It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya revolutionaries burn, loot village homes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Source ABC

After capturing this hamlet, a center for Moammar Gadhafi's tribe, revolutionary fighters have gone on a vengeance spree, looting and burning homes and making off with gold, furniture and even automobiles.

Other fighters are trying to persuade them to stop and have sought to protect the tribesmen of the ousted leader.

What did you expect from the NATO Backed and armed terrorists? this isnt the first these so supposed revolutionaries i think i made a thread on this a months ago how the revolutionaries terrorists were burning and looting homes and chasing people out of there homes.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

They've done much more than loot and burn down homes. They have killed many innocent peaceful people simply because they were loyal to Gaddafi. So has NATO with their bombings. It's sick.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
viva la revolucion?

Seriously. First they were "rebels", now they're "revolutionaries". Could we glorify them any more?
Oh, right. Let's call them what they are. Fundamentalist Islamist Extremist Al-Qaeda loving Sharia introducing woman veiling Israel hating thugs.

much better!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The way I read it those taking things were residents of Misrata who lost a lot of stuff to forces from this town when they attacked Misrata.

It's an eye for an eye, which sounds fair to me if indeed that is what is happening.

top topics

join