It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Admits There Is A Massive Brown Dwarf Star Hurling Toward Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Although I don't agree with the OP why is it that you, and some others, continuously try to claim that this hypotherical object must be 25,000 AU when there are several peer-reviewe papers that put such object, and even a bronw dwarf a lot closer than 25,000 AU?

There is a large unknown gravitational field in our Solar System which some scientists put as close as 200 AU.

Are you referring to the Pioneer anomaly?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blinded

First,, we live in a solar system controlled by magnetic force field. Those magnetic force field are created because of the rotation of a metal liquid core in the center of the planets creating a virtual gravity field! since all planet does that, all planet have magnetic field making a force to whole the solar system together in a perfect way.

The EU claims are a failure. This is a typical EU claim. It is a failure.

Don't forget we are magnetic being, our body creates more magnetic frequency then a huge battery per seconds. If everything in the universe is magnetic, then magnetic changes does affect us.

Humans are not affected by static magnetic fields. Changing fields affect us by inducing currents within our bodies.

As our magnetic shield is low , if the solar flare intensity is greatly increased (like it is increasing until 2013) it could affect earth in a great way. don't forget that every 11 years the sun flip his magnetic poles, during the flip, great solar flares are created. What is new in 2012 is our magnetic shield is low and the flare will be great. make the connection? Also it is proven and understood that the earth goes through a cycle as well every 13 000 years or so. Just like Jupiter and other planets. The bigger the planet or star is the more often the magnetic pole will flip, like jupiter , jupiter's poles flip every 100 years, the sun every 11 years and so on.

You appear to contradict yourself about the dates. The Sun is increasing till 2013. No flip during then.

The magnetic reversals on Earth happen less often than every 13,000 years.
There is no evidence of this happening with any other planet.
What probe did we send out to Jupiter to detect this 100 years ago?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

reply to post by Blinded

Originally posted by Blinded
How do you know? Ever been attracted by one? You don't really know, you only theorize the whole thing with your own ideas. you don't know if we would be dead if a planet would interlop.

Not my idea, it's basic physics.

First,, we live in a solar system controlled by magnetic force field. Those magnetic force field are created because of the rotation of a metal liquid core in the center of the planets creating a virtual gravity field! since all planet does that, all planet have magnetic field making a force to whole the solar system together in a perfect way.

Are you suggesting that magnetism binds the solar system together and not gravity from the Sun? Please tell me I've misunderstood.

I do believe extra planet in the outer solar system have an impact on planets and their living things. Also magnetic influance from outside body does have an effect on human moral, thoughts and physical. Don't forget we are magnetic being, our body creates more magnetic frequency then a huge battery per seconds. If everything in the universe is magnetic, then magnetic changes does affect us.

In what way are we magnetic?

solar flare? affect us in a great way without you realizing it. A comet passing by? affect us, not greatly but enough to create confusion in humans thoughts. Don't forget, a thought is a frequency, a wave a magnetic impulses created by the brain interlocked with the earth magnetic grid.

I'd agree that a solar flare may have an effect on humans... It sounds feasible anyway. But a comet no, too far away and too small. Also a comet isn't charged in the same way as a solar flare.

Magnetic north pole is located in the middle of an ocean between north america and japan.

Not in the Arctic then?
edit on 7/10/11 by Insomniac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by kwell

Okay...okay, you had me going there for a minute (I wanted it to be true) but the CNN link is full of old articles, some dating back to 1995. I didn't see anything recent.

CNN
edit on 10/7/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

news.blogs.cnn.com...

kwell--have you actually read that article? Nowhere in it does it say that the object has been found, much less "There Is A Massive Brown Dwarf Star Hurling Toward Earth"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

The Eff-Tards over at CNN wouldn't know a Brown Dwarf is it fell out their asses

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Tyche is the pet hypothesis of Matese and Whitmire. As far as I know they are the only researcher that have written papers specifically on Tyche. In their papers they propose a distance of 25,000 AU. So, since the original video is discussing Tyche I figured I would use the data that applies to Tyche as opposed to another hypothesized object.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I put myself out here again why? who knows if I had to pick a reason I would say because it is what I am to do even if ignored.

I do NOT know what is going to cause the EVENT (ELE) or when I only was shown and told what to look for.

What is going to happen was not supposed to happen and many Species are here and have been here whether in the deepest of our waters or in our skies to observe and help lesson the blow when the times comes. These Beings say the Human race has intelligence and is slowly evolving and worth saving. Even though many will perish the Human race will survive and bring forth a New Beginning with the help of many of us that have been sent here to help in this time of your Earth's History.

