It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Steve Jobs has died

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
May G_D rest his soul. I bet Bill Gates is now very happy (thief).
Kind words will not be for bill.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Talking about a "psychopath in the making"...you started your original comment with "Good" You just said you felt it was good that a guy that was sick and was fighting for his life died. Now I've never owned or wanted a mac or an iphone but I don't go and wish for the death of the people who like those things, your comment was really foul.
I'm amazed the site allows this to stay for real...

Anyway, RIP to Steve Jobs , this guy was a legend. His death only goes to show that the grim reaper got something in store for all of us, no matter rich or poor, life is now....live it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
May his genius forever fly on angels wings.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by mugger

Good, I hope his lame cult goes with him shortly after. Can we just toss in the 50% reduction of price in all Apple crap now that reality will be reuniting with APPL?

First, I do not wish a death of a family member, or good friend on anyone. You really never recover,. You deserved to be bashed for your stupid comment and called on it. Do you think it is alright that someone has died? My condolences and prayers to the families. Try and separate the man's accomplishments from your own narrow agenda and put someone other than yourself ahead of your own agenda. You young people have alot to learn about respect in winning/losing, and life.

You deserved to be bashed for your stupid comment and called on it.

Talking about your present actions in the past tense now?

Psychopath in the making . . .
edit on 5-10-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

i dont know about you guys but that old saying comes to mind. "crazy in the head, crazy in the bed."

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verse

Talking about a "psychopath in the making"...you started your original comment with "Good" You just said you felt it was good that a guy that was sick and was fighting for his life died. Now I've never owned or wanted a mac or an iphone but I don't go and wish for the death of the people who like those things, your comment was really foul.
I'm amazed the site allows this to stay for real...

Anyway, RIP to Steve Jobs , this guy was a legend. His death only goes to show that the grim reaper got something in store for all of us, no matter rich or poor, life is now....live it.

He approved of the slave labor conditions used to manufacture icrap through foxconn

Foxconn made the workers sign non-suicide agreements to work there.

He directly supported such activity so I PRAY he gets his justice.

The Real Truth Behind Foxconn’s Suicide Cluster
micgadget.com...

If you are wondering if they are happy for producing Apple products, the answer is No. They are only happy on the 10th of every month, that’s the day when they get their salaries. On the 10th, the ATM machines are fully crowded with workers and their salaries start from $900 Chinese Yuan (about $130). There’s one special agreement workers could choose to sign for before starting to work. The workers could sign a self-willing overtime working agreement so the factory is not responsible for their long hours of working. Anyway, they still have public holidays just like anyone.

Chinese NGOs accuse Apple of systemic environmental degradation, signaling new awareness and calls for monitoring
yaleglobal.yale.edu...

Amid growing public awareness, environmental groups continue to increase their monitoring, and Beijing is tightening environmental regulations. Suppliers are a trade secret among electronics manufacturers. Global electronic firms like Apple outsource most or all of their manufacturing, and the Chinese expect the multinationals to police their suppliers, preventing injuries, poisonings and other public-relations disasters.

I am no victim of the Apple PR campaign, down with APPLE!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
He changed the world in a way that many people will never fully realize.

He changed the way we live our lives, and in a good way.

His vision and genius have affected and influenced millions and millions of people.

These types don't come around very often

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join