It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Show's segment on Occupy Wallstreet 10/05/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Relax! Of course it's ridiculous...kind of my point! Good for the goose-good for the gander, right?

Ohs Noes!

EtoA: People are asking whats so different between OWS and TeaParty...The tea party want the gov't to leave them alone and the OWS wants the gov't to give them everything. We're all mad at some of the same people but only the tea party is accused of racism.
edit on 6-10-2011 by TreadUpon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I saw this today before I saw your thread on it.
I loved it!
He really calls it as he sees it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Funny stuff.. But these protest are tied in with hatred towards jews and Israel.So I do not trust what will come of this.Also tied in with all the protesting in in the muslim worlds.The so called Arab Springs.This stuff is a bit dangerous if it continues to grow.

Still funny stuff...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
these protest are tied in with hatred towards jews and Israel.

No.

Try again.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Funny stuff.. But these protest are tied in with hatred towards jews and Israel.So I do not trust what will come of this.Also tied in with all the protesting in in the muslim worlds.The so called Arab Springs.This stuff is a bit dangerous if it continues to grow.

Still funny stuff...

How are these protests tied in with hating Jews and Israel? Do you make this extreme assumption based off the idea that this protest was inspired by the protests going on in the Middle East? If so than the UK, Spanish, Greece, South American, basically every protest that happened this year must have also been protesting their hate for the Jews and Israel

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't understand how anyone can continue watching Fox News. They are SO INCREDIBLY OFF THE CHARTS BIASED AND MANIPULATIVE, and people will say "Oh, what about CNN, MSNBC or some other 'liberal' orghanization? They are JUST AS BAD!" NO they are NOT. While I agree that ALL mainstream media is owned and operated by our oppressors, including CNN, MSNBC, etc., Fox News goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty even to their masters. ALL of these organizations, bar none, should be dismantled, because they are nothing but propaganda. But again, Fox News is the LOWEST of the LOW! How could anyone actually DELIBERATELY absorb that garbage?

It's disgusting, and anyone who considers themselves a Fox News viewer should also consider themselves a traitor and a brainwashed fool.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
EtoA: People are asking whats so different between OWS and TeaParty...The tea party want the gov't to leave them alone and the OWS wants the gov't to give them everything.

I'd love to see your unbiased source for that misguided belief.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

What a brillIant video!! I think in the UK More 4 show a weekly highlights show of the daily show. Apparently they used to show the full episodes but stopped recently which is a shame as I have only just discovered the joys of Jon Stewart!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

I hear ya. I'd rather get dipped in pig feces than watch Faux News. At least I can wash the feces off. I can't forget watching FN, it can't be washed off. You are also correct in how awful ALL media is in this country but I would hope, if there is a hell, that a special ring be put aside for the peeps at FN. Just a little hotter than the rest.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

So Viacom took down my video, but thanks to a poster, OldCorp, the Daily Shows link is provided for future viewing. What is funny is that YT is going to make me watch a video about copyright infrignment AND makes me take a short quiz. If I pass I guess I can keep my YT account, which I don't care about

See for yourself

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join