It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Did Not Warn Us Of The Asteroid SE58 That Almost Hit Earth. They Were Unsure Of Its Orbit.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Just for the record, the gentleman is called Phage, not Phase. If you're going to argue with someone you should at least know your opponents name.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by radosta
We need Phage!

You need a mind of your own.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
relax people, if a NEO were about to hit the earth today, or in a couple of years time, there is not a lot we (or THEY) can do about it ..... so just take a chill-pill

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Just for the record, the gentleman is called Phage, not Phase. If you're going to argue with someone you should at least know your opponents name.

Yes know your enemy and the definition of his name...hint, hint.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

for you Phage might be the enemy, but for me he is a scholar, I would rather listen to Phage (and my own experience) than to hundreds of other nut-cases that seems to float around over here .....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by alfa1

Okay... if it isn't NASA's job to give the public a heads up... whose job is it after all the data is analyzed???

lol, get yourself a telescope, and spend all your time looking for NEO's, and calculate all their orbits, lol ...... But yes, on a serious note, NEO's are a serious issue, and the lack of coverage of them, that has been discussed a lot of times, like here : impact.arc.nasa.gov... ... Yes, I know it is a NASA article, lol .......

Yes everyone, just let them bankrupt us all, clean our pockets really good and totally corrupt and bankrupt our society...then go get your own telescope and figure it out yourselves because they are not working for you. They are working against you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Obama is not taking over the emergency broadcast system. How silly can you get. What you are talking about is a test of the natl emergency broadcast system. It will take all of 3 minutes and will be over. It is much like the weekly ebs tests on radio and TV. As a matter of fact the local authorities use parts of the natl system to notify people of weather or other hazards. This test will be conducted by FEMA and the FCC. Not the executive branch of the govt. No conspiracy here, nothing to even talk about.

Yes I know, it is the FIRST time they have ever done this....The EAS is a national alert and warning system established to enable the President of the United States to address the American public during emergencies.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

for you Phage might be the enemy, but for me he is a scholar, I would rather listen to Phage (and my own experience) than to hundreds of other nut-cases that seems to float around over here .....

I am just saying know your enemy...investigate him really well...check out his profile and any other symbolism such as the tenth planet by his head in his profile pic that he is so dead set against saying it doesn't exist. The mention of the tenth planet on his profile, the definition of his name....and more and more and more...the more you investigate, the more you will figure out.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Obama is not taking over the emergency broadcast system. How silly can you get. What you are talking about is a test of the natl emergency broadcast system. It will take all of 3 minutes and will be over. It is much like the weekly ebs tests on radio and TV. As a matter of fact the local authorities use parts of the natl system to notify people of weather or other hazards. This test will be conducted by FEMA and the FCC. Not the executive branch of the govt. No conspiracy here, nothing to even talk about.

Yes I know, it is the FIRST time they have ever done this....The EAS is a national alert and warning system established to enable the President of the United States to address the American public during emergencies.

And after Obama mutters "...and that concludes this test of the Emergency Alert System," will you come back here and admit you were wrong? Or will your story change that the test was just a false flag, or coded psyop, or some other load of poop?
edit on 6-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Gasp. You're right. I never noticed it before. There's no doubt in my mind now that Phage is a disinfo agent. But not for the US Government. No. Instead he is a disinfo agent for someone much more nefarious. I of course speak of Lord John Whorfin.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

How many times does a conspiracy have to fail, the distorted stories shown to be total nonsense before people take a step back and chill.

Might as well ask how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. The real truth is, some folks just don't want to learn. They want to spread fear. They are excited about the possibilities of total distruction and will see it at every turn. I ignore it for the most part. Who am I to take away all their fun?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am just saying know your enemy...investigate him really well...check out his profile and any other symbolism such as the tenth planet by his head in his profile pic that he is so dead set against saying it doesn't exist. The mention of the tenth planet on his profile, the definition of his name....and more and more and more...the more you investigate, the more you will figure out.

You mean that's not John Lithgow in his profile pic?

I assumed it was taken from the failed pilot episode of "Tenth Rock From the Sun."

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Laugha whilea you can, monkey boy. Now that you've revealed my secret.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

reply to post by kwell

And after Obama mutters "...and that concludes this test of the Emergency Alert System," will you come back here and admit you were wrong? Or will your story change that the test was just a false flag, or coded psyop, or some other load of poop?
edit on 6-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

I didn't say he was going to mutter anything important, I just find it interesting with all the other unusual happenings lately.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Phage: A thing that devours? I see Phage as a no nonsense kind of guy. He's not drinking the koolaid and he's doing his best to make sure no one else does either. I do wish that some would do their own research instead of relying on someone else to do it for them.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by kwell

Gasp. You're right. I never noticed it before. There's no doubt in my mind now that Phage is a disinfo agent. But not for the US Government. No. Instead he is a disinfo agent for someone much more nefarious. I of course speak of Lord John Whorfin.

That's ok because I think you are one too. Anytime I do a post like this both of you show up...coincidence? Don't you all have a job you are always on here.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Then what the hell is the significance of the test for you?

You sure have been implying that he's going to announce something catastrophic that is imminent.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

So what? Its the first time they are testing it. There has to be a first time for everything. But because they've never tested it before you see some dire meaning behind that?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Phage: A thing that devours? I see Phage as a no nonsense kind of guy. He's not drinking the koolaid and he's doing his best to make sure no one else does either. I do wish that some would do their own research instead of relying on someone else to do it for them.

No that is not the definition. Why not go to the dictionary and cut and paste what the definition is. Every time I do it I get a warning violation...hmmm....strange.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I do not think Mr Obama will be addressing anyone during this test but you never know.
This has been a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been advise where to tune in ,in your area for news and official information. This is only a test. This is a recording. If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and dial again or ask your operator for assistance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join