It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Steve Jobs conspiracy!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I understand everyone correlating Steve Jobs death with family who has had cancer and died
which is a very sad thing and I know how it is
I too have had family with cancer and die close ones.
The thing about this though is Steve Jobs was a marketing genius
up and until the time he died. He has taught everything he knows to the
people running APPLE now. The extra money made from this could go to fund
cancer research and charities WHICH IS GREAT!! That is why I think with everyone
knowing that Steve Jobs was going to die (his family included) he would use this to
his advantage. Just as Walt Disney and Disney world never got big until after he died
and things are still being ran AS WALT would run things.
I do not find this out of the realm of
possibility that APPLE has actually released a inferior version of the iphone5
THE iphone 4gs because THEY KNEW Steve was going to die probably for a week.
Look police in california was searching a mans home who had stolen A REAL iphone5!
This has been swept under the rug but APPLE employees went with the police to this guys house.
Now call me a conspiracy theorist but either this was all a big hoax, or APPLE knowing Steve was going
to die right around the release date of the NEW iphone they used it to there advantage and released the
iphone 4gs+ INSTEAD of the REAL iphone5 because they knew they would get sympathy buys from people
who feel just as you people are feeling with people who have died of cancer!! People are going to buy
this new iphone when there is nothing new about it and they are holding off of releasing the REAL NEW iphone.
TO maximize profits!!!
They leaked an iphone4 !!!! They leaked an iphone5 and since Steve Jobs died, they are going
to sell people this re-hash without them even thinking twice about getting ripped off because Steve Jobs just died!!

www.uswitch.com...
California police investigating a missing iPhone prototype were unable to view video footage that could have revealed details about the handset to the wider world, it has emerged.

In a re-run of an incident in Redwood City from the last year when an iPhone 4 protoype was lost at a California drinking hole, a device believed to be an iPhone 5 went astray in a bar in San Francisco in June, prompting a scramble to recover it before it was leaked to the world.

Lost iPhone 5: Apple Reportedly Assists San Francisco Police In Recovering Missing Prototype
A Bernal Heights man says that six officials claiming to be San Francisco Police officers questioned him and searched his family's home in July for a lost iPhone 5 prototype they asserted had been traced to the residence using GPS technology.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now call me crazy but I think his death was used to maximize profit..
edit on 6-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
lol at what people will come up with for stars and flags
edit on 6-10-2011 by akiros because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by akiros

edit on 6-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by akiros
lol at what people will come up with for some stars and flags.

Yeah, and its not even original.
There have been at least two other threads started in the last few hours with this same "all done to increase sales" conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That must have took a lot of energy to come up with. Honestly I wouldn't be able to construct such a well thought of conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

There have been at least two other threads started in the last few hours with this same "all done to increase sales" conspiracy.

Do you have anything to refute this with>?>?

If not quit trolling the thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by alfa1

Do you have anything to refute this with>?>?

If not quit trolling the thread.

nope, just a hunch

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by akiros

Why is this funny? It actually makes some sense.

Steve Jobs was a very eccentric man. He was also a marketing Genius and I would not put it past him to do something like this.

Think of what happened after Michael Jackson died. His album sales sky rocketed...

I mean, who is to say that in his marketing Genius, he did not see the ability for apple products to sky rocket in sales after he died as well?

I can see him using his death as a marketing ploy.I can see him telling them ( Who ever them is) to not say anything about his death, until the official announcement of this new Iphone. It works in music, why not in computers? Sales go up after a person dies....

As smart as Jobs was, I can see him realizing this and using his own death in order to raise sales. Hell, why not make a few extra bucks for the company that way?

I am excited to see how the sales go for this new Iphone...That might suggest if this theory holds any water.

S&F
edit on 6-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You see Mr Jobs in not dead.

Instead they transported him to live on mars where the is there make things for the other humans that live there under the ground, in a deep underground multiparty alien race and I'm not talking about Mexicans.

He is going to make a death ray Xphone that you can zap anyone to a crisp when your talking to them.
But we wont get one here, but governments have them.

Need to go now cant say anymore, some one is reading this.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Steve Jobs isn't dead. He's just at the bunker under Denver International Airport. Brace for impact in the next few weeks.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by akiros

Why is this funny? It actually makes some sense.

Steve Jobs was a very eccentric man. He was also a marketing Genius and I would not put it past him to do something like this.

Think of what happened after Michael Jackson died. His album sales sky rocketed...

I mean, who is to say that in his marketing Genius, he did not see the ability for apple products to sky rocket in sales after he died as well?

I can see him using his death as a marketing ploy. It works in music, why not in computers?

I am excited to see how the sales go for this new Iphone...That might suggest if this theory holds any water.

While it may be a fresh wound for everyone, I am not the only person who finds this all a bit odd..

Your damn right I make you a bet sales are going to go THROUGH the roof,
that is why Jobs is the true marketing genius he was.
They make him a martyr because MILLIONS can sympathies with cancer.
People will buy buy buy because they feel as though since he had cancer
and people close to them had cancer it would hit that string in there heart and make them
want to buy APPLE more!!! After his death so APPLE will live for a long time even after Steve.
It is pure genius!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Maybe some just think it is too soon.

