It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know what the frat PKA means?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Does anyone out there know what PKA means. Its a frat at VA Tech and id really like to know what it means. My friends in it and he wont tell me what it means... so i have to find out on my own

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I would assume it means Pi Kappa Alpha or maybe Phi Kapp Alpha?.

Spiderj

[edit on 8/28/2004 by Spiderj]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I believe Phi Kappa Alpha

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
No i mean my friend told me that all frat initials actually mean something like something about God or something like that

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

frat initials actually mean something like something about God or something like that

I was in a Greek Fraternity in college and no one ever told me that. I think someone is messing with your friend or he's messing with you.

Trust me he is not learning any super secrets or magick tricks, unless they've made a quantum beer bong or something.

Fraternities are cool and fraternities are fun but they're not passing on any secret information that the rest of the world should know or worry about.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are plenty of people who have the Pike initiation ritual. You can get it if you join the greek life forum.

groups.yahoo.com...

See you there

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

There are plenty of people who have the Pike initiation ritual. You can get it if you join the greek life forum.

Excellent link! They don't call him SlickWilly fer nothing folks

Spiderfraternisj

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It stands for Pi Kappa Alpha. They are called PIKE's for short.

Their national slogan is "Men who love men to love them."

They tend to gravitate towards being firemen and love to shower together.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am a pike and our slogan is "once a pike always a pike" and our symbol is the firetruck not fireman. I haven't showered with anyone yet and i am about to graduate.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by slickwilly95991

groups.yahoo.com...

See you there

Will, I think its great that you are actively getting members to our new board. However it shouldn't be with the promise of obtaining so-and-so's ritual. I don't think you would want someone luring members to a board by telling them we would give them YOUR ritual. Out of respect for the many Pikes on board, maybe you should reconsider your post

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am from the UK, and do not have a clue what this fascination with Fraternities and the sill greek alphabet names is all about (dont mean to cause offence, but it is bewildering to us over here)

can someone explain what the deal is? why the greek alphabet names?????

top topics

join