It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What other Forums dew Secret Society peeps play in on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
Well I'm in the Buffaloes (Grand Australasian Banner) . Does that count?
I believe we are associated with the Elks in the USA.
I do not believe that Fred Flintstones Water Buffaloes are related - although the (secret) handshake does look the same - and I forget what Mr. C's (Happy Day's) Fez wearing Lodge Members were called.
The Mason's here in Oz say that they are not a "Secret Society" but a "Society with Secrets"!
I was continually pestered by a non-member who wanted to know the 'secret' handshake so to get rid of him I told him that it was just like a normal handshake except that you had to stick the forefinger of your other hand up your nose whilst doing so. He went round everybody in the pub shaking hands in this manner and everybody thought he'd lost his marbles.
Sorry, just thought I'd add my two-centsworth.

Don't you wish you had told him the other thumb went up his arse, instead of his nose?

Ribbit

edit on 7-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Careful then my friend, as in the UK, the word toss has another meaning to.

I will remember that, next time I'm there.

I'd hate to get tossed!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
Off topic but I'd like to point out that you obviously have a GREAT sense of humor and seem to be good natured and I sincerely appreciate that , some here can be so stuffy.

I only visit this site , I'd love to know of more.

I am not a member of any secret society nor do I wish to be.

Thanks for your contribution and DEW make it a point to spread your lovely disposition far and wide on these threads

Thank you!

I believe one's sense of humor is as important as common sense, because common sense dictates a laugh is better than a frown.
Plus, a good sense of humor is good for the body, a frown is good for no-body.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Whoa there.......that's beyond his comprehension.!!!!
In time, he'll "probably" get it....

edit on 10-10-2011 by Taurean27 because: forgot the "comma".....hate to see the English language badly used.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taurean27

Let's hope kNot!
That's one I'd rather kNot get!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Let's hope kNot!

??????
I think you missed the bus.!!!!!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
WOW!
Really ATS? Really?
So the guy has spelling errors and doesn't seem to want to change the way he spells things. GET OVER IT. This isn't a "see how many spelling and grammar errors I can correct" forum.

The OP was simply asking for information on what other sites people that frequent ATS also look at. As well as information on secret societies. So he believes the free masons are secret society and you don't consider them "secret" enough. Then point him in the right direction for information. Don't sit there and belittle him.

How's that old saying go? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Clearly I haven't done that and neither have most of the people that replied to this topic.

Back to the OP's I only visit ATS (much less often than I used to, mostly because this forum has slowly filled up with people who would rather insult you than have an actual discussion about ANYTHING) in regards to secret societies and anything else that doesn't fit into FOX 11's 10 o' clock news broadcast.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rivetlikewhoa

but he spelt something wrong.

is it spelt or spelled?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rivetlikewhoa
WOW!
Really ATS? Really?
So the guy has spelling errors and doesn't seem to want to change the way he spells things. GET OVER IT. This isn't a "see how many spelling and grammar errors I can correct" forum.

The OP was simply asking for information on what other sites people that frequent ATS also look at. As well as information on secret societies. So he believes the free masons are secret society and you don't consider them "secret" enough. Then point him in the right direction for information. Don't sit there and belittle him.

How's that old saying go? If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Clearly I haven't done that and neither have most of the people that replied to this topic.

Back to the OP's I only visit ATS (much less often than I used to, mostly because this forum has slowly filled up with people who would rather insult you than have an actual discussion about ANYTHING) in regards to secret societies and anything else that doesn't fit into FOX 11's 10 o' clock news broadcast.

An error is only an error if it's an error.

Anotherwords, if the error is intentional, it isn't an error.

The Perfection in Imperfection Paradox.

To error or kNot to error, that is the question.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Let's hope kNot!

??????
I think you missed the bus.!!!!!

Ribbit

I'm under the impression that to get "tossed" in the UK, is a reversal of fortune, in a rearend kinda way.

I have an Innie and Outie, and as being a typical male, nothing goes in the Outie. That's why I never visit the Proctologist.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I would start on a rant about spelling and such, but that would make me look like a tool and I am not that guy.
But in answer to your question, I visit the Chemtrail forum out of curiosity of people believing in that fantasy, and I join in on 9-11 discussions from time to time. That being the initial reason along with UFO's that brought me to this site. My views have changed quite a few times over the years based on evidence and time and personal growth. I still think there are things in the sky that we cannot identify, and I think it's possible that life exists elsewhere in the universe. And I think the official story of 9-11 is not factually accurate. Thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I would start on a rant about spelling and such, but that would make me look like a tool and I am not that guy.
But in answer to your question, I visit the Chemtrail forum out of curiosity of people believing in that fantasy, and I join in on 9-11 discussions from time to time. That being the initial reason along with UFO's that brought me to this site. My views have changed quite a few times over the years based on evidence and time and personal growth. I still think there are things in the sky that we cannot identify, and I think it's possible that life exists elsewhere in the universe. And I think the official story of 9-11 is not factually accurate. Thanks for asking.

I totally agree with all of your end assertions.

As to the answers to those, that's where We'd probably disagree.

Ribbit

Ps: I've found a couple of other Foums on here that are fun to play in and now I'm spending more time there, since the vocal majority in this one are clueless and dew kNot mind opening their "mouths" to prove it, but there are a few here that dew kNow the truth and for those, it's always a pleasure to listen to them edumacating the ignortant fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join