I know how ths sounds and all I care to say at this time so I do not have to explain this all again is look for Volcano's going off at the same time which could cause radio active volcanic eruptions due to where our militaries hid radio active material near/in dormat volcano tubes thinkng this was safe. Earthquakes like non other and Tsunami's likewise. When you heard about the ships near Military bases shutting down the missiles it wasn't/isn't like the Military thinks (for bad) it is so when the time comes they can shut everything down and the Earth's surface will not be totally destroyed by the radio acive materials also chem. and bio materials. They do have us covered well. When you see two very large connecting quakes off the hump of Brazil out to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge the event will not be but a short time away could be weeks (up to several maybe) right before the event the P-Wave on the Ridge will be undeniable and then the quake so large covering over 23 Countries in the hump of Africa and also surrounding areas will cause the ELE. Ships will fly in turn on their sides and hold the water till it settles when the Earth starts to move counterclockwise our family from the skies will fly low appearing as brilliant white balls of light in a clockwise direction the magnetism under your feet will be felt and ships using their magnetics and Earth's will stabolize the lands.

I wonder after this occurs how many here will still say pictures or it didn't happen ...... and the lights weren't ships.

Like I said don't know when just know what to look for.
time will tell
edit on 7-10-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Here is a pic of the Mercury mention from the OP.. I don't know WTF that is.. I heard some people say its a coding error in that chunk of the sky and that Google Sky's next realease is supposed to fix it.. What i don't get is all those bright lights emanating from it.. looks like something IS hidden.. and is not attributable to simple code error..

without proof there is nothing.. so WHOEVER HAS proof there is nothing there.. let see it

edit on 7-10-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: resized pic

Also this is apparently what the OP is posting about.

that can't be nothing...so if its not nothing, its something... so what the hell is it?
edit on 7-10-2011 by Iiquiringmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

Why can't you read the thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How am I supposed to know those threads are related to this topic?

I'm asking simple questions and stating a comment in THIS thread.. sorry I'm not on here 24/7 with over 16000 posts ( a sure sign of an real life by the way) sigh....and if they're anything like the abrupt and condecending natured post, like the one you just posted, I'll be sure to skip them all.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iiquiringmind

They're links to posts within this thread. If you had actually read the topic you would have known that those objects had been identified as stars many light years away that have no effect on the Earth or the solar system.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
He's got the whooooole wooorld in HIS hands...He's got the whole wide woooorld, in HIS hands.

People, people, people....don't wait til tomorrow...to make things right, with YOUR Creator. Get your life insurance, now...not when disasters strikes. No one knows the hour....so, you might as well get ready, this minute.

Earth has been here, for quite some time now....and yet, it still floats in space. There MUST BE something special about this place! Oh wait, there is something special....it's called: YOU and ME. Eventually, we'll understand how much HE loves us! If HE didn't...............WE WOULDN'T BE HERE!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Tyche is the pet hypothesis of Matese and Whitmire. As far as I know they are the only researcher that have written papers specifically on Tyche. In their papers they propose a distance of 25,000 AU. So, since the original video is discussing Tyche I figured I would use the data that applies to Tyche as opposed to another hypothesized object.

Tyche is just a name that has been proposed. When this object, or objects are found there is no guarantee any of them will be named Tyche.

Also, Matese and Whitmire are not the only ones proposing that the large unknown gravitational field in our Solar System could be a X2 - X8 Jupiter mass planetary object, and/or a brown dwarf.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Also, Matese and Whitmire are not the only ones proposing that the large unknown gravitational field in our Solar System could be a X2 - X8 Jupiter mass planetary object, and/or a brown dwarf.

Can you name anyone or the ideas?

There is no unknown gravitational field in our solar system. Matese and Whitmire based their ideas on issues other than unknown gravitational issues.

Nemesis - extinctions
Tyche - comets

Neither of these has anything to do with an unknown gravitational field.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Once again. The video is addressing the research of Matese and Whitmire so my response was regarding Matese and Whitmire's research. Why would I be talking about someone else's research when it's not the topic of this thread?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iiquiringmind
reply to post by Phage

How am I supposed to know those threads are related to this topic?

I'm asking simple questions and stating a comment in THIS thread.. sorry I'm not on here 24/7 with over 16000 posts ( a sure sign of an real life by the way) sigh....and if they're anything like the abrupt and condecending natured post, like the one you just posted, I'll be sure to skip them all.

Don't worry, he always sounds like that. He is just full of misinformation so ignore him.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Once again you can cry misinformation all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that those are identified stars that pose no threat to Earth. So the only one here spreading misinformation is you but fearmongering about known celestial objects.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by kwell

Once again you can cry misinformation all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that those are identified stars that pose no threat to Earth. So the only one here spreading misinformation is you but fearmongering about known celestial objects.

You two are always here and always have each others backs...quite amazing really almost unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I think they have the facts backs more than themselves. You ignorantly deviate away from truth and spew forth what you think is going on. Because you thought it, doesn't make it true or known knowledge to the rest of us. You refuse to see that you're wrong and it clearly bothers you to be proven wrong and a fear-monger. Issues!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crohny
reply to post by kwell

I think they have the facts backs more than themselves. You ignorantly deviate away from truth and spew forth what you think is going on. Because you thought it, doesn't make it true or known knowledge to the rest of us. You refuse to see that you're wrong and it clearly bothers you to be proven wrong and a fear-monger. Issues!

Phage?? Is that you ???

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join