It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Some spooky and creepy things.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ever since 1997 we had to move across town because the Clinic bought out our property so they could add on. To the point, ever since the house got built, and had to dig the basement and everything, I have sensed a strange presence in the house. It wasn't until a few years later when the strange things started happening.

The town I live in is the second oldest in the state and was known for it's many settlers that lived here. Since I live so close to the bluffs (it's what we call them here in the midwest) there were probably people either buried here or some type of thing happened where my house is at. The spirits liked to tamper with things in the house, mostly in my room. Most of the spirits are now gone thanks to my friend and I performing a small exorcism through the whole house (except attic which is not accessible). Some of the things they did in my room were:
Turn on my computer
T.V.
That was about it. Now that I have crosses scattered across my room, they don't dare to enter anymore. I did the wrong thing by asking "What do you want from me" and they didn't respond which didn't, surprise me one bit. There is a good spirit that watches over me and it is a cool, soothing type feeling. 95% of the bad/evil spirits are gone, the other 5% mostly just stay in the basement where they have been for the past 7 years I have been, living, in this house.

Also I do have psychic abilities. I can sense things before they happen, can dream and see into the future, plus see what is going to happen to my friends, both good and bad.

I am the only person is this house that can see the ghosts, and sense the unusual. Most people think I'm nuts, and that is there personal opinion.

I'm curious to figure out who this good spirit is that is watching over me.




posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Very strange.

I have recently moved into a 140 year old farm house, and I can feel a strange, uneasy presence within the walls of the house. Hopefuly it's just my immagination, but you never know.



posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   


The town I live in is the second oldest in the state and was known for it's many settlers that lived here. Since I live so close to the bluffs (it's what we call them here in the midwest) there were probably people either buried here or some type of thing happened where my house is at. The spirits liked to tamper with things in the house, mostly in my room. Most of the spirits are now gone thanks to my friend and I performing a small exorcism through the whole house (except attic which is not accessible). Some of the things they did in my room were:


You could go here

www.burlingtonnews.net


The People here are in Wisconsin



posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Korwatt: did you have to do anything for your psychic abilities or are they natural to you? nice house



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join