It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRENDING: Cain: Not rich? No job? Blame yourself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Success in finance requires us to be informed. It requires confidence in ourselves. We have to know our limitations and adapt around them. We have to plan for the long term. Most importantly we have to know when and where to take risks.

I have seen others splurge on possessions, dining out and travel, while they wonder why they have no money. I have seen people try to support a stay at home wife and then have mutiple children, while they wonder why they have no money. When people do those things they must take responsibility, but it hurts. Its very painful when we have to face the fact that we made choices and took actions that cost us, but if we face it, we can learn from it and adapt.

Now, if only all those large (too big to fail) banks and financial institution had lived by this creed, instead of indulging in a huge gambling binge on the markets, and losing it all. It's a shame that so many worthy institutions had to go to the wall, as a result of their bad and irresponsible financial decisions...

Oh wait!... they didn 't... they got bailed out by the little guy, and promptly started to pay themselves huge bonuses, congratulating each other on the brilliant way they do their job, and behaving as though nothing had happened.... ie: business as usual.

Yep, sorry little guys, go back to blaming yourselves!.. Unfortunarely you're not 'too big to fail'. Forget I said anything

Y

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
And yet his stock is rising and he continues to give people a glimpse of what he really thinks.

This is American Politics at it's finest. Herman Cain comes out of nowhere and pays lip service during his debates. The sheep start to think, oh this is a viable Candidate. He is just a business guy who wants what is best. Truth is no he is not. He is one of "them", he was never like you. He is not one of you. He is a man with money, he is not a working man. He does not give a rats a** about the blue collar guys who busted their back sides to help make him the "success" that he is.

What makes him even more interesting is that he has pretty much no voting record to look at. That is what makes him dangerous. You can not prove he is full of crap. At least with Obama there was some voting record to point to. Sadly the idiots chose to ignore Obama's voting record and vote for his "hope and change" slogan instead.

I am beyond sick of American Politics. The general voting public is clueless, retarded, and short sighted. If they elect another puppet again, this country deserves everything it gets.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Well looks like Cain wont be getting any votes if he keeps saying things like these, Not rich? No job? Blame yourself? why would i blame myself if am not rich and if dont a have job? if someone fired me for no good reasons at all, why should i blame myself? its not my fault.

Cain is 100% wrong on this point.

<< 1   >>

join