It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing: Creation of The Asteroid Belt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I imagine most of you have been familiar with Remote Viewing for quite some time, seeing how nothing gets past ATS for very long. I've been a member since March of this year, and my first experience with this was a youtube video that was linked from one of the threads. The video was by Retired Major Ed Dames, and he seemed pretty sincere, but I wasn't convinced of the validity of the results (no offense to him). After all, this was new to me, and pretty far out there.

Today while doing research on another thread, I ran into this video about a project where two groups "go back in time" to the creation of the asteroid belt in our solar system. Regardless of whether I believe in it or not, I did think it was pretty interesting. The research here is done at The Farsight Institute.

www.farsight.org

I'm interested in hearing your comments on this video and in remote viewing in general...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I think I can RV to a slight extent.
I was doing one of those (guess the card behind the window) things, (Hexatron Trainer, google it).
What I was doing was picturing what picture would appear when I opened the window.
Thinking a minute ahead to when I click the button.

Well I done 300 times, 3 sets of 100.

First was 48/100
second was dead on 50/100
Third was 52/100.

I've never really put any time into setting up a larger experiment though.
I believe I was doing it on a much smaller scale.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thank you for posting. I found this very interesting! I can't believe this thread and video did not get more attention.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

There's a lot going on right now that people are concerned about. Remote viewing has been around for a long time now, but initially was used for military intelligence. Now that it's out in the real world, it doesn't seem to hold much weight in the scientific community. I'm not surprised. The scientific community has spent a lot of time on their education and subsequent research; it's practically their lives. They have a set way of thinking, and that's ok, we need them to be objective. Subjective work such as remote viewing must seem like charlatanism to them, at least for the most part. Still, if there's any insight to gain from it, it has the potential to be of extreme value. I feel the two will keep their sides of the fence.

I have to wonder though, if the ancients weren't aware of such things and derived some of their beliefs from this or similar methods. Many of the ancient texts have been right on the money about things we're only today finding out.

As far as the results were concerned about the creation of the asteroid belt, it's still just speculation without further study; at least in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if something did explode in that area, or was struck by some inbound object. It obviously happens elsewhere in space, and with that in mind, I'm actually glad that people with open minds are trying to find out the truth. Our future as a species may depend on it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Heres a web site to check out and Kurt Leland's book Otherwhere is excellent.
Remote Viewing

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KingArthur

I've had some meditational experiences that were truly life-changing, but I rarely share them. They were religious in nature, and you know how the ridicule can be. I've also read the entire collection of Carlos Casteneda books, but because his ideas don't fit well with my religious beliefs, I kind of just enjoyed the reading and never really tried to apply any of the principles.

There are those in my circle who practice lucid dreaming, and even one who has memories of past lives. In general, the whole matter is not new to me, but the military intelligence thing, and the space exploration thing kind of took me by surprise. I thought it was more of a personal practice, and not something used by governments and scientists. I didn't realize there were those who get paid to do this either. Must be some job!

Thanks for the link. I checked it out briefly, but will revisit soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

My wife and I do this once in awhile with normal playing cards, and sometimes we score well. When I was in the Army, I think I was a little better at it. I used to do this card trick, where It appears as though I'm picking your card by some psychic ability when in fact it works its own mathematical "magic". I did the trick so much, I found that I didn't need to depend on the trick, and just started choosing the right card with phenomenal success. Once, I did it 13 times in a row, and one of the spectators said "I bet you can't do that with me!" Sure enough, I couldn't and kind of lost interest shortly thereafter.

I've never heard of the Hexatron trainer, so I checked it out. My wife will be interested in this, so I'll show her tonight when she gets home from work. Thanks...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Do you have any link to remote viewing predictions or experiences? I am highly interested in this but cannot seem to find any good links.

new topics

top topics

join