It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Admits There Is A Massive Brown Dwarf Star Hurling Toward Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Let me wake you up a little bit...CNN lies....NASA lies. Did you hear about the asteroid SE58 that came very close to earth on September 27. It was a code 7 meaning they were uncertain of its orbit(aka:it could have hit us). Did NASA warn us about the possible dangers? No they didn't. Did NASA, Obama, and all the other minions go to Denver International Airport on that day near the underground bunker? Yes, they did. Did they bring a bunch of NASA people to keep an eye on the thing? Yes they did. Go ahead...type in September 27, 2011(notice code 7)... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... They also knew it would bring a bunch of meteors with it that hit the earth on September 26th and 27th...no warning again. I am sure the people in Argentina would have been grateful for a warning from someone....www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

What the duck are you talking about kwell?

Wake me up? I did imply in my post the the MSM lies, and you wake me up with that news? Brilliant. You seem to have as much intelligent substance as the article you linked to.
You want me to remember that the MSM, including CNN, tell lies, but you want me to beleive that this mad story they told is true? What? Are you mad too?

Hows about responding to the points I made rather than just being immature and arrogant?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by kwell

So in the video it says it is "lurking at the edge of the solar system"

edit on 5-10-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

The whole reason for this post is because the media has been denying anything to do with a brown dwarf star and now they are slowly disclosing it. They say at the edge of our solar system...but they do lie. Do I expect you to believe what they say...no. I just find it interesting after all the denial that they are slowly letting out some disclosure. I pointed out NASA because I believe they know more than they are telling us. That is why I showed the example of asteroid SE58 with its near miss of earth and no warning from NASA.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

2011 SE58 was a minor asteroid that wasn't even discovered until September 21. If NASA provided warnings for every minor object that came near Earth that's all they would be doing. Despite that it was never even rated on the Torino Scale as far as I know. Also, the media is not disclosing anything about a brown dwarf because there is no brown dwarf. CNN wouldn't even have shown that segment if the viewers hadn't voted on it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by kwell

2011 SE58 was a minor asteroid that wasn't even discovered until September 21. If NASA provided warnings for every minor object that came near Earth that's all they would be doing. Despite that it was never even rated on the Torino Scale as far as I know. Also, the media is not disclosing anything about a brown dwarf because there is no brown dwarf. CNN wouldn't even have shown that segment if the viewers hadn't voted on it.

It was 18m, that's 60 feet wide.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Why do so many desire and wish for something devastating to happen? It's far beyond merely not trusting TPTB, but rather a deep down hope that something comes and shakes up the snowglobe, and any evidence or line of thinking that threatens that hope is seen as intentional disinformation or whatnot. Jeez louise.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

18 meters is a remarkably tiny asteroid. Let me just give you a little perspective on the size of that asteroid. The largest asteroid we know of is Ceres, which has a diameter of 975 km. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs is estimated to have been 10 km. This is only a few meters bigger than 2008 TC3 which impacted the Earth in 2008 and caused no damage. 2011 SE58 was a non-event, just like Elenin was and just like 2005 YU55 will be.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Have you been paying attention to anything that has been going on lately. Fireballs are raining from the sky, weird weather, earthquakes everywhere, etc. There is even a crazy meteor shower coming on October 8, 2011 with 1,000 meteors per hour. These are not normal times and most people realize this.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Shamatt
reply to post by kwell

So in the video it says it is "lurking at the edge of the solar system"

The whole reason for this post is because the media has been denying anything to do with a brown dwarf star and now they are slowly disclosing it. They say at the edge of our solar system...but they do lie. Do I expect you to believe what they say...no. I just find it interesting after all the denial that they are slowly letting out some disclosure. I pointed out NASA because I believe they know more than they are telling us. That is why I showed the example of asteroid SE58 with its near miss of earth and no warning from NASA.

OK, fair enough - I see what you are saying about that now. Agreed - after years of denial for something to suddenly appear is suspspicious. And yes, they do lie - so it is equally possible that A) it is just floating out there no issue, B) it is hurtling towards earth, and C) It does not exists.

Does everyone know more than they are telling us? Yes, always and forever. But we don't know enough to even hazard a guess at what most of it might be.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Why are the Draconids unusual? They're an annual meteor shower. Even the thousand meteors an hour isn't that odd for it. It's a bit stronger than normal, but in no way compares to the showers of 1933 and 1946 when there were thousands of meteors per hour.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I don't believe that. What he talks about has no real term, one could say brown dwarf, but really its sort of similar to a black hole/abyss, Shadow, Opposite Of Sun.