But I can completely understand your line of thought and actually....Kind of agree with it...

I think that if people step back and away from the more personal aspects of it, it really makes sense.

And it is not that bizzare of an idea. I can see myself doing that. If I know I am going to die, and I see all these celebs dying and sales go up for, their albums or movies or what have you...

It makes sense that if I die, sales will go up for my product as well... So... if I just happen to die as my newest product comes out.... Hey, bonus.

But how do you time your death? Well, I guess you can't. But you can maybe have it set up to not be announced that you are dead, until after a certain time.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Does not look good to me.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Maybe some just think it is too soon.

But I can completely understand your line of thought and actually....Kind of agree with it...

I think that if people step back and away from the more personal aspects of it, it really makes sense.

And it is not that bizzare of an idea. I can see myself doing that. If I know I am going to die, and I see all these celebs dying and sales go up for, their albums or movies or what have you...

It makes sense that if I die, sales will go up for my product as well... So... if I just happen to die as my newest product comes out.... Hey, bonus.

But how do you time your death? Well, I guess you can't. But you can maybe have it set up to not be announced that you are dead, until after a certain time.

Doctors especially really good highly paid doctors can give you a time limit
and I make you a bet they had it down to the month...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Steve Jobs isn't dead. He's just at the bunker under Denver International Airport. Brace for impact in the next few weeks.

What is next, "An apple a day... didn't keep the doctors away!" jokes?

I wasn't sure about the ops intent on the thread title, but in this world I can see something like that. Certainly not a conspiracy, just a marketing trick Steve may have considered because yes, more sales on an old product, he still has family and a lot of invested interested in Apple even after death.

Hell, if I knew I was about to die, and there was some trick I could pull to ensure my family was even more well off than they were, I sure would.

(edit, lol implying my family is well off.. I wish.. I despise every single one of them anyway!! )

All I know is yesterday I saw all this kerfuffle about iphone 4s on the telly, and on waking up today I hear this.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

I wasn't sure about the ops intent on the thread title, but in this world I can see something like that. Certainly not a conspiracy, just a marketing trick Steve may have considered because yes, more sales on an old product, he still has family and a lot of invested interested in Apple even after death.

Hell, if I knew I was about to die, and there was some trick I could pull to ensure my family was even more well off than they were, I sure would.

(edit, lol implying my family is well off.. I wish.. I despise every single one of them anyway!! )

All I know is yesterday I saw all this kerfuffle about iphone 4s on the telly, and on waking up today I hear this.

Well how is it that an iphone 5 was stolen (this from APPLES MOUTH and they sent there own agents with the police)
and then some iphone4g+ is released makes no sense to me unless THEY conspired a whole hoax
to garner attention, and if that is not out of the realm of possibility for them, them maximizing profits on jobs death
is really not either.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Two iPhone prototypes, 'accidently' lost in bars before they were due to be released.......

It sounds to me like that's the conspiracy right there! Seems a good way for Apple to get some media attention about their new releases.

I definitely think Apple will cash in as much as possible from the death of Steve Jobs. It's what Steve himself taught them to do! He will be proud.

RIP Steve. I hate Apple with a passion, any corporate brand that trigger the same part if your brain as religion is evil in my book, but you were a unique innovator and skillfully knew how to make your products a 'must have'.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
Two iPhone prototypes, 'accidently' lost in bars before they were due to be released.......

It sounds to me like that's the conspiracy right there! Seems a good way for Apple to get some media attention about their new releases.

I definitely think Apple will cash in as much as possible from the death of Steve Jobs. It's what Steve himself taught them to do! He will be proud.

RIP Steve. I hate Apple with a passion, any corporate brand that trigger the same part if your brain as religion is evil in my book, but you were a unique innovator and skillfully knew how to make your products a 'must have'.

There is no accident about it. This was planned..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Well how is it that an iphone 5 was stolen (this from APPLES MOUTH and they sent there own agents with the police)
and then some iphone4g+ is released makes no sense to me unless THEY conspired a whole hoax
to garner attention, and if that is not out of the realm of possibility for them, them maximizing profits on jobs death
is really not either.

I dunno man, but I can tell yo this - Apple support would hear "Uhh hey guys, I have a problem with my apple... uhh its .. uhh 5?" and .. well, if you have dealt with anything apple, you need support.

So, 1 guy with a leaked #5 is like someone with windows 9.

IE; SOUL. or sheeeeet outta luck. Id thnk a leaked apple 5 would be BAD for sales to be honest.

a leaked 4s though, well.. right before sales? yes.

Jesus dude, have you ever had to deal with support for these things? You may as well bash your own head in with a sledge hammer, and then feel bad for the poor girl who has spent 5 weeks dealing with you because you know she has been as much in the dark as you.

Like calling M$ for support when you get windows 10000 and tell them you're having probs with W7.

Bah, jesys christ, even I'd die if someone had stolen my next OS/Phone and then leaked it.. the support alone would be god damn hell on earth...

OH and PS, L2R. I actually agreed with the post. lol

no wonder the world is falling down, crikey..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join