It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undergound Dulce Base: what evidence would look like.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

It is unimportant what is at duice now, what is important is what was there in the 60s.

link   

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Think outside the box. Urine and feces are recyclable, create energy (methane gas) which can be used to grow food and keep the life cycle going. And what DID they do with all that dirt????

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

That's a picture of the tunneling machine owned by the MT Group. They were the contractors for the Great Belt Fixed link in Denmark. That's the actual tunneling machine that was used on the project. en.wikipedia.org...

Not a single one of the photos you posted in this thread have any connection to Dulce. Using Google images it's now possible to quickly and accurately identify the pictures that sad, pathetic, attention whores like yourself disingenuously post.
edit on 7-10-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Abandoned Russian submarine base in Balaklava, Ukraine. Parts of it can be toured.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

This is an underground flood conrol system is called the G-Cans Project and begun 12 years ago, to build infrastructure for preventing overflow of the major rivers and waterways spidering the city of Tokyo. (A serious problem for Tokyo during rainy-season and typhoon season).

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Gotthard Base Tunnel (GBT) is a new railway tunnel beneath the Alps in Switzerland.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

That is a stock, generic USA map that can be altered in 2 minutes by anyone for any reason and to depict anything.

See below. This map proves Louisana is the center of the f 'ing universe. Clever huh?

edit on 7-10-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Sweden Naval Base at Muskö.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I do wonder that also if there is a base in New Mexico. We might never know that. Coast to Coast AM had a guy on sorry I don't know is name at hand, but he was talking about underground base in Colorado, New Mexico, and one in a hangar at Area 51. I think he worked in one of the bases and it was the size of a city. I just can't see how a government can build something that fast while it takes years to build a road, buildings, or bridges under supervision. If our government does have technology from alien craft would that make the process go faster..Maybe. For you to build something that big as a city you would need very massive machine for one. Large number of people to see the machinery going by their land. Reports from media, pictures, or newspaper article on the event. So what tech can you think of that would make canals that big underground that can not be seen by eyes or cameras.
Now if I was going to build a base away from seeking eyes I would build one in the deepest part of the ocean so the pressure would help aid off oncoming earthly craft. The Technology would need to be advance enough just to make it work out. If our government does have UFO craft that would be the best way for transport if they don't have another means of travel. Just wonder how many underground bases they are out there that are secretive that is working with aliens or just making UFO's if it does exist. We may never know the answer.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

This one I believe is an underground warehouse in Missouri

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey ELahrairah nice video clip. I wondering with all the cars and trucks parked inside the base how does everyone there not get carbon monoxide poison? I didn't see any vents in the video clip.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Radar99

Not sure how but they have to do it some way otherwise the drivers would be chocking on carbon monoxide.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

I figure they have massive air vents at surface, with giant infra-red signatures you could probably see from space.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have heard about the dulce complex for the last 10 years and the thing is it's always the same recycled stories with little to no evidence to back them up.
for example the same pictures of the the tunnel boring machine keep showing up over and over again as proof.
The same stock photos of cheyenne mountain's blast doors or some underground truck depot or sewer are used over and over again.
I don't doubt the existence of DUMB's but I doubt the dulce story it's just too far fetched and comes off like a bad scifi pulp novel with elements added and subtracted to it like some bizarre fever dream.

Dulce might just be disinformation to keep people on a wild goose chase for a base that isn't there meanwhile the real bases remain secret and undetected to this day.

edit on 9-10-2011 by ELahrairah because: I got stirred up in a vat of amber goo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join