to another place and is still trying to come home.

just a thought.

-subfab
edit on 6-10-2011 by subfab because: removed my question because it was answered already in a previous post.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It's just a cat, cats do this. I don't think this is anything strange.

My girlfriend has called me the cat man since I keep attracting strays/other peoples pet cats over the past couple of years. It's nothing special though :p

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

It's a stray cat. It's hungry. Maybe it wants attention. Maybe your the only one who gives it scraps or rubs on it. That's why he likes you. I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

It's me, but I'm no jim carrey, i just delight in causing other living creatures pain is all.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hi..Why don't ya give it some food and water.I would take a cat or dog about 97% of the time over humans.Humans suck and i can't personally wait till we are extinct.We have brought nothing but bad to this planet.I pray for the day that an asteroid wipes us out..The sooner the better..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

edit on 6-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Cats are highly intelligent beings. Many a times in my life I have been "chosen" by a cat - they simply chose to waltz into my life and stayed there - whether I liked it or not.

Once a stray kitten ran over a busy road and faced my car. I obviously had to screech to a halt and climb out to get the kitty out of the road. He then quickly ran back to the pavement, went in behind a bush, and called his little sister. They both then ran back to me with little meows and erect tails.

Took them home, and they just about settled in like they had been there all their lives. On further examination, I found that their whiskers were cut and parts of their bodies’ shaven - some kid obviously had his "way" with them and I imagine that the brother said to his sister "Stick with me babe - I will find us a happy home"! Which was what he then proceeded to do.

Some cats are very selective in who they choose as a guardian. This cat obviously likes your energy.

I am totally with Earthship on a previous post. Animals are awesome – my cats’ company are waaayyyy more enjoyable than that of most humans. You may just find yourself bonding with this cat on a total other level.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have a strange cat who wonders and follows me where ever I go too. However, she lives here so I can't get rid of her.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Hi rad,

You are lucky - cats are beautiful loving creatures and very psychic.

If I were you, I would let this cat into my life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join