It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Actor, Mark Ruffallo supports Occupy Wallstreet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Listen to this ground break interview of Mark Ruffalo! It's amazing how celebrities are even supporting this!

A revolution is coming my friends! We can do this!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

And?

Another actor spouting his own personnal beliefs or idealogy.

Whatever

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think I speak for many when I say who? and who cares

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

And?

Another actor spouting his own personnal beliefs or idealogy.

Whatever

Cmon dont be so negative

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

your negativity breeds more negativity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Try and be positive its your country and coutrymen and women who are supporting the cause for you all!!! If everyone had a who cares attidue then noone would be fighting for your rights and showing up to care for those of you who dont. I support your fight and your country and I know this will come to Canada soon enough and when it does I will be there standing up for my beliefs and supporting those famous stars or regular plain old blue and white collars with their beliefs United we stand Divided we fall.......

Peace love and chicken grease Brother !
edit on 5-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

I just want to see actors and actresses act, preferably in a good movie.

I don't care about their views.

They want to impress me beyond their acting skills? Do something then...actions speak louder than words.

I'm not a fan of Sean Penn, but at least he gets out there and tries to practice what he preaches. Usually looks the fool for doing so, but he is out there.

Or is it...He's out there?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandelbrot2012

Originally posted by AllUrChips

your negativity breeds more negativity

hopefully it will breed NO MORE of these useless threads on this fake staged anti-semetic cause. Have you actually SEEN what some of these people are doing and saying? Obviously not
www.theblaze.com...

edit on 5-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: addey linky

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Try and be positive its your country and coutrymen and women who are supporting the cause for you all!!! If everyone had a who cares attidue then noone would be fighting for your rights and showing up to care for those of you who dont. I support your fight and your country and I know this will come to Canada soon enough and when it does I will be there standing up for my beliefs and supporting those famous stars or regular plain old blue and white collars with their beliefs United we stand Divided we fall.......

As long as the Unions are involved, I will not have anything to do with the OWS and will actively support their failure.

When they kick the Unions to the curb, they will regain my support.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I see what you say and how you act ......Thats enough for me.........Some of us are busy watching movies and watching reality tv shows and some of us are busy trying to support a revolution. Or what some of us believe is a revolution worth fighting for. I guess I could go watch a movie and keep being a sheep ignorant to the world around me. But I like to think theres a better future for us and our children as long as we try and make it better by getting off our asses and making something happen.

The union thing is just an excuse at the end of the day we are all the 99% union or not I hate unions but I support the cause thats what should matter. In canada we have a bit more Unity than the states and wheather I have a different god or believe in unions has nothing to do with the big picture. We are all the 99 % black white yellow Union non Union cop army cook mother teacher we are all the 99% your lack of understanding and compassion for people is what makes you and your country a weak one. I dont think unity is possible there like in egypt or Canada even and for that I am sorry Americans .....Move to canada if you want a country that loves you regardless of wheather you are in a union .....a union wow thats a reason to divide
edit on 6-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

As long as the Unions are involved, I will not have anything to do with the OWS and will actively support their failure.

Did you get fired and your union let you go ??? Well get over it!!!! This isnt the time for holding grudges its the time to man up and unite with your fellow man and women for something bigger than your personal feeling on unions its about your future and if you cant get over your hurt feelings you end up as a divided country with no common ground among men and women. United states must really be a bad place to live. I am sorry for you ....Come to Canada and you will see what life is really like and learn how to love all people.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Did you get fired and your union let you go ??? Well get over it!!!! This isnt the time for holding grudges its the time to man up and unite with your fellow man and women for something bigger than your personal feeling on unions its about your future and if you cant get over your hurt feelings you end up as a divided country with no common ground among men and women. United states must really be a bad place to live. I am sorry for you ....Come to Canada and you will see what life is really like and learn how to love all people.

I love my fellow humans...to a degree.

But the town I live in has been utterly destroyed by unions.

It's like bombing Afghanistan until the rubble bounces.

People who are union, I have nothing against, until they begin their shenanigans.

My problem is with the Union leadership. The very people who support the Corporations who employ them and then use union rules to stab them....odd bedfellows to say the least.

Been to Canada many times and love it. Not the cities mind you, but the country.

Come to think of it, I don't think I like any cities.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Most of the time You dont like people well many of em ....Right
... I feel it from you in my spirit
and I believe my feelings
but brother we are all one. you me them and one day you will find that out for yourself . I live in the country thers alot of lakes and rivers and forest all around me and I dont like the union shenanigans either or most people either like you and I like to be by myself most times. but those people in the unions are people like you and me and I have no choice but to try and love them and find some common ground where ever I find it regardless of their choices.

When we can look past all of our differances like religion race creed and culture only then will we be able to work together as one.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join