It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Admits There Is A Massive Brown Dwarf Star Hurling Toward Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yes, I'll go along with your crazy little brain just to screw with you. We are one in the same, but live in different places. We must be god.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by kwell

Once again you can cry misinformation all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that those are identified stars that pose no threat to Earth. So the only one here spreading misinformation is you but fearmongering about known celestial objects.

You two are always here and always have each others backs...quite amazing really almost unbelievable.

Actually no, anyone with a brain believes scientists/nasa/experts and the ones citing their data like phage over random youtube conspiracy tards with 0 credentials and expertise promoting their 2012 doomsday websites that you cite as "proof" of your ridiculous claims...

O I must be phage/disinfo agent/whatever too now I guess. Anyone who disagrees with your delusion is part of a govt cover up right? How sad.
edit on 7-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
reply to post by Phage

How am I supposed to know those threads are related to this topic?

I'm asking simple questions and stating a comment in THIS thread.. sorry I'm not on here 24/7 with over 16000 posts ( a sure sign of an real life by the way) sigh....and if they're anything like the abrupt and condecending natured post, like the one you just posted, I'll be sure to skip them all.

edit on 7-10-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)

Don't worry, he always sounds like that. He is just full of misinformation so ignore him.

For someone who celebrates ignorance, misinforms and scaremongers as much as you, to then go and accuse Phage of being full of misinformation... Well, words just fail me!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There are no doubt "massive objects" on the edge of our solar system. Unfortunately people don't seem to grasp what "the edge of our solar system" means.
edit on 8-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
good thread
edit on 8-1-2012 by PFCStryker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It seems to be Clasius.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So the media was making fun of people who were saying there was a brown dwarf star coming toward earth are now admitting that it is. The fact is that they have known about this since at least 1999. They say it is far away still but they have been known to be liars. Other sources say it is much closer. Could explain all the strange things that have been happening with the sun and meteors.

I clicked on your link to CNN and found nothing that was stating a brown dwarf is "coming toward earth". All those articles speak of the momentous moment where we began to "photograph" (used in the loosest terms) the actual existence of a planet outside our own solar-system.

Your other link has a dead link to a YouTube video and provides no actual evidence that CNN has stated such. You have provided no verifiable supporting evidence to these claims.

I don't know -- I think the previous poster speaking of the "proposed and assumed" 9th planet Tyche.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The inhabitants of Planet-X may have a similar website talking about the same issue, the crossing could mean disaster for them as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFCStryker
The inhabitants of Planet-X may have a similar website talking about the same issue, the crossing could mean disaster for them as well.

Could be true.... you never know....
edit on 10-1-2012 by Brett because: mucked up the html code

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well. no evidence, not happening. Still, our civilization accounts of extinctions, encounters with other worldly beings cannot be ignored. Our ancestors are not stupid they described what they saw many, many times with cave paintings etc. different tribes different beliefs scattered across the globe all describing the same beings same "craft" some even resembling Apollo.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

I don't see that at all. I have been to many of these sites across the globe and they are not similar or even other worldly.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, looks like # is getting real.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

"The tiny worlds are clustered around a red M-dwarf star called KOI-961 that is itself among the more diminutive stellar objects in the universe. The star is just a sixth as wide as our sun, or about 70 percent bigger than Jupiter."

diminutive - Yeaaah, Riiiiight!
edit on 14-1-2012 by PFCStryker because: Tyche the good sister of Nemesis

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, it'd be tiny for a star.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

Remember that mass and volume do not increase in a simple manner. Objects 10x the mass of Jupiter might only be 10% larger in diameter. This has nothing to do with your previous claim of alien visitors.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join