It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theories That Come To Fruition, Can It Have A Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi All,

As we know, ATS can become full of theories and predictions that are misguided, ill informed or just downright hoaxes.

I think it would be great to have forum for theories posted by members that come to fruition so that those members can be congratulated and the rest of us can look back at the events that lead up to it and the proverbial ducks that lined up to make it happen.

That way we can also look back and perhaps patterns will emerge upon reflection.

Mods; I know it will be extra work..perhaps if a member feels their theory/prediction has come to be they can provide you with evidence and the thread moved to the podium at your discretion?

Does anyone else agree or am I way off?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
In keeping with the Law of Irony, I have to wonder if this thread would eventually find its own way into such a forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Haha, a self fulfilling theory...

edit on 6/10/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm not sure a forum like that will have much activity around here.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think this is a great idea. If we can have the great hoax box, why not a "confirmed" forum? I agree that it would be helpful to see threads who's predictions were all accurate all in one place. I can see problems with it, though. There would be arguments over interpretations of threads, members demanding that their thread be added, while ATS may not think so. It would be very hard to manage, I think. Great idea, though.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"conspiracy facts"

Could be a good idea, and it could also be a useful resource for when you're looking for things that have been confirmed fact. Subjects which were first ridiculed, but then turned out to be true and provably so. I like the idea.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I'm not sure a forum like that will have much activity around here.

Indeed!

IRM

top topics

join