If Wormwood is different than Nibiru, then by all means, this other idea could be wormwood. If so, its some kind of cycle.

The other is more related to the separation of elements, gravity to gravity, heavy with guilt, or light as a feather/angel wings/progression.

I do think these are separate things, and has been said that many different cycles are culminating roughly 2012 on, these things are seasons, with symptoms, they're actually dates that can be pinpointed.

There is also energy itself coming from the galactic core, that is said to saturate everything within 100 years, but much sooner due to it being incoming.

I really think not picturing or thinking in terms of a date is positive. Primitive disaster low level tests are not possible if we start to find love, equality, unity and awareness.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Why are the Draconids unusual? They're an annual meteor shower. Even the thousand meteors an hour isn't that odd for it. It's a bit stronger than normal, but in no way compares to the showers of 1933 and 1946 when there were thousands of meteors per hour.

See, on a side note, this is the thing that people who belive time are hard now need to remember. All they hear at the moment is "It is terrible" because it is the wors storm since 50 years, the worst flood in 60 years, the most earthquakes in 70 years, the biggest quake in 80 years, the deadliest hurricane in 90 years. But what else can we take from all these statistics that the tabloids tell us all to panic about?

All these things have hapened before at some time. So why worry about them happenning again now?

Can't it be that simple? Untill we get to the news reports for a whole year when every report states "It is the worst [whatever it is] ever on reccord" I am not goinng to be overly concerned about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Just because you're noticing all these things now due to your intense desire for the second coming to take place during your lifetime, doesn't mean they aren't all normal occurring events (in frequency and scope) in this thing called the universe.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That being said, I agree that there are some things we have to be concerned with, i.e. the solar activity of late. But we knew that was going to happen as it's happened before. Just the breaks of being alive during this time period.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
internationalspacemission.blogspot.com...

They have been releasing a mysterious energy from the core. Its most likely akin to the SuperWave theory.
This IS NOT something I would ever worry about, because its coming from Beyond, and to relate the galactic core or main universal star that all galaxies are connected to would be like relating the Pineal/Gateway within to your infinite inner universe. The milky way center is NOT A BLACK HOLE. We all contain the infinite universe within. There is nothing to worry about with that.
That will set us free and upgrade this planet if its really on its way.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
GQ Lupi is 500 light years away. Nothing to worry about.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by kwell

Well I know that NASA is worried about it damaging satellites and other things in space. I know there has been damage from falling meteors lately...like the one that fell in Argentina. The possibility of our magnetosphere being out of whack lately is a bit concerning. So 1,000 meteors per hour is scary...they usually have 10 per hour.
2011 meteor shower downright dangerous...www.examiner.com... www.space.com...

You don't know how many of those are going to come through...you will think differently if one hits you in the head.

I didn't mean for that last sentence to be in bold...I must have pushed something

edit on 5-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Don't worry about being hit on the head - it won't happen
The regular meteor showers like this one are caused by the Earth passing through debris streams of comets that orbit the Sun, which means that that the meteors are little more than specks of dust.

In this case it's the debris stream of comet 21P/Giacobini-Ziner. What makes this occurence potentially spectacular is that we'll pass through two streams of that comet, which will hopefully give us a spectacular display. One factor against is that neither stream is particularly new so the debris streams may well be depleted.

Either way, It'll be cloudy where I live!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You must be getting sick of this stuff?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Well I know that NASA is worried about it damaging satellites and other things in space. I know there has been damage from falling meteors lately...like the one that fell in Argentina.

There is nothing to the Aergentina meteorite claim other than some anecdotes. There is no crater, no meteorite or anything to indicate an impact. There was a pizza oven in the house that might have exploded.

So 1,000 meteors per hour is scary...they usually have 10 per hour.

It was 2001 I think when I saw lots of meteors. The Earth is hit by several thousand fireballs a day. Those are very bright and beautiful to see.

You don't know how many of those are going to come through...you will think differently if one hits you in the head.

Do you know how big a meteorite has to be to make it to the surface as anything more than dust?

Hardly anything to fear. The danger is not to those under the protection of the atmosphere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join