It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast And Furious: 22 Shocking Facts About The Scandal That Could Bring Down The Obama Administration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Shamatt

I'm not sure although I get the feeling that no, it would not happen. I'm pretty sure there are certain measures that can be taken to prevent things like that, I dont feel that he really has any power when you break it down anyway. Interesting to bring up though

What made me think about it was the story I read recently about how Clinton, in 1995, went against the system and told Pakistan that they could have some military equipment which they were due. It was 28 F16 aircraft which were ordered and paid for in full. But by the time they were ready for delivery there was some sort of Embago. Any way - long story short he just said "NO this is not fair, we can't keep theplanes AND the money. I will make sure this gets sorted" This is after years of US beurocracy refusing to budge on the issue. It was a big deal. The article compares this brave personal decission to do what is right with the dilema facing Obama over the Palistinian Un bid. Very interesting read.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The only thing that will bring down the Obama Administration is to vote against him in 2012.

So far, I haven't seen anyone up for the challenge to impeach him. Ron Paul has said words about it, but no action has been taken.

Therefore, as I said before.... The only thing that will bring down the Obama Administration is to vote against him in 2012.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
If I am not mistaken FF goes back almost a decade,any chance some previous administration a holes can go down with this ship? Alberto Gonzales leaps to mind

No. The previous administration stopped the guns at the border and arrested the straw buyers. Sorry to dissappoint you.

It was my understanding that the reason for allowing the guns to cross the border was so that they could be recovered at crime scenes in Mexico and be used as justification for stronger gun laws in the US.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
If I am not mistaken FF goes back almost a decade,any chance some previous administration a holes can go down with this ship? Alberto Gonzales leaps to mind

According to testimony from the hearings, Fast and Furious was the brain child of the BO administration.

onlygunsandmoney.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well what I'm wondering is - and I haven't seen anyone ask this - is who got rich off of these guns being sold?
I'd imagine with all those guns being moved, someone made alot of money. Was OF&F just a gun-running deal with the option to fall back on the official story in case it was discovered?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

These were not bulk arm sales. These guns were bought at individual gun shops by people who then sold them to the people who took them over the border. No one person "got rich".

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Ah, I see. I had a much different impression of the situation. Thanks for clearing that up

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

thanks for your response - what yo usee in my link is the scanned copy of a 100 year old book

I am sure we agree the illumined ones use the same old tricks and their slogan is on the money
- order out of chaos (new world order that is)

they first create the chaos
then they come to the rescue with 'their' solution
- they have been planning this for decades, at least since before 1916, and if that is true, then their plans are well advanced and would comprise of subtle 'steps' that would seem to be the result of natural political and social evolution over many many years

we have all heard plans to create a currency called the Amero, for US, Mexico, and Canada - this is an "issue" that folks argue about, which is designed to take your attention off what they are really doing whilst at the same time planting the seed that 'eventually' such a currency 'may' exist

the same applies to the creation of the EU and the 'euro'. This should be obvious now, given current economic conditions in Europe, meaning that the obvious is that euro was pushed by the illumined to bring about the eventual collapse of the 'old world (europe) order" so that the 'new world order' could gain ascendency

think...........

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Thats an interesting take, using the guns to justify stronger gun laws in the US. As a poster mentioned earlier it could be a way to generally encourage a lawless mexico which will be ripe for the imperial plucking in a few years...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join