It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Phenomenon Is Real! - You Want The Truth, You Can't Handle The Truth! - video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by boncho

Ah, but was he really joking? It is such a web of lies, I do not think we will ever know the truth.
Clinton was probably joking about not wanting to end up like JFK, but he was serious about wanting to find out about flying saucers.

He basically said that if there are alien craft or secrets like that, they weren't telling the president about them when he was president:

For the most part, I suspect he's pretty candid, except for his claim the defense installation is doing boring work, but that was just an obligatory politically correct comment to avoid drawing additional attention to secret bases.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
yeah i wonder if this stuff is a big destraction of what is really going on in the world

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuredude
yeah i wonder if this stuff is a big destraction of what is really going on in the world

What is going on in the world? Because it is clearly not 2012 apocalypse, evil government, aliens, demons, angels, Satan, God, so?
edit on 6-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
This is actually a nice little video, puts together a pretty solid little summary of the issue and the reality of it. Definitely worth a watch. Don't be put off by Dr Greer making an appearance as what he says does ring pretty true, even if he did claim a butterfly was a light being or whatever...

Check it out:

Definitely some things to take into consideration when approaching this issue.

I also thought the video was put together nicely. I think people understimate how feverishly people will protect their dynasties. Now I'm talking about rich people with a couple hundred thousand dollars in the bank. I'm talking about the Rockefellers, the Vanderbilts...these are people with "Real" money. They are looking out for their dynasty...it goes beyond worrying about their children. We are talking billions and billions. Namesakes and fortunes! Most people cannot even think in those numbers. So do I think they would defer advanced technology that might make their businesses obsolete? Yeah, probably, I would.

Now, do I believe that there is anything such as Free Energy. No, I do not. I do not believe anything is free. Everything has consequences, everything has its price. You can't tell me there is anything free about advanced technologies. Is it cleaner, cheaper, maybe...but consequence-free? I doubt that very much so.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Great thread. I saved it for later, and its a good video. Giving a good overall. It is not just about the economic profits, and military advantages of this tech. Thats not why its being kept from us. Its because of who is actually calling the shots on earth, and the're not human. These elites serve under this "dark" side, faction of negatives, and technically speaking, earth isn't really in a good sector of space, we're in one of the worst. Though not the bottom of the heap, we're run very near the bottom, a planet of war and starvation and massive brain washing/programming.

But the top of the pyramid is not these ones here, they're more like middle managers. And they're just following orders. The controllers are not letting this information out. They have very bad plans for humans and our awareness right now.

And we need far more people standing still, and not budging. That means they will not go to war when the problem/reaction/solution cards are played, not react, but stand still. And say No. And seek within. Learn to always know 100% that everything that happens, even if its right in our face, and our own families are harmed, to not attack the little guys, or this country, or this group. There is only One Country and One Government already. Don't be distracted.

We need to stand still and not react. And also, more and more need to start to make noise and say, aloud, write in, phone in and demand disclosure of the clean technology. Not a slanted disclosure. Let them know we know real ETs don't live under pyramid systems only negatives do, so don't bring the Corporation or Incorporate, because WE AREN'T INTERESTED.

Most planets are eutopias in comparison to this system, like I said, we're near the bottom of the heap.

And another point is, when communicating the need for change, and an END TO WAR AND STARVATION/HOMELESSNESS, and no forcing anyone. Homes and food should not be tied into force slavery for corporations. That is illegal by anyones standards if they really think for a change. We have intrinsic rights and equally to the land and resources of this planet by virtue of being born here.
But they're not going to hand this over, because those over their heads are not going to allow it. So we have to actually get it together in communities and reorganize, share, land donations and eco villages for the homeless, and anythign we can do to help the third world. We have to do it.

That will bring in the HELP we need, eventually. Won't necessarily stop some of the plans, but it will shorten the length of time they can harm this world and access it, and bring in the help we need for at least the future steps. And it could be quite quick that help. But passiveness and acceptance isn't the answer either. Its actually harder than that, more effort than being passive aggressive like we all act, sheep and then reaction/revolution, but too lazy to do the real work, and its working out in cooperation, things to do, and meeting up with the leaders in groups and negotiating firmly but with unconditional love. In other words its really growing our consciousness and skills at handling a bad situation well that counts. Thats what brings in our help. Thats what shows we're growing up and not still in diapers on a cosmic level.

We have to see the corruption whether or not we even realize its Ufology/Cosmos related, even if we don't think in these terms and start to work to overturn because so far , WE'RE CO-DEPENDENT/CO-CREATORS of this. Inaction speaks just as loudly as action. But no action can be taken aggressively. Aggression on our part will not bring in help.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Wow that was a great post. I could definitely use some elaboration on a few of those things you mentioned. What do you mean by negatives? What kind of help do you mean? Id really love it if you could layu some more of your thoughts out for me, very very interested in what you're saying.

Thanks loads in advance. Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

wow, put words in mouths much? im not saying any of that at all, what im saying is you have only sided with the logic of it must not exist because they wouldnt or couldnt keep it hidden from us,

Go back to my original post. I was picking apart the logic/justification they were using. That was it.

They say aliens exist because... ____________________________ .

wow, put words in mouths much?

Asking rhetorical questions?

its not, the simple fact of what im saying is, those who can profit from hiding something, will hide it, you think not

Quote me, where I "think not".
edit on 6-10-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe the UFO phenomenon is real...the jury is still out whether extraterrestrial UFOs are real. I hope we find out soon!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I personally believe we are being visited by alien races from other worlds, and have been for thousands of years. Some could simply be studying our own development as a species, and not interfering in any way, whilst others could be experimenting with our DNA in order to accelerate our development. There could be many reasons for their being here, some I'm not sure I would really want to know!
I've often wondered if the great genious and inventor Nikola Tesla, really was in touch with an et race as he once told a newspaper reporter. He stated that in the beginning he spent a couple of hours a day in communication with them, but as time went by he had so many projects on the go, that the contacts gradually came to an end.
Had it not been for Tesla and his alternating current, we would not be enjoying many of the comforts we have, and just to try keeping our streets lit up at night, would be next to impossible if at all. He claimed to be able to draw electricity from the atmosphere or "ether " as he called it, which is what he was doing with the huge tower he had built behind his home in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Unfortunately his biggest sponsor Westinghouse, literally pulled the plug on him, as he had become a serious threat to the major power companies. IIt's a real shame that government agents raided his home and grabbed his papers, before he was yet, cold almost.
I personally believe Nikola Tesla was in communication with at least one et race! I almost forgot to mention the fact that he did say that the et's were from another dimension!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that I haven't yet watched the video, though will later.
Line number two!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe that some et's are from another dimesion as they can move through solid objects like doors and walls. Some could be from different planets.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No one tried to rationalize this poppycock? If you have unlimited energy, you have unlimited money... If your goal is to have the most money possible, why keep earning it through these inefficient means when you have a solution hidden!

who says their goals are only to get more money? I think its mostly about control..and the more knowledge you have that can be kept secret the more control you have.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join