posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
Here ya go. From their FB page:
We just received this notice from the City police. Please come to the camp immediately. We need everyone we can. Please call Mayor Ed Lee, Board of
Supervisors, and the District Attorney's office immediately. There is no date on the letter, there is no author. The letter is not official. Call
them and leave a message NOW!
Mayor Ed Lee: (415) 554-6141
SF Board of Supervisors: (415) 554-5184
SF District Attorney: (415) 554-5184
JOIN US NOW! WE NEED YOU NOW!
Notice from the City and County of San Francisco (transcribed at camp)
The City and County of San Francisco and its police department celebrate and protect the right of an individual to engage in free speech and of the
right to assemble. However, this encampment is a violation of the law. For those involved in the encampment at the Federal Reserve Bank, you are in
violation of one or more of the following local ordinances or state laws:
· Open flames on a city street or sidewalk without a permit from the department of Public Works and the San Francisco Fire department (Section
105.6.32 Fire Code – open flame, LP Gas 3801.2 FC, Gas 105.6 and 105.7 FC)
· Disorderly conduct-lodging in any building, structure, vehicle, or place, whether public or private (647(e) Penal Code)
· Public nuisance 581 Health Code
· Preparing or serving food without a permit
· Permit required for temporary occupancy of the street and/or sidewalk
· Civil sidewalk violations (168 MPC)
Accordingly, you are being ordered to take down this structure. Refusal to comply and/or obstruction of our efforts to remove the structure may result
in your arrest.
The City’s homeless outreach team will provide, for those whop wish, support for shelter. The Department of Public Works will store your property if
you do not have the means to take it with you.