It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up you're killing planet Earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Really im just kidding .I believe that GOD gave us the power to destroy ourselves.However i believe that we can never gain the knowledge to destroy the earth before he does his other deeds.

Do we have the power to destroy our planet?

I think that everyday we are being led by fear using this and other mind control.When you pay for something from the so called green movement.Even though at the same time we are conditioned to ignore the actual threats to our way of life.Meanwhile we also turn our heads at real things that would benefit mankind.
Such as free solar energy and wind energy that would decrease our electric needs by 75% or more.

I can't come up with any answer more than we are being brainwashed and led around from the truth that the earth has to offer.

edit on 6-10-2011 by deadeyedick because: additional ?

edit on 6-10-2011 by deadeyedick because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Really im just kidding .I believe that GOD gave us the power to destroy ourselves.However i believe that we can never gain the knowledge to destroy the earth before he does his other deeds.

qntm.org...

You have some reading to do... We are killing the earth Humans are like a virus detroying our host planet as a parisite destroys its host and if you look into this you will find out some more details and then by all means com back and post some more or pm me and I would be more than willing to share some of my knowledge with you brother.
Peace

edit on 6-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

That's great i love to learn.At least i think i do anyway.
I have been pondering this for a while and i found that link it seemed to
touch on my points of thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

planet earth is not a killing planet....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by doyouremember

planet earth is not a killing planet....

But we Humans are a killing race and we are killing our host planet and in turn killing ourselves

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
And we arre supposed to be smart???

Even 'so called' dumb animals don't crap in their own nest

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

No that is the point of the thread.
If we set off every nuke at once we would die.
The earth and life would recover just not
life as we know it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

No that is the point of the thread.
If we set off every nuke at once we would die.
The earth and life would recover just not
life as we know it.

Mother earth is going to do just that but in an other way .....Our time is coming and we wont see it when it does.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
No GOD Created us but a chain of events after the big bang created us and all we know, ATS is a site for sharing But religion is just outstaying it's welcome in our live's, without reeligion there would be no wars, predjudice or injustice, the world would be a better place, im an atheist, we are killing our planet, slowly, but surely. you are entitled to your beliefs, i can't disprove god just like you can't disprove the big bang and evolution. But the way i see it there is far more evidence to support the big bang theory and evolution, mainly because it's more logical and not a bit of a mess: to give you a taste of what im talking about:

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... yeah, makes perfect sense.

Not my words there, but it certainly paints a picture, don't get me wrong im open to the idea of religion as it gives people faith, and helps turn their lives around for the better. but when you get believers that still believe that the earth is only 8000 years old, then people have to step in and say "hang on, you really believe that?" I mean come on, how can you believe that?

I've gone off topic here but i just had to get that off my chest, great thread though S+F.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

Yes i ponder some of the same stuff as you i know what your getting at but what about us can we destroy the planet?

edit on 6-10-2011 by deadeyedick because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The Earth will kill us.

What ever happens, Super Volcano, Planetary impact, or US. the great Earth will recover, it has in the past.

If we destroy our biosphere, we will destroy ourselves, and once the Human enigma is gone, life will likely recover.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Paraphrasing my favorite comedian cum social prophet George Carlin: Mother Earth is going to shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

I have to think though, one of the biggest planet killers at the moment? Has to be that evil entity known as Monsanto...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
Paraphrasing my favorite comedian cum social prophet George Carlin: Mother Earth is going to shake us off like a bad case of fleas.

I have to think though, one of the biggest planet killers at the moment? Has to be that evil entity known as Monsanto...

just gonna quote carlin

no we cant destroy earth, humans are like a bad cold. a reminder that we cant live anywhere on this planet. we are lucky to be here and to have survived this long.

anyways the "your" in your title should be "you're"

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Yes we have survived by the grace of god.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

just gonna quote carlin

no we cant destroy earth, humans are like a bad cold. a reminder that we cant live anywhere on this planet. we are lucky to be here and to have survived this long.

anyways the "your" in your title should be "you're"

You're right about the you're.

I can only plead that it's late and well past my bedtime as an excuse. Mea culpa!

ETA: OMG see! I'm so tired I didn't realize that spelling correction wasn't to my quoted post until just now! I never used you're in my original post. Haha! I think that means it's time for my head to hit the pillow!

edit on 6-10-2011 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I totally agree that mingled seed will bring wrath of GOD.

Monsanto is in line with the agriculture while so many species are being changed right in front of us.
What do we do when they modify a chicken to have bigger breast meat?
We buy more at a higher price!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

It was appreciated.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I almost torn you a new @$$

There is other stuff going on in the cosmos that are affecting our planet...humans are contributing but not as much as Al Gore wants us to believe.

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

No problem! We do have the power to transform earth into a heaven or hell although not many people realize that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I haven't killed anything since I was a kid.
I recycle and do my best to help out. We need to change peoples minds towards greener technologies and lay off the oil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join